Walk me home

Walk Me Home

"Are you really not walking me home today?" I fake glared my one and only boyfriend, Byunghun. We were walking towards the street that we're going to separate ways to go home.

"Nope~" He replied while pinching my nose. 

*Weird, he always sends me home though... And it's like half past 10 right now, and the path that i have to walk home is freaking dark! And not to mention eerie, too. I feel as if someone is already watching Byunghun and I now. What if it's some serial killer out to kill me for no damn reason? What if it's a-* I stopped thinking of those crazy thoughts to myself when I felt Byunghun abruptly stopped walking. 

► IU - Someday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-TSShDIh3I&feature=context-vrec

"We're here. So... I'll see you tomorrow?" Byunghun sweetly smiled. I forced myself a smile and nod. *I really don't want to trouble him, maybe he has something important to do, that's why he's not gonna walk me home. I shall try to be an understanding girlfriend.*

"Good night, sleep well. I love you." He planted a kiss on my cheek, waved and turned to walk towards his house. 

I turned and started to walk too. The street is really dark so i walked slowly. I actually thought of running back home, but oh well, since it's really dark and being the very clumsy person I am, I'll probably trip and fall.

The time I take to walk home is usually around 5 minutes? I swear, for the first 3 minutes that I've been walking, I felt as if someone was following me. And not only that, I actually heard someone giggling. It sounds like Byunghun's though. I wanted to stop and walk backwards to check out who was it, but I was too afraid to. What if it's actually a doppelganger of Byunghun? I mentally asked myself to shut those crazy thoughts and my mind wandered off to my perfect boyfriend. Just the thought of him makes me smile...

After what it seems like hours, I finally reached home. I was about to insert the keys into the gate when I felt someone hugging me from behind. My eyes widened and I stiffened immediately and tried to pry the hands off. 

"What? You mean your very own boyfriend can't even hug his girlfriend?" Byunghun whispered in my ears with that sweet voice of his. I relaxed and sighed in relief. *I actually thought it was some ert!*

"You actually thought I was a or some ert right? How can you mistook me as one? I'm so sad." He feigned a sad face. 

"Yah! I should be even sadder. I walked home by myself when it's so late already! Is that what you should do to your girlfriend?" I hit him in the chest lightly.

Byunghun grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to him. "You're so gullible. I was following you behind all along. How could I allow my precious girlfriend to walk home by herself when it's so late at night? You're walking so carefully that I can't help but to giggle to myself."

My eyes widened and I found myself smiling at him. "So... You were following me all along? And I actually thought it was a ghost or something!"

"Now you know it's not." He smiled and pinched my cheeks before embracing me tightly into a warm hug.

---------

IT'S NOT GOOD I KNOW IM SORRY :(