ch.1

our love will never end

Hyuk POV:

My Fany is holding me for her dear life"PUSH!!!!"screamed the doctor.Tiffany squished my hand and screamed the loudet scream i ever heard.After some second i heard a baby cry.A baby my baby our baby.(sorry about my english)

I sat and hold Fany's hand.I touch her angelic face then kiss her forehead,cheeks and finally her lips."Hyukjae" Tiffany slowly opened her eyes.I smiled at her and kiss her fully on the lips."Where is our baby?i wanna see the gender,and our baby looks like.Hyukkieeeeee!"Tiffany pouted."we going to meet our baby soon.I have called mom,dad and the other."I said calmly.Tiffany's happy expression slowly faded away when I said 'mom and dad'."baby,don't worry.My mom will accept you okay?".

Tiffany got a worried look on her face "what if she don't,what if she don't let me marry you,w-what if she.....takes my baby away?".Tears slowly fall from her beautiful eyes.I wiped those away with my thumbs and lifted her face up."she is not going to take our baby away.she WILL accept you no matter what.Now stop crying is not good for your beautiful eyes".

I got into the hospital bed with Tiffany and leaned back to the headboard with Tiffany head on my chest.Few minutes after Tiffany's sobs disappear there was a knock on the door.

In walked my parents and followed by Leeteuk was the other member and after Taeyeon come the other Soshi members.Tiffany gripped my hand and hold on very tight when she sees my parent.I had my arm around her shoulder.They all found a chair and sit down some sat on the sofa that was there.When my mom found out that was silent all over the room.My mom begins "Mi Young i--".

My mom got cut off by a knock on the door.In walked doctor with a baby that is wrapped in a pink blanket.Tiffany quickly got up and the doctor gave the baby to her.The doctor could feel the tense in the room so he gave me a book about baby and got out.Tiffany hold the baby and her eyes begin to water."Mi young"my mom begins again.Tiffany leaned back in my arms again and hold the baby tight.

"I just want to say sorry.....sorry for all the thing i'd done to you and congratulation to you and Hyukjae" my mom say."mom I forgive you"Tiffany said and hug my mom with the baby between them."since the baby is wrapped with the pink blanket is obvious that is it a girl so what do you gonna name it?" my dad asked.Tiffany handed me the baby,then she look at me.I think for a while then shook my head.

"Dayoung!!!!" Tiffany sudden scream makes us all jump.Then she look at all of then slowly crept under the blanket,makes us all laugh.

———————————————————————————————–———————————————————————————

Hello I'm truly sorry for my subscriber who waited for my updates,'-',

Now I updated I'm waiting for your comments(sorry short update)