Ch 19

Good and Evil
' I'm big! I'm 20!' he shouted, joyfully doing a jig around the room. Xiao Yu smiled at his childish insanity before noticing that Ah Sa now lay on the ground, too weak to get up. He hurried over to help her.
'Such great exertion must have exhausted her,'he thought as he helped her sit up.
'Are you ok?' he asked her, concerned.
'Yeah I'm fine. But Joey...' Ah Sa trailed off, looking in the direction of her dead friend. 'I owe her too much. She died in my place. I just...' She couldn't continue-she was sobbing so hard as she finally fully realized what Joey had done. She also realized how boundless Joey's love for Xiao Yu was to risk her own life in exchange for his happiness.
'She kidnapped me through the green smoke she set up, used her appearance changing technique to look like me so as to take my place. She didn't want you to be unhappy, to lose me so she chose to sacrifice herself instead,' she said, weeping. 'Why did she do that? That was so stupid! The one who should be lying there, dead, should be me. She should not have taken my place.'  Grief overwhelmed her and she buried herself in the comfort of Xiao Yu's warm chest. Xiao Yu wept for Joey as he heard what Ah Sa had to say. Joey had been such a good friend and had saved their lives. He could  never repay her back but he would always remember her sacrifice and her sacrificial love.
'Hey. Its all over already. We shouldn't be crying. I'm sure Joey wouldn't want to see her good friend in such a  state right? Come on, stand up,' Xiao Yu said, comforting her and helping her up to her feet. Ah Sa wiped her tears and almost immediately turned to the direction of the Demon Prince, a murderous look on her face. He had killed her friend. He had killed Xiao Yu's parents. For all the people he had killed, all the people he had harmed, he deserved to die. And he hadn't even killed evil people; he had killed good people, innocent people. At that moment, only one word kept repeating itself in her head. Revenge. Xiao Yu saw through her intentions and quickly threw himself in her path, grabbing her by the shoulders.
'Ah Sa! I know what you want to do but revenge is not the answer! If we kill him, we would be as bad as him!' Xiao Yu shouted.
'No we would not!' Ah Sa said, shoving his hands off. 'He killed good and innocent people! I'm just going to give him a taste of his medicine! He is a demon and he is NOT good nor innocent!' Ah Sa shouted in reply before shoving Xiao Yu to the ground with such force that he just lay there in shock. Ah Sa continued advancing on the Demon Prince when Xiao Yu suddenly spoke up.
'Do you think I don't want to kill the Demon Prince Sa? Of course I want to. He killed my parents and turned my brothers into demons! But Ah Sa, kindness is gold. We must learn to forgive! No matter what evil he has done, we must learn to let go. Everybody deserves a second chance Sa...and...he's my foster father. No matter what he has done, he is still the one who brought the four of us up. He was the one who trained us and took on the roles of our parents So...please. Don't kill him...for my sake,' Xiao Yu pleaded. Ah Sa lowered the sword she had been holding up till then...to the Demon Prince's neck. Xiao Yu held his breath, frozen in fear for his foster father's life.
'You had better be grateful you have such a good adopted son,' Ah Sa snarled to the Demon Prince as she lifted her sword away from his neck. As she turned away, the Demon Prince, who had been cowering in fear till then, suddenly hit out, aiming for Ah Sa's back. Ah Sa sensed it and turning towards him, blocked his palm in a blink of the eye.
'You have already been forgiven and spared and yet you still want to hurt others,' she said coldly. She flung him against the wall and looked at him disgustedly before walking out with Xiao Yu. Once they were outside the cave, both Ah Sa and Xiao Yu  carried out their agreed punishment for the Demon Prince. Combining their powers,  they sealed with an unbreakable seal, trapping the Demon Prince inside forever.
"What do we do with her?' Wu chun asked. Ah Sa and Xiao Yu  turned to see Calvin, Wu Chun and Jiro standing behind them, Joey in Wu Chun's arms.
'We bury her,' Ah Sa and Xiao Yu said sadly. they would never forget Joey and her selfless  sacrifice.
---------------------------

comments?pls?