Chapter 8

What Is Love?

"I-I'm sorry." Chen said pushing you away. 

 
"No...it's fine, you looked at the ground for a moment, “I just hope one day you find a girl who loves you, just as much as you love me." 
 
You kissed Chen on the cheek and walked down the hallway to Tao’s room. 
 
As you sat in a chair next to his bed. You brushed the little strands of  hair from his face. 
 
“Chen is great friend huh? I never realized how much I needed him until now." You laughed Holding Tao's hand, playing with his cold finger tips.

"I was always scared to tell you this for the fear of you laughing at me. But when I met you, I didn’t know what love was.  I finally  understand it now, you’ve showed me that it is just more than a word.  I just hope I can show you how much I’ve learned from you, when things go back to the way they use to be…well, if they go back to normal. “
 
You leaned back in the chair and closed your eyes, slowly drifted into a deep sleep.
 
 
The thick smell of smoke and gasoline  filled your nostrils and Tao sped down the road, your heart raced and you squeezed the gun that he handed to you.
 
“Tao! Were not going to make it, just stop now!” You yelled looking back at the cars trailing behind you.

"We will!  I lost you once, I won't loose you again to them!"  
 
"How did we ever end up like this." you thought pushing your hair out of your face. 
 
“Open the compartment.” Tao yelled over the motor.
 
 You screamed as Tao took a sudden turn trying  to dogged the stray bullets.You ducked, hearing the glass of the back window shatter.

Quickly opening the compartment, you looked up at Tao. He didn't need to explain what he wanted you to do. At this moment it was kill or be killed. You grabbed the gun and checked for the bullets.

You peaked up looking through the rearview mirror seeing two figures leaning out the window trying to aim at the car.Turned around at that very moment your eyes locked with Lay  he smirked at aimed gun straight ahead.You closed your eyes and  pulled the trigger. 

 

"NO!"

You straight up in a cold sweat, taking deep breaths as your eyes shot around the room, then to Tao’s bed. It was empty. 
 
“Tao?” You said uneasily standing up and walking to the bathroom. You flashed on the light and looked into the mirror and straighten your self out before walking out. 
 
“Tao?” you whispered walking down the dark hallway, looking into each doorway. Until finally coming to the intersection of the living room and kitchen, just as you were about to cross you heard a Chen say something that caught your attention causing you to stop and ease drop. 
 
“Tao, how long will you keep this up?” Chen whispered leaning against the wall.

"What are you talking about?" Tao mumbled pushing his hair out of his face.

Chen chuckled,"You know exactly what I am talking about. When will you tell Myung Li why the company is after you and wants her dead."

Tao's eyes shot with the look of surprise slowly growing on his face. "Y-You know?"

"Of course I know,it's not much of a secret...well to her it is."

Chen slowly walked to Tao staring him directly in the eyes.

"You're a ing liar."

a/n: ^^ i know you guys are probably pissed  for such a long then this short chapter...SORRY!  i've been doing other stuff~~ tell me what you think :D
And also check out my other stories with Tao. ;u; love you bbs.