Good Mornings

Good Mornings

A cloud of raw electricity follows Gangyu, Taesik and Gwangsu where ever they go; this energy comes from their demeanor, the way they carry themselves and the way sparks fly between them. When they’re alone, the power between them reverberates and it isn’t long before they’ve found that it’s impossible to keep their hands off each other. A relationship is hammered out between the three of them and they quickly slip into a natural rhythm, touching each other without words and finding comfort in each others’ presence. They fight over each other all the time, every one of the three feeling as if they were competing with one for the other, and the constant pressure to outdo fuels their relationship even more. It’s a friendly rivalry, of course, a parody of the sort of fights they would be having were they not together.

Looking beyond the innocent power play, their relationship is based on absolving each other of their emotional baggage: Gangyu relies on them for validation and a guiding hand, while Taesik looks for reassurance when past mistakes are eating him up inside, and when he needs an ego boost, while Gwangsu, honestly, sticks around because he feels that the other two are incredibly special people, and being with them makes him feel special too. Of course, they only realized these salves after a short period of trying to keep their friendship and physical relationship separate; however, after feelings were shared and needs were outlined, was still an incredibly important part of their relationship and one of the reasons it works so well.

For Gangyu and Taesik, and fighting are much the same. They calculate each move and analyze every twitch and work as hard as they can; Taesik because of his proud determination, and Gangyu because he loves the way it makes his heart pound. For them, this is exactly what they’ve always needed.

For Gwangsu, it’s what he thought he’d never even want, and yet here he is, for the nth time, sandwiched between the two, writhing and crying out in pleasure. The first time it happened, he had gone along with it because it had been so amazing to see Gangyu so excited about something, and something that he could participate in, no less! Plus, he hadn’t wanted Taesik to get the upper hand on him – he still resented that kick. The second time, he couldn’t deny his own active desire to participate and finally allowed himself to revel in being intimate with the two prodigious males. Looking back, the feelings he developed for the quiet boy early on were really pretty obvious, even though he tried to deny them, and it had been hard to resist Taesik’s natural, masculine charm from the beginning. He found himself sighing and wondering how he’d gotten himself into this situation several times a day.

Sighing, however, didn’t stop him from moving in with the two other males and sharing a life with them. Taesik had already lived alone and so it wasn’t too much of a stretch for the two younger men to move in with him, when they realized how hard it was to go home alone after spending the night feeling complete with them. Gangyu’s dad already expected not to see his son, and Taesik’s parents just trusted him, letting him live with who they thought was a close friend’s older brother. So, the three of them sleep together every night, Gwangsu on one right, Gangyu in the middle, and Taesik on the left, and live every minute thrilled not to be alone.

That doesn’t mean that their relationship was flaw free, however, and there were times when arguments would go 100% too far, or the jealousy would become real for a little while, and just like their lives before they were together, they faced drama and adversary and threats outside of the relationship that affected the workings within. Sometimes Gwangsu felt like it would be worth it to break off from them, but he can never quite bring himself to do it, always being drawn back in by some quirk of Gangyu’s or Taesik’s stealthy romanticism.

One routine especially keeps him in, and that is the first hour of the day in Taesik’s bed. Every morning, Gangyu is the first to wake up – and even so, he silently demands to sleep in the middle, effectively trapping himself from getting out of bed and leaving the comfort of two warm bodies on either side. He is usually playing games on his phone when Taesik’s eyes drift open, zeroing in on Gangyu and wondering groggily why he isn’t closer. When arms wind around Gangyu’s waist under the covers, he’s a little surprised, but settles into the hold quickly as he soaks up the feeling of skin against skin, forgetting his game as soon as he feels teeth on his earlobe and feather light touches on his hip. Friskiness abounds in the morning, and usually, as Gangyu starts moving back against the body behind him, he’ll make some comment about how Gwangsu is still sleeping and how they should wake him up in some special way.

And this – being woken up by two pairs of lips pressing against his face, two pairs of hands pushing over his skin and two bodies pressing close to his – is what makes every moment with his crazy boyfriends completely worth it.