teaser one ;; moon eunju / ashli kim

[ ♥ ] continue to l o v e me. - - -

moon eunju.

Eunju walked out of her old bedroom, smiling weakly at what was soon to be just another memory. "Winter!" Eunju heard her mother call from the living room. Eunju took one last peak, waving. Goodbye, childhood! Hello, adulthood! she thought, walking into the living room. She was met by her mother, Eunchae, Her younger brother, Jongin, and her favorite cousin (who was also heading to Daegu Academy with her) Jongup. "I just wanted to give you two a quick going away present." Eunchae smiled warmly at Eunju and Jongup before disappearing into the kitchen. Eunju's younger brother plopped himself on the couch, pouting. "What's up with you?" Jongup asked him, smiling lightly. "Nothing of importance to you guys. Since you're going to one of the best schools in the world and leaving me here alone." Eunju laughed. She knew that that was his way of saying he was going to miss her, simply. "Awww, Jonginnie." Eunju nudged him. "Your gonna miss me aren't you?" Jongin scoffed. "No!" he lied. "Why would I miss you? All we do is argue!" Eunju rolled her eyes. "Well, I guess that's as close as a 'I'm gonna miss you' as I'm gonna get, I suppose."

Eunchae then walked back into the room, holding two congraulatory cupcakes. One with Eunju's name in puple and the other with Jongup's name in green. "Yay, Cupcakes!" Jongup clapped, taking his cupcake. "I know I could have done better, but, It's all I could do on a budget." Eunju laughed, taking the cupcake and hugging her mom. "I don't care, Mom, I get the picture." she said. Jongup gave Eunchae a side hug aswell. Once the three parted, their was a loud honking outside. The bus was here to drive them to the academy. "Well, The bus is here." Jongup smiled, patting Jongin's back as a goodbye. Jongin's eyes started to get a bit watery, watching his elder sister head out of the door. He suddenly dashed over towards her, nearly glomping her to the ground. "No matter what I've said about you," Jongin sobbed. "I'm still gonna miss picking on you!" Eunju laughed again, hugging him tightly. "I'll miss you too, little brother. I'll call as much as I can, okay?" Jongin pulled away, wiping his tears fast and regaining his composure. "O-Okay." Eunchae placed a loving hand on her son's shoulder, watching them out. The two boarded the bus and off they went.


ashli kim

Ashli sat in her room. She had just finished packing for her trip to her new high school, and decided to take a quick break and relax. She leaned back on her bed, puffing her cheeks, she pretended to make a snow angel in the bed covers. She laughed quietly at her childishness before glancing over at a picture of herself and her father. She sat up, taking the frame in her hands, she smiled at it. She remembered how her father used to treat her like a little angel. How he cared after her every little need. Ashli missed her father. She hadn't had the chance to even announce to him that she was accepted into Daegu Academy. As soon as she got the papers, She was informed that he had passed on. One single tear slid down her once bright cheeks and onto the picture as she reminisced about the happier times. "Ashli!" She heard the voice of her aunt, Kyungrin, ring out in the house. Ashli quickly wiped her tears, standing up. "Y-Yes?"  Kyungrin smiled sadly at Ashli. "Your mother's on the phone for you."

Kyungrin handed Ashli the phone, and disappeared, letting her have her quiet time.

"Hello?" Ashli's mother, Maria, chimed on the other line. How could she sound so happy?

Ashli sighed heavily, glancing at the picture. "What do you want?" she said, coldly. Ever since the car accident, Ashli hasn't even tried to associate herself with her mother. Because, In Ashli's mind, If it wasn't for her sparking the argument between the two, her father would have still been here.

"Don't sound so cold, baby. I've called to congratulate you! I knew you'd make it." Maria sang happily.

Ashli growled at the sound. "Why do you suddenly care, I mean, When I first got the papers you didn't call me. You didn't do anything. So, Now that I'm about to leave you want to call and make up for lost time? It's too late for that "mother". Don't you have some 'important meeting' to get to, as always? Don't call me again. I could do without your pity." And with that, Ashli hung up.

"Ashli, the bus is here!" Ashli's grandmother called out. Ashli placed the phone on her pillow, picking up the picture of her and her father. I'll make you proud, papa. She thought, smiling at the picture. She quickly put it in her suitcase before heading out to her future.


   author's note. o:

Yaaaay! I finished! Aren't you proud of me, guys? Aahaha. Okay, I've got good and bad news for you all. Bad first? Ah, Okay. I'm leaving tonight. D': Right now, It's about 10:30 and I leave around 12AM. But, the good news is, I'm going to try to put out another teaser for you guys! My goal is to get three out for you all, so you won't be that upset that I'm leaving you. LOL. I'll get working on teaser two right now, okay? Love you guys, as always! c:

#nowplaying: omg -- tts.