New student.

I love you in a mysterious way

( Han Sun Hwa ) : 

" I'm curious about the new student. The teacher don't tell the age yet the gender. Ah, forget it. Why do I wanna know that! lol, wait, I am so curious about this. fuuhh =.=' " 

" HAN SUN HWA . " Said Teacher with loudly. " Yes? " Sun Hwa shocked. Her thinking about the new student is fly away. fewww, like an aeroplane is going to somewhere. She take out her Science books and do the notes. " Knock2"! Suddenly the door knocked by someone. " Oh, that must be the new student! Great! " Sun Hwa sounds happy.  

" Oh, please come in Onew. " Said the Teacher. " Wae? s-s-so , the new student is male? Gosh. " Sun Hwa feels strange. 

 Hello, my name is Lee Jinki, or you can call me Onew. I am the new student of this high school. said the new student, Onew. " Okay , Onew. Thanks. And please sit beside the girl, please. " said the teacher. " Dae.. " Said Onew with his killer smile. 

" Annyeong Haseyo, girl. " Said Onew with his smile. " Oh, annyeong haseyo, Onew right? " asked Sun Hwa. " Yes, and you? " said Onew with his cute smile (as you know, Onew have a killer smile xD) " Oh, my name is Han Sun Hwa. Just call me Sun Hwa.  Nice to meet you, Onew. " said Sunhwa with smile. " Nice to meet you too, Han Sun Hwa. " said Onew and take out his books. 

*Rings*

" Okay, class. Time to recess, please done you Science homework . Pass it tomorrow. " said the teacher and leave the class. 

" Erh, Sun Hwa, can you tell me where is the canteen? " asked Onew. " Sure, let me take you to there, I wanna buy food too. " said Sun Hwa. " Gomawo " Said Onew. " Ahh, your welcome.. " Said Sun Hwa. 

" Well, here we are. THE CANTEEN. haha " Said Sun Hwa. " haha, you're funny. " Said Onew and he's suddenly laughing. " Haha, no I'm not. " Said Sun Hwa and smiled. ( W-w-wait, I am talking? lol wait, I've never talking to someone before, just Onew.) Sun Hwa thinks . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortest chapter! Sorry :3

Great? SO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^^