is this what called love in a first sight?

SHE'S UNIQUE

 

The best description of One In A Million. And you are one of them.

The crowded place wont let him lost his sight on you. He dont even know why, but it's look like you are the one that shines really bright. You are coming to Exo-K fansign event only with intention to accompany your friend.
You do know exo, but still didnt have much interest on them. To be truth you didnt even know their name except for Kai.
Because he's like the MAIN PIC of their teasers.

Then someone caught your interest, you are lining up in your line with your friend. Then you feel like someone is only looking at you. Staring at you. That thing actually make you feel un-comfortable.
He's charming with those eyeliner. You dont know his name*is he a weirdo or what ?*

You look away to avoid his eye-contact. You feel something weird in your heart, but you shrugs it off.
Your line keep on moving until your friend reach the first person, Sehun. 
You can hear your friend's heavy squeel. *OMG! SHE'S GONNA LOST HER VOICE*

You dont know why, but you dont have the excited feeling inside you that want to make you squeel or blush infront of them.
Then the bodyguard behind Sehun told your friend to move next, right beside Sehun is D.O.

 

Now you are there, sehun is infront of you. You dont give him a smile, instead just a blank-face look.
You can see Sehun give you a warm smile and ask you to hand him your poster so he can sign it.
You give him your poster without hesitation, then you heard "what's your name..?" 
Sehun ask you.
You dont have the intention to give a 'stranger' your name, then you just give your surname, "it's Jung"
"Jung?" Sehun ask. You can see he's furrowing his brow.
"Yea, just write Jung". You simply answered.
"oh..okay.. Jung" then Sehun sign the poster and hand you back. You take it and you turn to your left ready to take your friend's place infront of D.O.

On corner of your right eyes, you can see and hear Sehun's muttering something "tch.. weird girl"
*FO! whatever, im not your fans though*


 

Then you come infront of D.O.
He give you his wide smile and waving at you. You release your heavy sigh..
*hmph.. what with this O.O !?*
You try to return his smile, but your mind telling you not to. You look at him , with another blank-stare.
Well, maybe he will call you weird again, but pfft~ 
*IDGAF*
You quickly hand him your poster so you can move from his place. Because you already feels uncomfortrable with your state right now.
Before he can ask you your name, you already "Just write Jung as my name"
He look at you with those O.O again, and sign on it.

You move from D.O's place and go to your left, you know him, it's Kai. 
He's different from other guy before this. He didnt give you his damn smile instead just a small smile curve on  his lips. and you couldnt care less bout that.
You feel kinda relieve when he didnt really try much to talk with you.
Maybe he knows that you're not Exo-k's fans..?
Maybe ..
He sign on your poster and hand you your poster back. 
Suddenly a small smirk creep on his face. it;s creeeeeeeeepy
*omg. what with that smirk uh Kai?*

You rolled your eyes from him and take a look at the poster that he signed before. 
Your eyes caught something that Kai wrote there
*Hey, please smile alot can you? saranghae my fans <3*

*euu~ he's such a cheeeesy*

Then after Kai, it's their leader, Suho.. and blabla..
the situation goes the same like before.
He gave you his sweetest smile and you just stared at him with a blank face. 
And another creepy person you met, it's chanyeol .. and blabla

when you finished your session with Chanyeol,


*He's the weirdo just now ..right?*
Your heart start to feel the different feeling again.. You now standing infront of the guy that you caught staring you before. You can feel your blank face turn to a .. shocked face..
as he look up to met your eyes, you can feel the different feeling deepen. it's like he's trying to kill you secretly.
You put your hand on your chest and feel different. There's alot of thing playing in your mind..
Suddenly something snapped you to the reality when you heard him asking something. "ehm.. excuse me..miss?" 

"ah, n-ne?" for the first time infront of exo-k you stuttered. You mentally snap your mind.
you can hear his soft chuckles. you saw he look at your poster that was in your grip.
Then you hand him your poster. As he wanna take that poster, your hand touch with him. And suddenly you can feel electric shock passing you. 

Maybe same with him, he gave you a quick glance and your eyes met him. You froze . it's about 3~5 seconds mybe?

You snapped to reality for the second time when you heard him ask your name
"miss, what's your name?"
 

"Jung..Heeyeon" without hesitation you give him your fullname. You just dont know why you become like this. 
He look down and sign on your poster. You can see he's writing something.. 
You just look at him.
When he turn to face you, he gave you your poster back and you look at your poster.
You read at what just he wrote just now.. while you're making your way out from your lines.
Suddenly you can feel a heavy feeling in your heart. It's like .. beating faster..and faster...and faster..

You hold your chest, and look at his words again,
 

"Hye Jung Heeyeon-sshi, i hope i can know you more. i really hope.. i bet you are not one of our fans with your look.. Maybe you dont know who i am ..? Im Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. i think you're unique and not like other girls.. hope we can met in personal life.. if there's a fate between us, i'll hug you like my long-lost friend..annyeong"

 

You're now a few metres from him. As you finished read it, you turn your back to look at him. Then you find he's looking at you and give you a warm smiles..
You dont know what kind of feelling inside you right now. You never feel it before..

*maybe this is what called love in a first sight..?*