Gong Minji

Love is in the air...

Hi. I'm Gong Minji, but my friends call me Minzy. I have alot of friends because I'm a queenka at my school. I'm best friends with the two main queenkas: Park Sandara and Lee Chaerin. I've dated the schools two main kingkas: Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho, but there's no hard feelings after our relationships ending.

I have two sons: Choi Junhong and Choi Minki. They aren't my real sons though. They're orphans and they call me eomma because I'm they're motherly figure.

Everyone says I'm clever, beautiful, talented and funny, but I think they mean that I study hard enough to get good exam results, I'm not too much of an eyesore and my selcas are OK, I can play the piano, enjoy dancing and singing, and I can crack a decent joke every now and then. 

I'm 16. My sons are12 (Junhong) and 13 (Minki). My friends are always supportive of my decisions, no matter what they might be, but they do warn me against them if they aren't good, and will gladly help me out of the trouble I usually land myself in because I didn't listen. My friends are Dara, fiesty and outgoing; Chaerin; witty and laid back; and Bom kind and protective. Then there's Onew, clueless and with a differnt view on the world; Taemin, pouty and innocent; Jonghyun, total maniac with a strange sense of humor; Minho, shy and quiet; and Key,argumentative and not afraid to -slap. Key treats Taemin like a son, just like I do Junhong and Minki, or Zelo and Ren as the people their age call them. I have other friends, Sulli, cute and bubbly; the Jung sisters Krystal and Jessica; Kwon Yuri, the girl who Minho is dating, Himchan...

Oh. Himchan is something different entirely. We've been close friends since before I can remember, but we've grown apart since the start of high school. I've had a crush on him for a while, but I know that he's dating Yoona, who's Yuri's best friend. She's one of my friends too, and I don't want to spoil their relatioship. If they're both happy, then who am I to spoil that? My friends know ( well not all of them, 'coz that'd mean pretty much the whole school'd know. Just the nine I mentioned earlier) about my crush but they don't mention it.

Bom-eomma is dating Choi Seunghyun, or TOP as everyone calls him these days, Dara's dating Park Jungsoo, or Leeteuk (you know, I'm really not understanding these nicknames. Onew's real name is Jinki, but everyone calls him Onew because of his kind, gentle personality, but I just can't understand most of them), and CL is single. She used to  be dating Lee Seunghyun, or Seungri (I can connect to that nickname), but he transferred to another school, so as queenkas do, CL-unnie has tonnes of boys confessing to her. I know she has her eye on Key, but she doesn't want ot spoil the really close friendship they have.

I have a great school-life, I just wish that my home-life wasn't a little more normal. My parents are facing a messy divorce at the minute, so there's a lot of arguing at home. Which is why I spend most of my time at either Bom's or Taemin's. I usually stay there for a couple of nights because their parents understand what I'm going through.

Here's a secreat for you: my first kis was with Onew, but it was an accident, a result of his clumsiness, and no one knows so officially Minho was my first kiss.

Yeah. That's me. Minzy. I specialize in music and dance and I love my life. I just wish my parents would fight less. I don't regret that Himchan doesn't return my feelings, because, after all, what's life without a little pain?

 

 

A/N: Hi I'm sorry it took me so long to update and that the update was so short after all that time. I hope you enjoy it, that was just a little bit of background information, and no GD yet, but he's coming soon!