Upside Down Ghost

ASIAN GHOST STORIES!!! [Readers with weak hearts should stay away]

This story is a myth, and you know how myths are... Sometimes it may be true.
 


Long ago there was a couple that got married. The woman was very much in love with her husband, but he never really cared about her. After a while into their marriage the husband started having an affair with another girl. The wife was devastated. She felt as if her world was crashing down, so she left a note telling him that she was going to kill herself, by jumping off a bridge. As soon as the husband read the letter he dash towards the bridge to stop her. When he reached it, she was already standing on the edge of the railings. She look at him with sorrow and hope that he would take her back home and stay by her side. The husband looks at his wife and suddenly turns away. Helping her wasn't an option for him anymore. He wanted her dead, if she was going to choose that route. She widen her eyes with hatred and shock. Right after her husband's rejection, she lets go of the bridge and falls right into the rushing currents below.

After the police arrived, they notify the husband that she had died from excessive bleeding, from hitting her head against the sharp rocks in the river. Basically, she landed on her head when she died. When they finish removing her body from the river the funeral follow quickly after. The husband felt relief and glad that a burden was lifted off his shoulders. He was happy that he was free from the nagging wife that loved him so much. He continue to meet multiple women and lived the unmarried life he wanted.

A week after the funeral, the husband came home from a tiring day at work. He went upstairs, took a shower, and drop right into bed. Around three in the morning he suddenly woke up from a deep slumber. Confuse by his actions he tries to fall asleep again, but suddenly he heard the front door to his house swing open. "Husband!!!" He hears his wife call out. Scared by the sound of her cries, he hid himself under the covers. He hears her, thump... Thump... Thump... Up the stairs. Water dripping and sliding across the carpet and floor. Sounds of bones cracking, body dragging, flesh ripping, and chocked breathing... The husband's whole body froze with fear as he hears her gasping for air. Making her way closer, closer, closer. Suddenly his bedroom door swings open. "My husband~~" Her hoarse voice calls out. The husband shakes uncontrollably with terror. Her stench moving closer and closer to him. He huff for air as the dead silence ate up the moment. It was quiet. Even the crickets outside was unheard of. The husband waited for a good hour before having the slightest courage to unfold his blanket. As he slowly pull down his covers, the rotten smell came back. He slowly peep from the under the blanket. Abruptly he widen his eyes. Blood shot glare. Veins filled with maggots. Green slimy skin. Beetles and worms crawling out from the spoiled flesh. The husband was staring directly back at his wife. She slowly creep a smile and gaze at him. The same eyes she wore on the bridge that day. Her heavy body lying right next to his. She back, laying on her side of the bed. He stops breathing in all and was paralyze to look away. All night long he stayed like that.

For a whole week, her nightly visits happened. The husband's mind began to become numb with horror. Every night it was unbearable but unavoidable. Finally, he had enough. He met up with a shaman and asked for help. "Please, just drive her away!" He begged.
"Then you will have to tell me every little detailed about her death, that's when I will be able to help you..." Relief at the shaman's comment he starts talking about the affair he had. The shaman listened as he finished up his story. "Ok, are you sure you didn't leave out any important details?" The shaman ask one last time. The husband thought for a second and said he was sure he didn't leave anything else out. The shaman takes out a straw voodoo doll and gives it to him. "This is a doll that will chase your wife away. Place this in the spot you sleep on and hide under the bed when she comes. As she approaches the doll, it will forbid her from ever coming close you to again." He informed. Little did he know, there was an important information he didn't mention to the shaman. The most important thing of all about her death.


The husband was so happy he quickly took it and drove home. He place the voodoo doll under the covers and wait for night to fall. As midnight reaches he hid under the bed. "Husband~~" Her usual voice calls out. The husband cover his mouth to make sure a breath wasn't 
even heard. Her stench crept up the stairs already as her presence wasn't far away. Thump... THump... THUmp... THUMp... THUMP... He shake as the vibration of the ground become clearer. Up the stairs she went... The floor creaking as the thumping became louder and louder. The husband's heart was racing so fast he forgotten to breathe. The knob to the door slowly turn. The wooden door squeak as he heard her gasping for air. THUMP... THUMP... The husband let out a breath. His heart stops. He saw her. She saw him. He watches as river water drips from her chin to her eyes. Her deep, dark eyes never blinked as her slimy and rotten lips stretched a smile. "I... See you..." She chuckles.
That night the husband died, neighbors finally called to police after a month about the rotting corpse smell coming from his house. A voodoo doll was never discovered.

 



So... I hope it didn't confuse you (>///<). Comment below or any lingering questions. XD And remember to subscribe!