24.

Like a Puzzle

"You guys are crazy."

Myungsoo brushed past Wonho and looked at Butler Gil, "You think this is funny?"

Wonho cocked his head in confusion when he turned his head to face Myungsoo.

"If this is a joke, are we supposed to laugh?" 

Myungsoo shrugged, "Who knows? Your stupid butler brought me here though. Is it because of ~~~~~?" 

Wonho looked at Butler Gil, "If this is a way for us to get close to each other, this is a messed up way to." Wonho responded.

Butler Gil, this time and looked up, facing the two boys.

"You guys think I'm lying?" He asked unformally. 

Wonho's eyes widened, "What did youㅡ"

"You think I'm lying, Wonho?" Butler Gil asked again.

Myungsoo stared confused at both of them as Wonho shook his head, "Butler Gilㅡ"

"Well, you know what? You guys aren't getting fooled around because this isn't a joke. I get what you're trying to say, pushing you two together, but why would I lie and play a joke like that? Yeah, it's messed up. I just found out recently that Myungsoo is your brother, how do you think I'm taking this?" Butler Gil looked over at Wonho.

"He's your little brother, as much as you hate him, he has the same blood as you."

`

You walked into school, scanning for Myungsoo, since he hasn't answered any of your class. 

To your surprise, he didn't even show up to school either, which kept you a little worried than usual.

"Where could he have gone?" You asked yourself, before going off to class.

You thought Wonho would be there as well, but to your surprise again, he wasn't there either.

It was really odd, both of them weren't here at the same time, you knew something was going on.

You cocked your head once more, heading into class when those two were the only thing on your mind.

You determined yourself in meeting Myungsoo after school, you suggested he might be at home.

`

You opened the front gate of Myungsoo's house.

Walking in, you knocked on the door when there was no reply.

You knocked on it harder when Myungsoo's mom slowly opened it, revealing her pale, weak face.

"Mrs. Kim!"

She looked up and gave you a small smile, "Oh, hello, ~~~~~~."

"What's wrong with you, are you sick? Is everything okay?" You asked worried.

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry about me too much. I'm guessing you're here to meet Myungsoo?" 

You nodded, it's like she read your mind.

"Myungsoo's not here. Well, he won't be for a long time." 

You looked at her, "What do you mean? Is he sick too?" You asked.

She just simply shook her head, "No, he'sㅡ" Myungsoo's mom leaned on the door.

"Are you okay?" You asked again, worried sick about her.

"Don't worry, dear. I am fine. About Myungsooㅡ"

You held onto her, to keep her from falling as you leaned closer to hear her words specifically.

"He's with his real family, now."