It's You

You'll Always Be My Favourite

I open my eyes ,and look it's raining outside.

       There's so many reason why I love rain. The sound of the water when it touch the ground, make some noisy melody but with a good rhythm which makes my heart feels something comforting inside..calm ,warm is all that I can feel eventhough it’s so cold out here. I can smell something fresh in my nose that makes my body shivering because of this perfect scent.

      But there's one thing I love more than I love rain,more than I love everything in this spinning world even more than I love myself is I love him. If I have to choose the most precious thing that I owned,its him. The guy who's next to me now,who's so strong outside but so weak inside and I know I have to protect him no matter what. The guy whose body in my arms now,and that sound that I love more than raining sound is his breath,steady but sure makes me wanna stay here forever listen to his breath my lover breath.

     I don't know why I feel so comfort here,smell his hair which is so soft brush my nose and tickling it . I shrug my finger into his hair when I kiss his forehead ,still in this blanket that wrap up both of us and being one. Staring on his sleeping figure ,I just had a thought of almost losing him on that last 2007 ,maybe to see this closed eyes without unsure it's gonna be opened again was killing me. But knowing him breathing steady like this makes me sure that now,he's gonna opened those beautiful eyes ,I'll just have to wait and forever waiting for him is fine for me.

    I'm too busy with my thought when I realise he's opening his eyes one by one ,aishh so cute kekeke~ "good morning baby" I kiss his eyes,can't stay still watching it very cute opened like that . "Morning siwonnie,are u already awake long before me?" "Hmm yes kyu,I already awake like 15 minutes ago" , "oh,what r u doing then" he touch my face like usual he's like to touch my dimple thanks God you made this dimple on my face I thought. "I just watched you sleeping baby,and it's raining outside what are we gonna do today" I smile and he's keep touching my dimple like its his favourite toys. " I don't know let's start with doing nothing" ,"Ah babyKyu please at least keep breathing" ,"Ya you babo ofcourse I'm breathing,I mean doing nothing except keep breathing ,moving,seeing,hearing..." I kiss his mouth his just too cute lecturing me like that. "Ya I said to you not to do anything but then you kiss me wonnie" ,"just shut up" I laugh and kiss him again and now he's also returned my kiss and touches me with his fingertips ,beautiful morning thanks God for wake me up.

 

      After several minutes I decided to take a bath and make some breakfast for us. I hop and go to the bathroom to take a shower,while Kyu is outside still laying in the bed I don’t know what’s he doing until finally I can hear his groans well nothing can make him groans like that except when we are doing something like you know what or...one another reason “aisshh damn I lost in starcraft again,it’s because of you siwonnie” I just laugh he often blame me when he lost “so how that can be my fault baby,when I’m officially here in the bathroom” , “you’re singing at the bathroom it makes me can't keep my focus” I can imagine his cute lips is pouting now, that’s one of my favourite expressions from him. “yeah whatever you say Kyu,don’t you wanna take a bath with me? Common its cold outside and the water is warm and..” I’m shock because suddenly the door already opened and there’s someone standing behind me, “your seduce is totally works for me” and just imagine what happen next.

 

      After that I make him some breakfast and we eat together “how’s this baby?” , “well it’s delicious wonnie, you’re a great chef even if wookie’s better hahahaha” , “yeah no one can beat him,but your ramen is more way delicious for me than his” ,”cheesy,you like the ramen just because you love the one who made it don’t you?” , “hmm well I guess I am that water on the ramen is describing how much I love you”. “and how much is that?” , “so much until I drowned inside” I show my dimple ,well actually it’s show itself without I’m showing it. “YA! So you just say that’s to much water on my ramen until you drowned inside” Kyu pouts . “hahahaha that’s not what I mean baby ,I’m sorry I know you know what I mean. I didn’t mean to say your ramen is bad” , “well that dimples makes me want to forgive you! But just now,no more forgiveness for you again after this”. I just laughed, I like it when he’s mad like that I think he’s not fit his actual age,he always be my favourite 5 years old boy in my eyes and I wanna be his protector actually I can be whatever he wants me to be.

