Painful Memories

I REMEMBER

 

I woke up from a deep slumber and slowly run my fingers through the sheets that were not occupied by a person I’ve been missing so much. Without opening my eyes, a tear dropped down my temple as I recall all the memories we shared…

 

 

 ♪ I don’t know why I still remember,

All our memories that were like a living hell.
I’ll remember our past. You were playing around with me. ♪ 

 


 

“Honey~” a deep, manly yet sweet voice called out my name as I prepare coffee for the both of us. Then a pair of strong arms wrapped around my petite waist that made my lips curve upwards.

“I suppose to wake you up.” I said, and you rested your chin on my shoulder.

“Well, too bad.”

“Hmm, coffee~” I handed you your coffee. No cream, a little pinch of sugar then some cinnamon wo complete it. It’s your favorite though, that’s why I make it perfect.

 

 

 Thanks to you, everything’s changed for me.

The side of me that used to be able to laugh, doesn’t exist anymore.
Love is a joke to me now; my crushed heart. ♪

 

 

 

We both talked while having breakfast. About our future, job that we’ll have since we already finished college. And you really want to have kids. I stutter a bit when you suddenly got up from your seat and grabbed something from under the coffeetable in the living room. Then you knelt in front of me, holding a shining object on both hands.

“Marry me.” With those two words, I totally lost it. And I went insane when I said… Yes.

 

 

 

 

I pushed you at the edge of the room and you crashed to the floor along the lamp and frames resting on the nighttable. You quickly stood on your feet and pin me against the wall that my back felt a little pain. “Stop making decisions without thinking!” you yelled at my face. “I’m thinking! And I’m leaving!” It hurts, but I meant what I said. Your mom doesn’t want me to be your wife and it’s tearing us apart. “She’s not the one holding my life, she’s not the one holding my soul and she’s not the one holding my heart!” Tears start flowing down my cheeks freely with my mascara, turning my face into a mess. Yet you didn’t care how do I look, you never did. You rested your forehead onto mine, and I felt your warm breathing against my cheek, I hang my arms around your neck. “I’ll still marry you no matter what, you’ll be my wife in any circumstances, and I’ll be with you forever even though the return is losing my family because I’m forming a new one with you.” Deep words, from luscious and kissable lips. We both shared a wild, passionate, heated fierce kiss and I jumped onto you. That’s how hardcore are fights are, yet our make-up and make-out are the extreme ones. With all that you said, you made me realize…how you love me so much.

 

 

 

 

 

How disappointed am I today? In the scale of 1-10, I might say 4.4. But with you, it is flat 10. I accused you for cheating on me. Despite that we are married now and you are my husband. “I’m sorry, my mind just went black.” I protested, but of course, even I apologized for thousandth times, you won’t forgive me, that easily. Why? I didn’t even let you explain yourself, and your co-worker told me instead. I’ve never seen you this disappointed before yet I have something to tell you to make you feel better.

 

 

 

 

 

I hugged you from behind, wrapping your torso tight as I whisper… “You’re going to be a daddy~” and as I expected, you turned to face me and flashed a wide grin.

 

 

 

 

 

“Really?!” Before I can answer, you held me up in the air and spun me around with you. I love how happy you are that we’ll have our child for the very first time.

 

 

 

 ♪Even long after our farewell,

In the end, all I had left was the promise we made, which doesn’t exist now.
That was often the reason to why I’m where I am now.
I let that day slip through my hands,
Don’t ever look at me again.
I’ll believe that you feel the same way I do.
I won’t ever forget. Yes, I remember. ♪

 

 

 

 

“Yongguk, Yongguk! Let’s talk! Yongguk!” I want to burst out to tears. I’m facing 2 painful situations at this moment. You are filling your luggage with your stuffs.

You’re leaving me… after I lost my baby, our baby. I wasn’t careful, I admit it. I keep on working and working even though you’re keep on telling me to stop because I’m carrying your 4 months old child. And know, He’s gone. I’m hugging you from behind, doing anything to stop you from departing. But I just can’t, I still can’t. You finished packing your clothes, leaving all of our photos behind. Not even getting one of them. I can’t help my tears flowing down, seeing your tall figure walk out of the room, leaving me, the woman you love, your wife, the person your promised everlasting love, without turning your back, without saying goodbye…

 

 

 

 ♪Making a promise together,

Forever (I’ll keep it here)
Even if I have to walk this road alone, temporarily,
I’ll show you everything I’ve got. ♪

 

 

 

From that day on and until now, I regretted it. If I can only turn back time, I would have been careful since I’m bringing our ‘family’. I didn’t bother to find you anymore, for you probably have found someone else, someone else that you have together with a child. It has been 3 years now, nevertheless the pain is still stuck inside my heart and my soul.

 

 

 

Even if I close my eyes, I still see us.
There’s still a light there.
I’ll deeply retain the times we had together.

 

 

 

 

I remember how you have held me in your arms, how you gave me a gentle morning kisses, your strong, broad arms hugging me from behind, the voice I hear every single day and the love you spoil me since the day we met. I can’t still move on…

‘cause I still remember, cherish and love you.

 

 

 

♪Even if pain comes over time,
The promise I made for the rest of my life,
I won’t ever forget that moment until the end.
I Remember♪