South Korea- A new beggining

Love, Life and Reality Drama

Chapter I.1 Moving on and letting go

"Welcome to Kstar advertising agency Ms. Galvez, as promised your boarding will be handled by the company and your apartment is near your school"

"Thank you very much, is the apartment exactly as I requested?"

"Yes Ms. Galvez! Our president is willing to move you to a top class apartment but as you requested we reserve a simple apartment for you"

"Thank you very much, and I believe you will be staying with me as well, I hope you will help me with my Korean, I studied a little by myself but its different when your actually using it in a conversation", 유나씨, 부탁해요 (Please take good care of me Ms. Yuna)

"한국말 잘하네요 사장님" Yuna was impressed on How Liza was able to pronounce it very well

"please, dont call me 사장 at home, call me "언니" (older sister)" (Yuna is younger than Liza by 5 years)

"I dont think I can do that Maam, As per Korean customs, i have to call you Maam or sunbaenim"

"Im not Korean, so Its exempted, (showed her tounge)"

Yuna laughed and said, "I see you do the aegyo, onni" Its very cute

Liza: "Aegyo:?

Yuna: "Its a Korean term when someone tries to act cute like a baby"

Liza: "Oh, really? We also do it it the Philippines we call it pa-cute, meaning Trying to be cute"

Yuna: "Seems like we have a lot of stuff in common onni"

Liza: "I know right!"

Yuna: "Can I ask you something Onni?"

Liza: "Anything Yuna, I want you to be comfortable around me, just like an older sister"

Yuna:  What makes you choose to go to Korea? I am sure youre close to your family and you have friends back home, Arent you going to feel lonely or sad?

Liza: Ofcourse i'll miss them, but I need to go somewhere.... (she suddenly becomes quiet), Besides the oppurtunity was great and i always wanted to study at Korea Medical University, We need all the knowledge i can get from here and use it in the Philippines

Yuna noticed the changed in Liza's mood, As if there is something more besides the job. Yet, she pretend not to notice.

Liza: Hmmm... Since I have nothing to do today, thanks to you for filling up the transfer papers to KMU(Korea medical University) for me, how about i treat you for a "sangyupsal" perhaps?

Yuna: I wouldnt say no to that Onni :)

Liza: Let's go

Liza was able to get to know Yuna more. Yuna will be her personal secretary/room mate and she wants her to be close to her. She will be needing a friend in Korea and a smart and sweet girl like Yuna seems to be the best choice. After the sangyupsal dinner, they went home and Yuna went to sleep in her room.

Liza starts getting ready for work tommorrow, add to that she has classes to attend and thanks to Yuna, she atleast have Sunday off. As she checks all the papers in her table and opened her computer, Her old desktop wallpaper is still the same, it was with HIM

*sighs* and looks at the image, It was her bestfriend, her partner, the person she loves the most for 8 years, suddenly tears starts to roll on her face

"Why do we have to end up like this? we used to be partners?"

"I am sorry Liza, all I can say is I am sorry"

"Do you love her?", "Is being with her makes you happy"

"I am sorry Liza, but believe me, I loved you, and it hurts to see you like this"

"Then why do you have to do this?" Liza started shouting, "Why? If you were no longer feeling the same way, why wont you let me know?" "why? why do you have to cheat on me?"

"I dont know what to do, I dont want you to go, I cant let you go, but I love her"

"Where did the Charles i love go? How can you be so selfish?", "You cant let me go? well guess what, i will let my self free from you!"

Liza went out the car and start walking, Charles tried to stop him

Liza wait, please I am sorry, I still love you... Please, I am confused, please help me..

No charles, I cant and I wont, please.... I want the great memories of the Charles I know stay with me as I go, please just let me go..

The sincerity of Liza's tears made charles let go of her hands... As Liza walks away, all she can do was cry silently... cry to release the pain...

Liza deleted all the pictures they have in her laptop and changed her desktop image to her family's picture. She then called her mom to tell her she is ok.

Liza: Ma, its me Liza

Liza's mom: Anak (my daugther) is everything ok?

Liza: Yes ma, Korea is not as bad as it seems, And my secretary speaks good english, i also have extra korean class to improve my korean, how's everyone

Liza's Mom: They are fine, but.... I am not sure if I should say this...

Liza: What is it mom?

Liza's Mom: Its about him

Liza went silent for a while, gathered all her strength and asked

Liza: Its ok ma, what is it?

Liza's Mom: Charles went here to look for you, One of your cousins told Charles about you moving to Korea. I know you dont want him to know but you know how rumors are here in the Philippines. He tried asking your contact number but he stopped when your brother went downstairs and told him to leave.

Liza: *with a sad voie* I see, just please dont give him my number, and whatever happens, please tell kuya (older brother) to not hurt him, he is after all a good friend to the family before..... we broke up

Liza's Mom: I know hunny, upto now i still cant imagine how a good boy like him can do that to you, I was actually expecting him to be my son-in-law

Liza: And thats why it hurts ma, he didnt just cheated on me, he cheated on you, the whole family.... *liza starts to cry silently*

Liza's Mom: Its been a year already Liza, I am sure you will be able to forget about him there.. Just do your best and enjoy your stay, You know you always have a family here to go home to anytime.

Liza: I know ma, i am also planning on getting you here for a week or a month for vacation. I just need to get settled, I bet Ina (Liza's younger sister) will love it here.

Liza's Mom: I know she even told me to remind you of her LeOn CD and a LeOn signed poster.

Liza: I know ma, i know, But i think i should hang up ma, its getting late its around 9 already there, you should sleep

Liza's Mom: Ok my dear, call me or email me anytime you need me.

