Final

I want it to be ME, Choi - Kyuhyun

 


 

~ LOOOOOOONG FLASHBACK~

~1~

September 5 (first day of school)

While walking towards the bulletin board...

Soo: *whispering* “Yaay! Kyuu's my classmate......... AGAIN! hihihi. I'm totally gonna enjoy this year. I'll express my feelings more. Hahaha”
Seohyun: “Unnie! Why are you soooooooooooo happy?”

Sica: “I think I know why......” *points at the buletin board*
SNSD: “Oooohhh. :>”
Soo: “HAHAHA! I’m soo lucky right? I can see my crush every day. HAAA! Beat that.”
Sica: “Yeah you can see him. But will he notice you? You've been liking him since...... first year y'know. But he obviously doesn't care!”
Soo: “I don't care Sica.  Aanyway, I made him lunch. I'll give it to him later. Let's go first to our room “

Sica: “Tsss.”



*LUNCH CAME*

Soo: "Kyuhyuniiiieee! I made you a lunch"
Kyu: "I don't want that Choi. You can't even cook! *evil smirk* I might die after eating that so-called food of yours."
Soo: "It's not! I promise! I made it for 2hours to be sure that it'll taste good."

She said and shoved it in his face. Then, he taps her hand away that made the lunch box fell from the ground.

Soo: "OMO~! Andwae! Why did you do that?!"
Kyu: "Tch. Serves you right. I don’t like you okay?”

 

~2~

October. School Festival

Soo: "Kyuuuuuuuu, Tomorrow is School Festival, do you want us to go together?? :))"
Kyu: "Ohh. Sureeeeeeeeee"
Soo: "Reallllllllly?? Gomawo~ I'll wait for you in front of the gate, 9am"
Kyu: "yeah. Sure"

Without Soo knowing. Kyuhyun is planning something for tomorrow.

Tomorrow came..

Soo arrived at the front gate.
5 minutes passed

Soo: "He'll arrive any moment now. :>"

10 minutes

Soo: "Maybe something came up. I know he’ll come"

30 minutes

Soo: "Traffic jam"

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours passed. It's already 12:45 in the noon. And she's starving!

Soo: "Aish. where's that guy! Hmm. I’ll wait for 15 more minutes”

 

       After 15 minutes, he saw Kyuhyun… What shocked him is he’s with another girl! Sooyoung walked towards them.

 

Soo: “Hey Kyu. Have you forgotten?”

Kyu: “Huh?”

Soo: “9am. Front gate. You. Me. Together.”

    She said calmly..

Kyu: “Oh yah. I’m sorry but HyunA is my date now”

Soo: “Oh. Is that so. Hmm. Okay. Enjoy”

   She left with a heavy heart. She waited for him for 4 hours and then she’ll find out that he’s awith another girl?! Tsss..

 

 

~3~

December (Christmas Party)

 

      She made a gift for him. It was really special because she saved it up from her allowance. It was a bracelet with a letter engraved in it… KY

 

Soo: “Kyuhyuniiiiiiie! This is for you :>”

Kyu: “What does KY mean?”

Soo: “KyuYoung"

Kyu: “I don’t wear bracelet Choi.”

Soo: “Just accept it. Even if you won’t wear this”

 

  Kyuhyun just looked at her and then left…

 

~4~

 

 February

 

“Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Annyeong~ Do you want to watch movie?” She asked.

 

“No..”

 

“How about play starcraft?”

 

“No..”

 

“Eat?”

 

“No..”

 

“Oh! Oh! How about we go to the park?”

 

“No..”

 

“Eat ice cream?”

 

“I said I don’t wanna eat..”

 

“What do you want to do then?”

 

“I want to do everything that you said but not with you. I don’t like you.” He said and left Sooyoung alone.

 

 

Feb. 14. Valentines date.

 

     Kyuhyun was walking in the hall way when someone appeared in front of her.

“What now Choi?” He asked.

 

“Nothing ^^ I just wanted to give this to you..” She handed him a chocolate and the bracelet (the one he did not accepted last Christmas)

 

“Choi, how many times do I have to tell you I don’t like you! You’re so annoying.. I’m tired of this Soo. When will you ever realize that I, Cho Kyuhyun, will never like you.. Leave me alone, please.”

 

 She was shocked. Everyone in the hall way saw what happened. She ran away..

 

~ END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

 


April

It's almost vacation at Sooyoung’s school. She’s in her third year (Junior) And she’s not happy with that. Wanna know why? It is because her crush, Kyuhyun the gamer/badboy in their school, still doesn’t notice her. She started to like him when they were in last year of middle school. And she was very happy to know that they’ll be attending the same school AND! And they’re classmate. On her 1st and 2nd year in high school, she liked him secretly. But when 3rd year started, she decided to express her feelings. Whenever someone will ask who her crush is. She’ll immediately say   “It’s him, Cho Kyuhyun” but he’ll say “I don’t like you”..

It’s been a month since he started avoiding him. Sure, it was hard but at least she will not feel the pain whenever HE will reject her.

 

 

She’s walking on the hall way when she saw Kyuhyun. They both stopped and stared at each other’s eyes. But she was the one who looked away and walked pass him. He was confused.

 

‘Is she avoiding me? I’ve been noticing it for the past month” He thougth.

 

‘Aish… Why do I care.’

