Mishap

When Miracle Take Over (Sequel to Boys High School)

"I miss Dong Min." Gongchan whispered too slowly until I could not hear what he said. "What you said just now." I look upon his face, more precisely in his eyes. "Huh? Nothing." He shook his head weakly. I know he lied. I can see the anguish written on his face.

"You two do not have class today?" I immediately change the topic as the situation became quiet. "We have but I feel like to skip." Youngmin casually spoke like that is not a big mistake. The situation became quiet again. I.give.up.

"I feel so tired. I want to sleep now." My body landed on the soft mattress and I raise the blanket up to the nose. And after that I don't know what had happened. All I heard is only, "I wonder where she is now? If I can meet her just for once, it was enough." Then my mind turns to blank.

The next day, when I wake up, I saw a hand on my stomach. Who's hand is this? I turned back and see Sungyeol was snoring with his mouth wide open. Aishh.... This boy would never learn from mistakes, he isn't? I waive his hand and wanted to get down from the bed, but he quickly catching my sleeve and make me lie down again. "Yah! Let me go." I hit his hand again and again. "Baby~ 5 minutes more. Just 5 minutes. Promise." He hugged me tightly while his legs are placed on my thigh. Baby? Excuse me. I'm not your baby, k!

push him, rolling around and kicking his legs, just to free myself but no avail. Fine! You win, jerk. Just 5 minutes.  I waited patiently although it is actually very annoying. Be patient you. Be patient. Patience is part of faith. Remember that!

Why is the clock ticking very slowly? Uwaa~~ I am so unlucky. It's driving me mad! Suddenly a bright light bulbs appears over my head. I believe 100% this excellent idea are going to succeed. Kekeke~~

I breathed out on my nails, ready to tickle his armpits. 1... 2... and..... 3 "Attack!" I half shouted because too excited to tickling the armpits. Tickle there. Tickle here. Oh! I'm feel so so so so happy. Finally he divert his hand from my body, so I immediately took the opportunity to escape.

By being too scared, I ran without looking forward and by mistake I stepped on a stupid round-like thing and fell on Gongchan. "Ahh~" He groaned in pain and then went back to sleep. My arms hair up automatically when I heard him groan.  The way he swipe a tongue against his lower lips even in a state of unconsciousness seemed so passionate. OMG! How can he can be too perfect?