Date Night at the Han River

Date Night at the Han River

As we are walking by the pier, hand in hand of the beatiful Han river at midnight, Kikwang reveals that he has something to say to me.

"Ahh, isn't it a beautiful night? I'm so glad I could share it with you honey. You really make me feel better about myself" He says, his gaze down.

"Well why do you say it like that? You know I think you are amazing already" I say with a smile on my face.

"I guess I'm afraid. Afriad of the image I am going to show the world as a member of BEAST. I want to show a more all around side of  myself. Different and better than "AJ"

I stop and life his chin up to look him in the eyes.

"Lee Kikwang, you are such a talented guy. So hard working and determinted to search for the top. I'm so proud of you thus far, and I know you have the potential to make it big. trust me on this, okay?" I lightly touch his nose, playfully.

He giggles "Aish Jagiya, you're embarrasing me."

I let go of him and give him a look.

He surrenders into the cutest puppydog look ever and cups his hands around my face and says "But you know I can't live without you and your inspiring talks. Thanks babe" He whispers in my ear and kisses me on the cheek softly.

I giggle and smile return. 

We regain hand holding and continue our stroll on the pier.

"Plus, I heard word about you and a new acting career?.." 

"Ahh, where did you hear that? That was suposed to be a surprise!" 

"Well surprise I KNOW! hehe~" I poke him in the tummy.

He stops and puts his hands around my waist "You know I was nervous about that role too. But now that I know that I have you by my side all of my fears fade away."

I lace my arms around his neck "You know I believe in you. Kikwang FIGHTING~" I say cutely. "As long as you aren't kissing any girls..."

He laughs.

"If you are then I'll High Kick you silly!" I say with a serious look on my face.

He holds my chin as his soft eyes make their way to mine.

"Who are you even kiding right now. I love you, Reina" He says and kisses me passionately under the stars despite all of the people around, heck if there was any, I was too lost in the moment to notice.

~

And I will dream about this tonight in 3, 2...