 

 

             After that he started to walk but he really got curious why she's acting that way so he followed her…. He saw him at the school park with her friends he hide behind the tree and listened to their conversation..

 

Taeyeon: “Soo, you’re acting weird lately”

 

Soo: “Huh? Haha. I’m not!”

 

Seo:  “Yes you are.”

 

Soo: “How did you say so? ;) Kekek~”

 

Sica: “Don’t act as if you’re aokay Soo. We’ve been together since…. God knows when. And WE ALL KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON. WE just wanted you to tell it to us.”

 

Soo: *sighs* “I’ll be transferring to another school ”

 

SNSD: “WHAT?! When?”

 

Soo: “asdfghjl”

 

         Kyuhyun didn’t hear what Soo said because a group of laughing student passed by.

 

SNSD: “Bwoh??!”
Fany: “And you didn’t even tell us?”

Soo: “Sorry guys. I wanted to but my parents just told it to me last night”

 

Hyoyeon: “We will miss you Soo. The shikshin of our group will be separated from us. :’(“

 

Soo: “ Yah. Don’t cry. It’s not like I’m moving away from another country. We can always hang out in my house you know”

 

Yuri: “That’s a great idea!”
 

 

Kyuhyun was shocked. He walked up to them and grabbed Sooyoung ..

 

Soo: “Yaaah. Let go of me Cho.” “YAAAH!”

 

Kyuhyun: “You’re leaving? When?”

 

Soo: “Why do you care?”

 

Kyuhyun: “I’m asking you Choi”

 

Soo: “Tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun: “That fast? Why didn’t you tell me? I thought you liked me? And why are you avoiding me?!!”

 

Soo: “Does it matter? I didn’t tell you because I know you’ll be happy that I’m leaving and no one will bother you anymore. And it pains me to think that you won’t even care. I’m avoiding you because I started to love you. Yes Cho Kyuhyun, I love you. I’ve been in love with you for a year now. At first I thought that it was a simple crush. But I was wrong.

 

    I made you lunch, I asked you out on a date, I gave you a bracelet and chocolate.. Heck! I even studied how to play Starcraft for you! Because I thought you’ll like me with that. But then again. I was wrong. And now, you’ll be free  from this annoying girl..”

 

 Tear started to flow against her cheek and then she walked away…

 

He grabbed her again.

 

Soo: “W-What?”

 

Kyu: “I- I- I ah. I…..”

 

Soo: “What?”

 

  ‘Just tell me you love me. Just tell me you’ll miss me and I won’t go’ She thought.

 

Kyu: “Take care”

 

  Feeling disappointed, she smiled weakly and she vanished.

          The next day, Kyuhyun was not in his usual self. He’s quiet. He’s been thinking about Sooyoung. He doesn’t know why. He’s infront of his locker and when he opened it, he saw the bracelet with the initials KY<3 . He noticed that the heart was added. Then, he realized something. He ran as fast as he could to the room where SNSD were staying..

 

Kyu: “Seo! Where did Choi Sooyoung transferred?”

 

Seo: “Eoh? Waeyo? It’s in ****** University”

 

Kyu: “Thanks Seo!”

 

 

  The next day, on Sooyoung’s new school……………..

 

          Sooyoung is walking towards the school gate when she noticed that a certain person was surrounded by the students.

 

‘What’s this?’ she thought. Then she heard someone

 

 “Hi Choi! I transferred here.. to this school for you. Because I love you”…  The familiar voice started. She can’t be wrong, it IS CHO KYUHYUN’s voice.

 

        The crowd started to cheer. And He showed himself……

 

Soo: “Follow me.”

        She said with a cold voice. When they were all alone, she asked……..

 

Soo: “What’s this Kyuhyun-ssi? Why are you here?”

 

Kyuhyun: “Huh? Kyuhyun-ssi? Where’s the ‘Kyuhyuniie’??”

 

Soo: “You didn’t like that right? Anyway, what’s the real reason why you’re here?

 

Kyu: “I told you right? It’s because I LOVE YOU J”

 

Soo: “It’s not funny..”

 

Kyu: “I’m not kidding.. Now I know why I’ve been rejecting you Choi…”  

 

 

        “I’ve been rejecting you because of my pride….. I want it to be me who will make lunch for you, I want to ask you out first, I want to give you chocolates and gifts. I want to teach you how to play Starcraft. And I don’t like you. Because I LOVE YOU. Can you hear me? I LOVE YOUSooyoungie. Will you be my Girlfriend?” And then he took out a ring with the initials KY<3 engraved on it.

 

Soo: *crying* “Pabo”

 

Kyu: “Why are you crying Soo?”

 

Soo: “Nothing, It took you long enough to realize your feelings huh. AndI just felt really happy……. Really really really happy”

 

Kyu: “So what now Soo? Will you be my Grilfriend?”

 

Soo: “No, I won’t be your girl ;)”

 

Kyu: “What?! Why?”

Soo: “Well, I love you but that doesn’t mean we can be together. I’m not that easy…  Court me first” *evil smirk*

 

Kyu: “AIshh”

 

Soo: “You don’t want that? Okay, Bye. I still have a date with someone..”

 

Kyu: *Grabbed her* “YAAH! Okay, okay, I’ll court you..”

 

Soo: “Good~”

 

 

 

~END~