 

    After that breakfast finally we’re decided to just spend time together here,in my apartment because we’re not often can be together like this because of our busy schedule in super junior and I’m a kind of busier with my dramas filming this lately, so moments like this are very precious to me. After bought some foods and drinks for both of us ,Kyu wants to watch movies and he pick a drama. He loves to watch drama, but I don’t know if he likes to watch my drama maybe he’s not because he has to see me with those random girls as my girlfriend or wife. I sit on the couch,and Kyu is laying upon me I hugged him in my arms I don’t really watch the drama.

    I’m more interesting to watch his face when he’s watching. I love see those different emotions that he shows, funny how he curls his mouth when he’s thinking and when the main character is sad or crying he’s face is showing the sorrow too and I’ll just hug him and ruffle his hair telling him it’s just a drama. Time flies and that’s true. I look up to the watch and it’s already 4pm ,Kyu’s fall asleep at the couch I just let him sleep there afraid to wake him up if I move him to the bed,so I just bring the blanket and put it to him. I change the drama with a music CD and play it along when I enjoying my afternoon coffee like I always do, I’m a kind of addicted to this Americano coffee and Kyu said that my lips is tasted like this coffee.

    And Kyu’s voice singing the beautiful song are along my living room, I love this voice this is my favourite voice and it never really out of my mind. This is the reason why I love God and keep praying everyday, it’s because He’s so kind to made someone with this perfect voice and then He also made him to be mine, I couldn’t ask more ,I know I’m the luckiest person on this earth and I’m very grateful for it.

(Kyuhyun POV)

    I’m awake when I think I hear my own voice singing in my dream and realize it’s not a dream, it’s real and maybe Siwon hyung change the drama into my CD. I search for him but I couldn’t find him that’s when suddenly I feel sad, I just thought that he left me alone again when I hear someone call my name I can find the beauty of my name if it’s him who’s calling me and I don’t know why.

    “Kyuhyun Baby you’re awake” , “Yes I am,where were you a couple of minutes ago hyung?” , “This, I just bought us some dinner your favourite baby”. “I thought you were leaving” . “ I won’t leave you again without telling you first so don’t worry at anything baby I’ll stay here forever by your side. So can we just eat the dinner now? Shall we?” , “you ask me to eat dinner like someone asking for dance at the prom you know that hyung” . He laugh at me, damn I love that laugh, I’ll give up everything just to see that laugh will always there after I said something which I think that isn’t funny at all.

 

    We finished our dinner , It’s so meaningful even if just a dinner. Everything is complete with just both of us here, it’s ofcourse better with more people around like if I have dinner with my hyungdeul at dorm, we always discuss something and laughing because of Shindong hyung doing something stupidly funny. But I can say it best when my private clown is here in front of me doing a failed aegyo or doing something that he doesn’t even realize it so funny and making this dinner as the best dinner ever.

( Siwon POV)

    Best dinner ,like always if I spend time with him it’s always best on everything. And without us realize it’s already late now after we spent time just talking about everything in our head. We’re like a different side of magnet ,so I just fit into him and vice versa. “lets go to sleep baby,it’s already late” . “No I don’t wanna end this day so soon Siwonnie”. “If you say so,actually we have two more days to spent like this even I know that won’t be enough for us but please go to sleep now. I know you often sleep very late or doesn’t sleep at all if I’m not here don’t you?” . “No if I already won starcraft like 10 times over someone before its late at night”. “I know you very well Kyu, I don’t want you to get sick so come on in or I’ll tell Teuk hyung to pick you up tomorrow morning and I’ll go back to my work at…” Before even I finish my line he’s already shut my mouth with his hand “You’re so noisy and if you dare to do that like you told me I’ll never sleep again forever” . “what are you? Are you a vampire Kyu ,can you bite me now hahaha”. “aishh piggy back me to the bed room and I’ll sleep with you horse”, this 5 years old boy …”like what you said princess” and I piggy back him into the the bed and laying him there and quickly go to the other side ,beside him my favourite place.

    This is where I belong,next to him I know. I kiss him goodnight ,kiss him passionately like this is the last kiss I have just in case God doesn’t wake me up in the morning to kiss him again. I touch his neck and his fingers are on my hair playing with it, this sweet taste of his lips is my favourite taste beating the Americano Coffee taste ofcourse . “So Goodnight baby, dream happy dreams” That’s when he closed his eyes and I know it’ll be opened again next morning thanks God for everything you gave to me, for time of my life every seconds that I breath because I still can be with him my favourite creature of Yours.

 

-end-