O1

Everything Will Be Alright (One-Shot)

Kai

He held her in his arms as tears ran down her face, he wiped them away with his thumbs as tears also tried to escape the corners of his eyes. She buried her face in his chest as she sobbed, the tears were uncontrollable. He closed his eyes and hugged her tightly. It hurt seeing her cry yet he couldn't do anything about it.

"Everything will be alright" He whispered in her ears

 

Eun Chae
 
She closed her eyes and bit her lips as she felt the stick hit her arms, another bruise was formed. It wasn't anything new, she was used to this. Excessive beatings everyday since she was born. She opened her eyes and looked at her father, begging him to stop through her eyes but he was just too drunk to see.
 
"Everything will be alright" She told herself
 
Kai
 
He stood from afar watching her cry, sobbing uncontrollably. It felt as if his heart was being torn apart. His fists already formed by his side, tears falling down his face as he stared. There wasn't a single thing he could do to help her.
 
"Everything will be alright" He hoped
 
Eun Chae
 
Her stomach grumbled as she lay on the cold ground, too hurt and tired to move. She twitched when she heard the sound of the key. She sat up in terror as her father walked toward her with a belt in his hand. He raised it up over his head and smirked as he swung it at her, adding another bruise on her fragile body.
 
"Everything will be alright" She secretly prayed
 
Kai
 
He gave her a piece of bread as she sat on his bed, holding her knees against her chest. She looked at him gratefully, but her eyes were screaming for help. She ate the bread in a hurry, trying to put some energy in that weak body of hers. His heart broke as he stared at the helpless girl before him, he sat down and hold her tightly.
 
"Everything will be alright" He assured her
 
Eun Chae
 
It was a different day, her father was happy and she was being fed. Actual food. Little did she know, one little mistake and everything would go wrong. The sound of breaking glass alarmed her father. His forehead furrowed as his eyebrows knitted together, his arms reaching the belt and she knew that was the end of this happy day.
 
"Everything will be alright" She mumbled as she felt the belt hit her skin, creating a new bruise next to the ones from yesterday
 
Kai
 
He tilted his head and looked at her, something was different with the way she greeted him today. She seemed at peace. They were enjoying their day together, no crying, no tears. His arms wrapped around her waist as she leaned against his chest. 
 
"Everything will be alright" She whispered
 
Eun Chae
 
Enough was enough. She was exhausted from all the beating, sick of all the crying, and tired of being helpless. It was about time she take action into her own hands. Laying in the cold bathtub with a razor in one hand, she stared at her wrist and took deep breath. Tears fell down her face as the blood ran down her hands. She was at peace, she was finally at peace. Everything is going to be alright after all.
 
"Everything will be alright" Was her last words as the blood slowly make their way out of her body
 
Kai
 
He broke down when the paramedic came. It was too late. There was not thing he could do. He knelt down on the ground as tears kept coming out. He hated himself, he was the only person she trusted yet he couldn't save her. A note dropped as the men were carrying her out. It was in her hand writing. He cried harder as he read the note.
 
"Kai, you're right. Everything will be alright."
 
----
I know It's really short
But it took me a while,
I feel like i improved a lot haha
And i really like the way it came out and i hope you guys like it too ^_^