Shatter

Shatter

I stared through the plain glass window of the building. My figure was leaning on the cold and lifeless wall, trying to support the weight of my currently heavy heart. My sullen and weary eyes gently gazed over the surrounding area. It was the simple perfection of life itself. The way the wind happily danced with the leaves, weaving in between each other ever so gracefully... The flowers gently sang as the sun gave them a warm and loving embrace, much like a mother would give her precious child. Creatures of day rested and basked in the warmth of the never ending sky, it's light blue colour was unhidden by any passing objects. The whisper of the trees spoke of magical stories and so much more. The wind happily whistled it's playful tune as it wrapped around the area, letting it's cloak go where ever it wanted.

Everything looked perfect. I was not happy though. I was so far from being happy that it was ridiculous. Everything on the outside seemed absolutely perfect. The world wass absolutely beautiful at the moment. I had everything a person could ever need in this cruel world. I had friends who would do anything for me. I had fans which gave me so much support and love. I had a place which was safe and warm, ready for me to go back to at any time of the day. I had a job which provided more money than I would probably ever need. I had good parents and family which helped my in those times of need.

I My life is perfect.

Almost.

I turned my head to see him. Him. That special person. The person I loved with all my heart. The person in which I would give my entire life. The person who haunted my dreams every night. The person that caused my so much pain and happiness at the same time.  The person I held so precious and special within my heart.

Cho Kyuhyun.

He was the person I loved so much... Kyuhyun, my angel.

Kyuhyun oppa who had the kindest and most innocent smile I've ever seen.

Kyuhyun oppa who had the gentlest and softest touch I've ever felt.

Kyuhyun oppa who had the deepest and most soothing voice I've ever heard.

I simply loved Kyuhyun oppa so much. Not that he actually carried any feelings for me. If he did, it would be the same day I die happy. A completely perfect person like Kyuhyun oppa... it didn't seem right that he would ever be with me. I mean, I look completely hopeless when compared. Not that anybody could actually be compared to such a person like Kyuhyun oppa. The day I fell in love with him... I... I didn't ever realise how much falling for someone would hurt my heart.

I couldn't help but despise him just a little bit. I mean, he stole my untouched heart without permission. The day I meant Kyuhyun oppa was the day that everything around me changed. I was no longer that sweet girl everyone else had saw me as before. I wanted my heart given back from Kyuhyun oppa, but at the same time, I wished him to keep it.

I hate Kyuhyun oppa.

Almost.

I stared at him deeply, not that Kyuhyun oppa actually noticed me or anything. He was too busy looking for something. I gave myself a pathetic smile as he passed me quickly, not even sparing a single glance in my direction. He didn't trully acknowledge my existence, I wish he did though. I would give anything for my name to be spoken from his lips. Kyuhyun oppa's eyes wondered, he must have been looking her her again. And as in her, I meant Kyuhyun oppa's perfect and absolutely beautiful girlfriend.

Yes, Kyuhyun oppa had a girlfriend. And may I add a completely beautiful one. There was no way my type of beauty could ever compare to hers. I simply looked absolutely pitiful compared to her awestruck presence. Her pretty and unscarred skin was absolutely flawless, unlike mine which was a little damaged and bruised. She had a sweet and loving smile plastered onto her lips. They were simply so much prettier than the hopeless and slightly depressing smiles I would give. Her eyes were ever so pretty, as if they were the stars in the sky itself. My eyes were simply dull and uninteresting.

I want to to be her.

Almost.

I felt bitter. Truthfully, I didn't like the fact he was looking for her. I hated it. I hated it so much. I hated the fact I was being so selfish. I couldn't control anything, yet I always felt such unkind feelings.



...She who didn't deserve my hate...

...He who refused to give back my heart...

...I who was foolish enough to fall in love...

 

Kyuhyun oppa smiled at her ever so gently.
.
.
.
She smiled back with a light blush on her cheeks.
.
.
.
I could feel my heart shatter.
.
.
.
Again.