Confirmation

Call Me Maybe

 

Sora was rather surprised with what Teuk told him.  She didn't notice that he wasn't acting at all.  He thought he was just being nice.  So surprised she wasn't able to tell him that she felt the same way.  She was tongue tied while he was walking her home.  But she let him hold her hand.  It's a 20 minutes walk but it seemed like a breeze that easily passed. 

The air somehow help her sort out how she want this to end up so she made up her mind

Once they reached her doorstep, she said, "So here we are, this is my home." 

Teuk looked at the door uneasily, he still wants to spend more time with her but he doesn't want to rush things and ruin the mood. so he said. "Well, I guess this is it, I think I need to go now. goodnight Sora shi!"

"Goodnight Teuk Oppa! Oh, there is something in your hair, let me look at it."

Teuk, not realizing moved his head closer to Sora while Sora moved her hand to his hair and then she suddenly moved her head and kissed him at the corner of his lips and then pull away as fast as she did the kiss. He coudln't move but his face is beet red.  He looked at Sora and her face was ll red.  

Feeling embarrassed at what she just did, she turned around and faced the door unlocked it and was about to get in, but Teuk recovered and hold her hand.

"Does that mean, you're willing to be my girlfriend then?" He asked in in hushed voice almost whispering to Sora. 

Sora, nodded shyly.

"Thank You! I am willing to wait for you and woo you until you believe that I am sincere, and yet you gave me a very nice present." Teuk confessed and then pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.  This girl never ceases to surprise me, thought Teuk. 

Her apartment door was quite hidden so the possibility of them being seen is little but she still needs to be careful, so her logic tells her that they need to be careful hence she said, "Would you like to go in and have some drink? "

"Ne, a drink would be fine." he agreed.

As they walked in, Teuk take note of how she decorated the house. He would like to know more about her and this is the first time he was able to get in, despite the numerous times he drop Sora from their WGM filming. Her apartment has this warm and welcoming atmosphere.  He took a seat on the light yellow sofa at the living room while Sora went to the kitchen to get something to drink.

When Sora walked back in with cold soda's for them, she smiled at him. 

Teuk couldn't help but smile as well and thought how this beautiful lady became his girlfriend for real.  He feel so lucky, he couldn’t stop smiling.  

He spent another hour talking to Sora before he headed back to the Super Junior dorm.  He feels like he's in cloud nine that when he walked in, he didn't notice that most of Suju members were at the living room, waiting for him.  He just walked in straight to his bedroom.  

The members just look at each other and then Eunhyuk decided to follow him since they were waiting for him all night to discuss their album.