Rules and Regulations

K-Idol Chapters (FB, para/script style roleplay)

Easy to read, easy to follow

  1. Only join if you will be active. If you are inactive for two weeks and have not told us you are on hiatus, you will be removed. If you choose to go on hiatus, we won't bite you! We get that some people have lives. Active counts as posting, not just logging in.
  2. If you do happen to leave our little family for whatever reason and don't deactivate your account, it is your responsibility to unfriend everyone.
  3. Drama drama drama. We all love drama. However, this needs to stay IC. OOC drama is stupid and completely unnecessary, and drives people away. If you do have an issue that can't be resolved though, contact an admin and we'll try to settle it peacefully.
  4. You do not have to participate in the arcs (but that's kind of the whole point of the roleplay OTL) nor do you have to be part of the groups (there isn't too many anyway); as long as you roleplay, you're good.
  5. Try to be at least semi-accurate, pleeeease. This isn't AU, so we shouldn't have a drug-dealing Taemin running around crying with his childhood friend, Taeyang, the girly Princess of Azkaban.
  6. As in other roleplays, you can only be one person per group.
  7. Have a recent-ish picture of your idol as your picture. Anything within a year is good, but don't have like.. a pre-debut selca as your picture. ._. We will hit you with a frying pan.
  8. For aesthetics, your name must be in two parts, Romanized. No exceptions. We don't care if it's Lee Donghae or Donghae Lee, but nothing like Lee Dong Hae. It's awkward to read for some people and tagging you is impossible if your name is 오리 엉덩이.
  9. On the note of names, please be realistic. I have never seen someone born named Se7en Choi or GD Kwon. @__@ FB has a nice place for stage/nicknames to go!
  10. Keep OOC (and selcas) out of the newsfeed! As of now there is no certain number of OOC statuses you're allowed, and hopefully there shouldn't be. Just don't.. spam. We have an OOC group (which you should refrain from spamming as well).

 

Regulation Stuff for the RP You Should Know:

  1. You don't magically know if someone is in a relationship just because it says "Jane and Joe are in a relationship" on the newsfeed. Roleplayers should either hide their relationship status to be realistic or say if it's generally known they are dating or not (you can do this by just commenting on the "Jane and Joe are in a relationship" in OOC~).
  2. Try to be even with same- and hetero couples. I realize a majority of roleplayers are girls, so they'll naturally like a boy even if they roleplay a boy, but.. you know? I am not nor am I ever putting a ban on guy-guy or girl-girl couples, but this is just a thing to mention~!
  3. After you have been accepted, you have a week to make the FB and submit your link