Frienship gone wrong

Frienship gone wrong

People often say humans can not be alone that statement is a fact because two brother like friends Kim Myungsoo and Jung Jinyoung, those two loved each other. Jinyoung was four years old when he met Kim Myungsoo as a child he was lonely. When he saw Myungsoo enter the pre-school he attended Jinyoung couldn't help approaching him. Jung Jinyoung he had fox like features even as a child but with more baby fat he had a thick accent since he's not from the Seoul. Kim Myungsoo was a very dark child he didnt even speak to Jinyoug until the pre-school bully beat Myungsoo up. Jinyoung never fought before so he was pretty beat up after the fight. Myungsoo knew that his personality can get him in trouble with the kids but he had no idea anyone was going to become his friend. Ever since that incident they attended the same elementary,middle school, ad high school together....

The 2 friends after high school

Myungsoo POV

" Jinyoung Ah, I think I'm going to follow my dreams"

"Your dreams,do you mean to become a singer?' Jinyoung answered curiously as he texted on his phone.

" Yeah that dream,I already auditioned im just waiting for a call."

I scooted over to where Jinyoung was sitting then took his phone away since he was texting instead of listening to my serious talk. 

I was being completely serious the thought of becoming a singer was exciting and breathe taking, I already have some modeling experience not only that I have a nice voice the only problem is my dark personality. Jinyoung just kept sitting on my chair right by my desk he kept staring at his phone. I doubt his phone is way more interesting then my story about debuting.

" Are you purposely trying to piss me off huh" I said annoyed.

"I was listening, you're trying to follow your dreams I get it" Jinyoung put his phone in his pocket moved over to my bed where i was sitting then stared a me in the eyes. He put his big hands on my shoulder took a deep breathe it was as if he had something important to say to me.

" Myungsoo Ah, we both share the same dream you know I'm all ways there for you" Jinyoung told me gently his voice very calm but not excited. Maybe he was jealous of me or insecure that we wont be able to hang out anymore if I become a singer.  He put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone then started texting again. I just stood up ad left the room very annoyed tat he didn't really care. My phone was ringing so I answered it the place where i did my auditions called to tell me I'm going to be a group called INFINITE. I hung up after they told me everything i needed to do. I ran into my cramped room hugged Jinyoung then told him that I'm going to be a singer. When i told him he couldn't look me in the eye to say congratulation nor was optimistic about it. 

Maybe...just maybe that's why we are enemy's instead of friends.

Jinyoung POV

My thought about Myungsoo becoming a celebrity was excited...that was what i was trying to thinking in my brain but in I was full of envy since we shared the same dream. Im not really sure if my facial expression showed how I was feeling but knowing Myungsoo he saw through my fake smile. To avoid any awkward moments i distracted myself by texting some girls that  i met partying, he seemed pretty angry that was giving him a fake smile. I don't really care what he thinks about me. I stood up grabbed my bag then left his house. My mood was killed so I decided to go clubbing with some friends, it was still early when I left the club but honesty I didnt mind. I really wanted to go home,crawl in my bed,and slowly fall asleep thinking about my dream.  We avoided each other for about three weeks because of my selfish reasons. Every single day I would wonder off to his house knowing hes not at home, maybe Myungsoo will return from training to meet me. Occasionally he would text me but I never reply , I'm the one ruining our friendship day by day.