Chapter 1

My Own Survival

     Daehyun sent glares at each one of his family members, a glare lingering at Joon Hong before turning his back on them, not even once looking back again. Fist clenched on his duffle bag, he walked through the gates from the people who was supposedly his 'family'. Daehyun was kicked out from his house for a stupid reason.

Daehyun's POV:

     It wasn't even my fault! Was it wrong to help someone out? Was it wrong for me to help out my own brother?! What I do know is that it's wrong to disown your own child without vaild reason. They didn't even hear me out! And that stupid brother of mine... He isn't grateful at all. I should have never even saved his sorry a s s. 

family. 

They don't even care if I just die, huh? 

They just care for their precious Joon Hong and their fake faces.

     They would give the world for HIM. What's wrong with me?! What did I ever do to them?! What did I do, huh? Tell me! One sorry a s s mistake and it lands me on the streets. Why even kick me out? It's not like I murdered someone for God's sake! Why care now if they didn't care for what I did in the past? I bet they were just waiting for this opportunity. 

 

Once I walked out the gates I saw a taxi waiting there for me. tsk. They can just go to hell if they think I would go to boarding school. They didn't really throw me on the streets, they made the decision to send me to boarding school without my consent. I don't have a say in anything.

I kicked the side of the taxi making the driver let out a 'Hey!'. I made my way from the house and out from the neighborhood. I can survive by myself, I don't need them.

-------

It was almost midnight and I had almost no place to sleep. They froze my bank accounts when they found out that I did not reach the boarding school, where I was suppose to be. They really want me to just die huh? I sent a punch to the wall making myself bleed a little.  I continued walking aimlessly, not knowing where to go. After a while I stop and leaned against the wall, groaning as my stomach made a loud noise. Shut up, a man like needs his food too ya know, a lot of food.

A certain smell turned my stink face on and just breathing was hard for me to do. I glanced towards the side of me, seeing a teen, possible younger than me, doing something on the wall with spay cans. He must be in art class.. wait no graffiti? Why would he vandalize someone elses property?

I made my way towards him quickly and gripped onto his shoulder, turning him around harshly. "Yah!" He shouted at me. He had dyed blone hair, he was also short and muscular. He shoved me away and send me a glare.

I shoved him back before grabbing onto his collar. "Why are you doing this?! It's not good for a kid like you to be doing this!" I scolded him. 

In the backround a siren can be heard. (idek)  The smaller male's eyes widen and he grabbed my wrist and bent down, sinking his teeth into my hands. I let out and yelp and let him free of my hold. "Yah!" I started to run after him, only to be tackled by a police officer, making me lose my breath. I kicked him off me and to my back, trying to regain my breath. He pulled out a taser and pointed at me, " Don't move!" 

" my life" I mumbled. 

a/n:  I did not edit this chapter, so obviously there's a lot of mistakes.

Sorry this is a short update. 

I had like an idea in my mind and started writing this and then when I started writing I kept forgetting the details!

Don't you just hate when that happens?!?!?!

grrrrr

well this is okay for now right?