Cooking Cooking

Salty-sweet cooking-punishment

"Uargh! Who the hell cooked this?! This is discusting!!", the evil maknae shouted as he tried their evening meal.
"Look who's talking!", the leader said stictly and looked at him, "you can't even cook rice by yourself!"
"So it was you?! Do you want to poison us so badly?! Or dehydrate us?! There's way too much salt in it!", the youngest kept arguing and complaining.
"Nothing from both! And it wasn't me, who cooked it! It was Ryeowook. And from today on, you will keep his company, whenever he's cooking for the next two weeks!", Leeteuk said calmly.
"What?! Why?! There's no WiFi in the kitchen! How should I play Starcraft there?!?!", Kyuhyun said shocked and resentful.
"Not my problem! You should respect the work of cooking more! So learn your lesson and you'll probably be freed from it earlier!", Leeteuk sighed.
Sometimes, the youngest was really hard too handle. This little punishment should be enough hopefully., Leeteuk thought. Kyuhyun looked really angry at Ryeowook, who's food was fault for all this. Ryeowook ducked down a little bit scared, because sometimes the evil maknae lived up to his name just perfectly.

The next week was humiliating and horrible for Ryeowook. Whenever he came to Kyuhyun's room to tell him he would make food now, he had to listen to at least 5 minutes of complains and temper tantrums, before the maknae finally followed him. In the kitchen, he just sat down at the kitchen table and stared at an empty place on the wall. He really is like a little stubborn child when it comes to punishments., Ryeowook thought when he looked at the younger one. He sighted; this was not, what he exprected from having someone around him while cooking. But after one week, Kyuhyun seemed to have enough from their daily silence.
"You're putting too much salt in again! You really want to make the food discusting, don't you?!", Kyuhyun said emotionless and looked at Ryeowook, who was salting the food. Without saying a word, the elder stoped salting and just stirred for a little.
"Want to try?", Ryeowook asked after a little while and put a little bit sauce on a spoon.
And to his own little suprise, Kyuhyun stood up, walked over to him and has been fed by Ryeowook with the sauce.
"And? Less salty than the last time?", Ryeowook asked and looked up to his fellow, who just nodded and sat down on his place again.
This kid... really..., Ryeowook just had to smile as he continued cooking. Kyuhyun looked shortly at his cooking friend and a slight smile also appeared on his lips. During the meal times, Kyuhyun, who normally always complained about the food, now kept quiet and when asked if he liked the food, he just answered with a 'It's better then that one last week' or with a little nod.

The following week was less horrible then the first one. Ryeowook let Kyuhyun test the food from time to time and they started talking during the cooking. Ryeowook was more satisfied; his was more what he thought it would be like, when Leeteuk said 'keep the company'. He could also involve Kyuhyun in the cooking and the maknae didn't even complain a lot, when the older one told him to cut some vegetables.
"Does it really taste better now or do you just say it, so Leeteuk would free you from the punishment ealier?", one day Ryeowook asked curiously.
Kyuhyun looked up and saw Ryeowook continue stirring. This view made him look away shyly just after a few seconds.
"It does taste better now. Especially after seeing you working so hard on it.", he answered quiet, but also with honesty in his voice.
"Really?!", Ryeowook turned around in full excitment; he never thought, Kyuhyun would give him such a good feedback.
Kyuhyun nodded and looked in Ryeowook's eyes. Ryeowook looked back in his and smiled widely, still happy about the feedback. So cute, the maknae though and got distracted so much, that he cut himself in a finger.
"Ouch!", he hissed out loud, walked quickly to the sink and let water run over his wound.
"Kitchen rule number 1: Don't cut when you don't look at what you're cutting! Moron!", Ryeowook said informatory, but couldn't help but worrying about the maknae: "Does it hurt badly?"
"Thank you for telling me this rule now...", Kyuhyun answered a with a little bit kidding, but then shook his head.
Ryeowook walked out of the kitchen and came back after a minute with a sticking plaster, which he applyed carefully on the wound. Kyuhyun observed everything and blushed, which he tried to hide. Then, he continued cutting the vegetables, now with more attention to his work. I can't show him my  weakness! I can do this! I have to proove him! I'm a strong man, who can end his task!, he thought while cutting. He really makes me crazy. Just continuing cutting like nothing happened, now even more ... passionate. Hm~ I like this attitude., Ryeowook thought and then continued his cooking with a little smile.

