Facebook

Because I love you

 

The Red haired Guy heard alot about it...this social Network called Facebook.He already had an Twitter and Cyworld account, but he didnt really liked them so he had deactivate his accounts and was now searching for something new. One of his friends recommented Facebook to him and so he decided to try it out.One evening on his free Day he sat down infront of his laptop and typed the adress into it,getting his new account really fast.At first he was kinda confused,of course...he never used this site before so he needed to find out how everything worked at first.
Shortly after he already had an great sense for the site and even found some other Idols who he was writing with already.And then he found someone he really wanted to get to know...but he hasitated and didnt know if he really should write her or not.He was an huge Fan of her Band and also of her in Person,because she was one of the most talented people in the Music-Industrie he ever heard of. He pulled everything together and send her an friend request and she really accepted.Gosh...he felt so nervous but before he could think about what he wanted to write her...he saw an little red symbol on his notifications.When he checked it he felt how his heart skipped a beat. One of Koreas best Idols had wrote him. 2NE1's Leader Lee Chaerin aka the Baddest Female cl really had wrote him after accepting his request.Even though it was just a little: "Kwonnie~~~whazzup?" he felt happy and he replied immediatly.She really seemed to be an nice and Funny person so he really had fun writing with her.And she surprised him really often.She really was a fan of his group.. CL was a fan of Block B and the more they wrote,the more it felt like they would already had been friends since a long time. As the conversation continued they came to the topic Relationship and Boyfriends/Girlfriends.She suddenly stated that she would be forever alone so the red haired guy got curious.
 
K:" Forever alone???xD Why???xD "

CL:" cause Park Bom eonni has a boyfriend .. minji is never at home.. Boys thinks that i'm on of their buddys but i have feelings too -.- and Sandara eonni.. idk .. .just we two are single you know HAHA XD"

K:" Hmm...I dont think that all guys think of you as an Buddy...maybe they are just to shy to say something because they are afraid that you might reject them....what kind of Guys do you like???Should I find you someone???Than I will find someone for Dara-noona too and you two wont be alone anymore :D "

CL:" omo you're so cute.. but .. i dont want to bother you >_> but they all act like my buddys .. you know.. i mean look.. i'm helping all my friends to find a boyfriend i even do know more about having a boyfriend but i never had even one and aish i'm feeling so used you know .. Ahhh you dont bother me,so dont Worry :D

K:" And lets make an Deal than...STOP helping all your friends getting boyfriends until you have yourself someone you really like....after that you still can help but you have to come at first and you wont feel used anymore!
So tell me...wich kind of Guys do you like? "

CL:" but i can't say no to them Q__Q its locked in my brain .. when someone need help i'm always there for them >_<
ehmm which kind of guy do i like.. ehmm... i like bad boys.. but he should be a funny guy.. and.. aish i don't know.. o-o "

K: "Oh I know someone who would be perfect....but hes really...not home often...just like Minji-shi xD hmm....Oh I have a lot of guys are popping up in my head just now
I think I will find a good one for you :D
Its good if youre always there for your friends,but you seriously should think of yourself first! "

CL: " >__< thank you so much kwonnie >__<
... i will try to think of myself first >_< "
 
Shortly after he closed his Laptop and sight Deeply. 
// "...I like bad boys.. but he should be a funny guy.. and.. aish i don't know.. " so she likes Funny Bad Boys...Like Jiho-ah or Minhyuk-Hyung.....Somehow it that I dont fit into that Category....//
He shaked his head due to his thoughts and sight again before he stepped over to his bed and layed down.He really cursed his nice and cute Image...especially when he started to get interested in someone and heard stuff like they prefer someone whos the total opposite of himself.He slowly falled asleep under his thoughts,who kept stucked in his head.