Chapter 1 : Introduction

Normal story. [ rewriting progress ]

Sunday morning

The weather is so nice and i should get up then preparing myself, and go to work. Running a small clothing line bussines in young age are quite challenging, scratch that. IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK.

My name is Yoonjo, currently 22 years old while i feel like i'm not even reflecting like 22 years old would normally be like. I'm not alone, right right right ?

Living with single mom, while dad is on other side of the world. No one chooses to get divorced but situations make people to choose. but now my parents have good relationship even they are already separated.

Stepping my feet to the cold ground as i shiver, getting to the bathroom as i started my morning.

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Taking steps to my small clothes shop around Hongdae, what a cold morning. I hurriedly walking to the shop and gets inside, as i expected my co-worker is already here, Han Sanghyuk or as know, Hyuk.

"Noona, Good morning! " he smiled cutely while waving at me while he sweep the floor.

" Morning too, Hyukkie " I smiled to this giant guy, I'm so lucky to have him around. He's still at college, taking fashion major while he's part timing at my place.
Tall, lean body, has good fashion sense, he can sing too, has a lot of aegyo and very caring guy. He attracts lots of woman's customer as well !
But the first time we met, it was really such a memorable moment. He was begging me while kneeling and hugging my leg to work in here. I rejected him because i'm afraid can't pay him he's an elite student with an elite univerisity and he belongs to a rich family, beside when he's showing his sketch, this boy has bright future!
i was in awe when he said he didnt look for a money yet and the reason why he's here because he fell in love with my work and he wants to improve himself with me.

" what's up everybody !! " he shouted as he entered the store.

Yook Sungjae, my other co-worker and my cousin as well and now i can see Hyuk and Sungjae already making a fuss while i just chuckled. Being at the same age with Hyuk, it doesnt take long for both to get along, even Sungjae is majoring at music, he always try his best to help me and be there for me.

" Boys be boys " someone chuckled and putting her stuffs on the table work

Yoo Ara, my bestfriend and my co-worker too. I'm so lucky to have around, yet she's super pretty. But she's a huge dork and everyone loves her.

" Yoonjo, these past weeks the online shop sales has increasing twice, can't you believe that because Hyuk used his 'gang 'as the models - "
I remembered that Hyuk invited his gang which was a group of attractive tally guys from his campus.

" Yeah, i know even the guys have eyes on you- " i said.

" Yah! what are you talking about i swear one of guy cant take his eyes from you, he's cute too! " she squealed.
I shrugged and while pouting

" Yoonjo is so cute! " She pinched my cheeks.

I made a face for my bestfriend and as she finished, i went to continue my work, sitting down on a chair as i crafted the necklace one by one until  i realized i'm out of some of the pendants and beads. 

i should stock more....

" I'll be back soon! " as i hurriedly going out while waving to my co-workers and saw of them kinda busy with some customers.

Taking a train to the store and finally arriving, straight up to the section to the stuffs that i need.

" it's too high ....." i mumbled as i'm trying to reach a box of bead that i'm looking for. Being a short girl at this situation is really not helping.

Suddenly, there's a tall guy reached that box  easily and gave it to me. 

"here you go, Yoonjo" he said then smilled.
" Oh! you! .. " as i pointed to the familiar guy, which is he's Hyuk's friend and part of his precious 'gang'

" Yes, Ken " he smiles

" Sorry, i kind of forgetting your name--"
" It's all good, Yoonjo. Nice to see you again in here " he smiled cutely. i admit its super adorable
" i still can help you if you need me " he chuckled while rubbing his nape

I softly laughed as he following me around to help me, while he's accompanying me, we exchange our stories, like actualy he's majoring performing arts and wanted to be part of a musical and he said how lucky i am to already achieved some part of my dream.

" Ken!! i'm done, lets go! " someone calling ken, he nodded and excusing himself while i looked at the girl who called him, tall and pretty. Ken and a barbie, a matching couple.

" Annyeong, Yoonjo! i hope we can talk more " he waved at me while the girl beside him smiled at me.

I waved back and pretty much envying at the beautiful couple, well i assumed they're a couple right ? i shrugged then goes to cashier.

 

-------------- end of 1----------------

it's just an introduction of the story ! thanks for reading