As this week ended, Kyuhyun's punishment also came to an end. Leeteuk had a serious talk with the maknae, in which he clarified that he doesn't want to hear any unjustified word from Kyuhyun again about someone's cooking.  But Kyuhyun wasn't really listening. He had other thoughts in his head after these two weeks.
After the serious talk with the leader, Kyuhyun went to the kitchen and started helping Ryeowook without even mentioning anything.
"Uh? What are you doing here? I thought your punishment is over!", Ryeowook said and stared at the maknae.
"Hu? Oh yes, yes, it ended. But somehow ... this became a  involuntary habit", Kyuhyun said with a little bit of self-destroying laughter and continued cutting.
Ryeowook looked at the younger one. He couldn't believe it, but he also was very positively surprised. He really changed in the last two weeks towards me. He became really patient with himself and others and gentle. And did he become more handsome or do just I think this way? ... wait! what am I thinking?!...but it's true~, the visual maknae blushed because of his thoughts.

A few days later later, Kyuhyun was testing food again in the kitchen as he suddenly turned to Ryeowook.
"Did you ... put sugar in this soup?!", he asked and tried to hide his smile.
"Hm?!", Ryeowook, who was testing the taste of some cream for the dessert, looked up, "what?! No! Stop talking nonsense!! Why should I?!"
"But ... it tastes sweet.", he answered, having his difficulties to keep his mouth-corners down; he was really too exited to do this.
"Let me try it! Let me try it!", Ryeowook said in a little panic and took the spoon out of Kyuhyun's hand to try the food by himself, "YA! Don't lie to me! It's delicious! It doesn't taste sweet at all!"
"But I bet, you do!", Kyuhyun said with a little smirk, bend over and kissed Ryeowook shortly.
The kissed one just opened his eyes widely and could not move at all because of the sudden surprise.
As their lips separated again after the short kiss, Kyuhyun wispered: "I was right~ you are sweet. Very sweet indeed.", against Ryeowooks lips, which made a small shiver run down his spine, then Kyuhyun returned to a upright position.
"W-what .... was that...?", the smaller one, who's face-color now was easily comparable to a tomato, asked confused and looked up at Kyuhyun, who now was blushing, too.
"Uhm ... a kiss?", Kyuhyun answered a little bit shy, but also with a proud confidence in his voice.
"I know this, too! But... why?", Ryeowook said and still looked up to Kyuhyun with his big puppy-eyes.
"Because I like you! And you're a moron by yourself because you couldn't guess that! And stop looking at me with these eyes or I kiss you again!", the younger one said with a pouting. How can someone be so naive?!. But Ryeowook kept looking at him with this look.
"I warned you!", the maknae said a bit threatening, bend over to Ryeowook and kissed him again.
But this time, the smaller one didn't remain stiff. He slowly lied his hands on the Kyuhyun's shoulders and pulled himself closer to him. Kyuhyun, now just naturally reacting to what was happening, tied his arms around the smaller one and held him close. As their second kiss ended, Ryeowook was grinning at Kyuhyun.
"You continued looking like this because you wanted to be kissed again, didn't you?", the younger one said quietly, still holding him in his arms, seeing right through Ryeowook's plan.
"Probably?", Ryeowook just grinned at him, but then calmed his expression again, "But ... since when do you like me? It was really uncomfortable at the beginning of our cooking.", Ryeowook wondered.
Kyuhyun sighted: "Actually, at the beginning, I was really pissed. Who wouldn't?! You took my time from playing Starcraft and this at a time of a really great challenges because of the upcoming championship! Thinking back, which great battles I missed, I get angry and sad at the same time ... Anyway. After a while, I started liking to see you cooking. Simply doing nothing but cooking. And then, seeing you caring for me, when I cut myself ... that was the final straw for me.", Kyuhyun explained and looked in Ryeowook's eyes.
Ryeowook nodded, as he understood.
"That's all?! I tell you, I like you and you have nothing better in your mind then just noding?!", Kyuhyun, getting angry, said and let go of Ryeowook.
After calmly listening to the maknae's words again, Ryeowook streched himself a bit and kissed Kyuhyun softly,which he returned just in the same way.
"I think, I prefer salty food", Ryeowook suddenly said after the kiss.
Kyuhyun looked confused at him.
"Don't lie! You always eat puddings and you also said on an interview, that you-....", he started, but was interrupted by the smaller one.
"I like salty food, because without salty food, I wouldn't have been able to get so close to you ... or even start liking you so much.", Ryeowook explained and looked shyly to the ground.
A big smirk appeared on Kyuhyun's face, but he also had a mysterious, evil shine in his eyes.
"Let's see, if the other members like sweet-salty-food! Let's mix sugar and salt and mix it into the next sauce!", the evil maknae explained his not so nice cooking-plan.
Ryeowook just had to laugh. Kyuhyun's absolutely non-existent cooking-abilities would never change.
"At least, I think, sweet and salty fit together very well.", Kyuhyun smiled softly and kissed his sweet (future-)boyfriend, and Ryeowook couldn't disagree.