Happy Birthday Our Heenim

A Very Special Birthday

Heechul woke up slowly, groaning at his protesting limbs he got up and stumbled to the washroom.

He fixed his hair and washed his face, staring at the bags under his eyes in the mirror in disgust.

He'd done it again. Stayed up all night crying.

It had been like this ever since Hangeng left three years before.

Oh he still saw Geng every once in a while, but it didn't erase his nightmares, or the gaping hole in his chest.

Sighing Heechul began to apply make-up to cover up the dark circles.

Once he deemed himself 'drop-dead gorgeous' he got changed and walked out to the kitchen.

He found Ryeowook making breakfast. He smiled as Heechul came in.

"Hi hyung, hungry?" he smiled.

Heechul smiled and nodded. He sat down at the table and watched Ryeowook cook.

"Are the others up yet?" he asked.

"Should be any second now." Ryeowook answered.

Soon a crach was heard and the sound of giggling, signalling eunhae were awake.

Sure enough the monkey and fish came bounding into the kitchen seconds after, grinning like a couple of fools.

They began palying tag in the living room, thorwing things at each other to slow the others down.

"Yah! Don't you break anything! It's early and I'm not in the mood for your annoyance right now," Heechul snapped.

"Sorry hyung, we'll be careful," Eunhyuk said before he was tackeld by Donghae and fell, giggling, to the floor.

The fish then proceeded to tickle Eunhyuk relentlessly.

After five minutes of watching Heechul snapped. "Yah! Take is somewhere else lovebirds! Go on, get out!" he shouted.

Eunhae froze and looked up at the angry Heechul. "Ah, sorry hyung." they said getting up and going back to their room.

"You shouldn't be so hard on them hyung," Ryeowook commented serving up some food.

Heechul scoffed. "Prancing about like high-school kids in love, I have every right to be pissed."

Ryeowook frowned. "Hyung, just because your love life is on standby right now that doesn't mean the rest of aren't allowed to be in love."

"You're backchatting me?" Heechul challanged.

"Of course not hyung, I'm just saying that Eunhyuk-hyung and Donghae-hyung every right to love each other, in front of you or not,"

Heechul sighed. Ryeowook had a point, it's not like he could forbid the others being lovey-dovey just because he was annoyed at his lover.

Or should that be ex-lover?

"Morning~" Leeteuk sang coming into the kitchen.

"Teukie-hyung, good morning, i'm jsut serving breakfast now." Ryeowook smiled.

Heechul merely waved in response to Leeteuk's cheery greeting.

Soon after Leeteuk woke up the other members rose from their slumber and joined them in the kitchen, getting their food before going into the living room to watch TV.

They only had one schedule today and it was later, so they could all have a lazy morning.

Heechul sighed. They still haven't noticed what day it is.

Today was the 10th July, Heechul's birthday. He turned thirty years old, and the members had totally forgotten.

Heechul couldn't blame them, they had their comeback and everything to think of, but still, couldn't they take a second of their lives to remember his birthday?

Guess not. Heechul was silent on the way to their schedule.

"Okay it's just a standard photoshoot today for our comeback." Leeteuk said.

"Then why am I here?" Heechul said breaking his silence for the day.

Leeteuk smiled. "I have something special for you~"

Heechul raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked.

"Uh-huh I'm not telling you. You'll see after,"

So Heechul sat down and watched the members go through their photoshoot.

He dozed off halfway through, which made it easy for the members to get his birthday surprise ready.

"Yah, hyung wake up~" Sungmin said shaking Heechul.

Heechul woke up and blinked at him. "What now?"

Sungmin smiled. "Happy birthday hyung~" he said hugging Heechul.

"Yeah happy birthday hyung~ saranghae~" Dongahe said.

"Happy birthday ahjussi," Kyuhyun smirked.

Heechul grinned and swatted his arm. "Yah~ I'm still young," he said.

He looked around at all the members who were wishing him a happy birthday.

"I thought you'd forgotten," he admitted.

"Yah why would we have forgotten our favourite diva's special day?" Leeteuk asked messing up his hair.

Heechul smiled a little as he fixed his hair.

"And~ to make it even more special, we have a present for you~" Eunhyuk grinned.

Super Junior moved away, creating a pathway. At the end of the 'pathway' stood Hangeng.

Heechul stared wide-eyed. The slowly he unfroze, and hesitantly walked up to Hangeng.

He slapped him across the face with enough force to create a resound, then pulled his head down and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Super Junior clapped and cheered.

Hangeng smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Heechul's waist, holding him agaisnt his body.

"Pabo," Heechul breathed when they pulled away.

Hangeng smiled. Heechul smiled back.

"Happy birthday love."

a/n

naaawwww ^-^ made me feel all warm and fuzzy at the end

actually i had another idea of a heechul birthday fic, it involves hurhurhur ;3 should i write the version?