Regret

I love you, but you love my blood.

Taemin knocks on Hyo Rin's door. "Uhm, come in!" She answers after finishing the last bit of rice. "Hyo Rin-ah, can we talk?" He asks as he walked in. "Oh, yeah. What's up?" She smiles and pats a space next to her on the bed. "Well, I can't help but notice that you seem to not fear Jonghyun as much as I thought you would have. Why is that?" He asked as he sat next to her. Hyo Rin's smile faded and she looked away and sighed. She bit her lip and looked back at him. "Me and Jonghyun used to be friends." 

"That's not all, is it?" He asked her trying to get her to tell more. "No, it isn't." she bites her lip and turns to him. "He and I dated for a year and a half. Then he left thinking it was the best for me. Babo." she reveals and sighs. "At school I tried to act like I was fine, but I was a total mess. Every time he would try to talk to me, I just pushed him away. After a couple weeks he stopped trying to talk to me. Then he disappeared for weeks. Rumors started going around that he committed suicide..." She tries to hold her tears in but fails. 

She hugs him and cries into his chest. "I...I-I thought-t it was a-all m-my fault..." He rubs his hand up and down her back, "Shh... No, it wasn't your fault..." he tries to soothe her. "I regret pushing him away so much." She continues to sob and soak his shirt. All of a sudden Taemin is replaced by someone else. She gasps and backs up to the wall. "W-what are you doing?" she stutters. "I'm sorry Hyo Rin-ah."  says and pulls her back into his chest.

Taemin storms out into the hall, "What the hell is he doing out?" he snarls. "We couldn't keep him in there much longer after seeing her. He would have gone crazy." Key answers him. "He seemed to hold back well, but we should still keep an eye on him around her." Minho added. "You should go back and watch him." Key tells Taemin. "Fine..." he growls and walks back to the doorway. He finds them in the same way as he left them. He huffs and looks away.

"Was it t-true? Th-that you..." she struggles to ask. "Yes... I was slowly dying when Onew hyung found me. It wasn't your fault, I was too blind to see another way." He tells her as he her hair. She pushes him away. "You babo!" she hits his chest, "Babo, babo, babo!" she continues to slam her fist onto his chest. He grabs her fist before she hits again. She starts to sob. "Please don't cry anymore..." he wiped her tears and passionately presses his lips against hers. Her eyes are in shock, but the rest of her body had grown limp from his touch. She finally gave in and closed her eyes, kissing him back. 

Soon they part, "I think I should go... I don't think I can control myself in front of you anymore." He kisses her forehead and leaves in a flash. She looks at the doorway and sees Taemin. "Taemin-ah, are you alright?" she asks concerned. "I'm fine. You should get some sleep." Taemin replies coldly and closes her door. He sighs and walks down the hall. "What is wrong with me?"