6Blossoms?

Description

1st fanfic~! Kekeke~ Enjoy and support, arasso? Kamsamnida~!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

6Blossoms is a new girl group that is going to be introduced by Pledis Entertainment. These girls have been working hard for many years, and finall have come to debut. 6Blossoms consists of 6 members; Ahn Ae Tae, Hwang Min Rin, Bae Sung Yeon, Seo Yeon Rin, Jung Seul Mi, and So Ah Ri. All 6 of them are ready to take on the Korean Music Industry, even if they must go through difficult obstacles just to get to the top.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Group name: 6Blossoms

Fanclub name: --

Group color:           

 

Foreword

Member info.

 

Ahn Ae Tae is the leader and sub-rapper of the group. The members call her "Leader Tae". She is 21 years old.

 

Hwang Min Rin is the maknae of the group. She is mostly known for her aegyo. She is 15 years old.

 

Bae Sung Yeon is the lead vocalist of 6Blossoms. She is also the visual. She is 17 years old.

 

Seo Yeon Rin is the rapper and is also variety queen of the group. She is 16 years of age. She is called "Bunny Rin" by the members.

 

Jung Seul Mi is the supporting vocalist of the group. She is mostly known as the fashionable one of the group. She is 19 years old.

 

So Ah Ri is the main vocalist of the group. She is 18 years old. She is known to be the mature, but playful at the same time member.