Liza: Ok ma, i will.

LeOn! *shhhh1* me and my sister's kpop addiction. I dont know why she loves to listen to all dance kpop music. I'd rather listen to big mama, kim boom soo or lyn. But she is young... oh well. I guess thats why? My mom surely knows how to make me smile by reminding me of Ina...

She then lay in bed and listen to Big Mama's 체념 (resignation)

"Stupid! why all this time, you still worry about him getting hurt! You need to get yourself together Liza, You cant fall for the same mistake again"

She then slowly fell asleep with tears in her eyes.... After a year, she still cares for Charles....

 

Chapter I.2 The First Meeting

*note some korean words are translated to english for better understanding*

안녕하새요 LeOn입니다!  What's up Philippines! Thank you very much for supporing LeOn and make sure to vote for our music video 아름다운 이별 (arumdaun ibyol, beautiful goodbye{or separation}) on Myx! your choice, your music.

*and cut!*

Hwang PD then Thanked LeOn leader Hyu bin for a job well done.

Hyu bin: No problem, Thank you very much.

LeOn is composed of Park Hyu Bin (the leader), Kim Yong il, Lee Gwang soo, Cha Tea Hyun, and Magnae (youngest) Song Jong ki

Joong Ki: Hyung! I wonder what the Philippines look like, and how come we have fans there? I wonder how they understand our music

Yong il: 바보야! (stupid) ofcourse they do, our YouTube Channel has all our songs with english subtitles. And besides we have Hyu Bin who speaks good english.

Joong Ki: Oh yeah! Hyung, i heard we have an Ice Cream ad to do with Kstar advertisement and Basket Robbin! Wow, we are really getting famous, who wouldve have know we can get KStar do our commercial?

Gwang Soo: I know right? but we really need to get in the car magnae ya! So we can meet with Kstar people and the client, where is Jin young hyung

(Lee Jin Young is the manager and president of JG entertainment who handles LeOn)

Tea Hyun: He is on his way to KStar! He said he will meet us there.

Hyu Bin: Ok everyone, Let's go.

On there way to KStar, The boys talked about Zara, the new GirlGroup band from SY entertainment.

Joong ki: Gwang soo hyung, did you see Lizy from Zara? She is really beautiful!

Gwang soo: I know right, but she cant really sing, she's more like the face of the group and the dancer too. Yuri, that member can sing.

Yong il: I wonder what SY entertainment sees on them, I can only say Yuri can sing! Lizy, Anna and Yuki are just for the dancing and rap

Hyu Bin: Guys stop that, regardless they are doing there best!

Joong ki: Hyubin hyung, i heard Janna Nuna Likes you, on one of her interview she said that you are her ideal man

Yong il: Hyu bin hyung, looks like you have another fan girl

Joong Ki: 너무해! (this is too much) how come Hyu bin hyung only gets the pretty girls

Hyu bin hit Joong Ki in his head!

Hyu bin: What do you mean "get" I cant help it if they like me and i appreciate it but that doesnt mean im going to date them, besides, I told you guys if i have to date someone, it has too be non-celebrity. Some celebrity girls only uses relationships to get attention!

Joong Ki: eyyyyyy!!! not all of them Hyung! besides its about time you date after your break up with Lara Nuna

Yong ill pulled joong ki's hair warning him to stop, Hyu bin noticed it and said

Hyu bin: Its ok Yong il, I am over it now, besides Lara and I are still good friends, after the years of her training to SY entertainment, I understand why she has to choose her career over me.

Joong ki: Its amazing how you guys can stay as friends when its obvious that Lara nuna still loves you, what if the non-dating period from SY ends, wll you date her again hyung?

Hyu Bin: No, joong ki, to be honest i am better with our relationship as friends, before we started dating she is after all my dongseng (younger sister/brother)

They then arrived at Kstar entertainment and went to the 4th floor conference room.

Basket Robbin CEO and Lee Jin Young was already there and the board was ready for the presentation of the commercial. Liza was at the left side of the table next to the screen as Yuna starts to explain the proposal.

Joong ki: Hyung hyung! Look at that girl at the front seat, she doesnt look Korean

Yong il: I know right, she looks really pretty!

Hyu bin: shhhh... be quiet guys!

Jin Young: What can you say about the idea Hyu bin? (silently asking)

Hyu bin: Its really not bad hyung. I just wonder who among the girl groups will do the lead role

Jin Young: I am not sure but I heard Lara will be one of the main lead

Hyu bin: Lara? But isnt she a solo artis

Jin Young: I Know and the Zara

Hyu bin: I knew it, Zara is making names lately so I bet Basket Robbin CEO choosed them!

Jin Young: Yeah!

Then the presentation ended

Yuna: Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like you to meet the one who made the presentation, our new Campaign Manager Ms. Liza Galvez

Liza then stood up and bow her head to great and say hi

Liza: Hello everyone and thank you very much. Although I wanted to present the idea myself, my korean is still not good enough.

Joong ki then jokingly said

Joong ki: Its okay sajangnim! I teach you korean (broken english)

Liza: Really? You must be Joong Ki right?

Joong Ki: Oh you know me?

Liza: Ofcourse, who wouldnt know the youngest and the cutest member of LeOn, My sister is actuall a fan of yours (in korean)

Joong ki: 와!!! Your korean is really good Sajangnim!

Liza: Thank you!

Liza then stood up and went closer to LeOn and Lee Jin Young and shake hands with Jin Young after greeting Basket Robbin's CEO

Liza: You must be Mr. Lee Jin Young, its a pleasure to meet you

Jin Young: The pleasure is ours!

Liza then went closer to Gwang Soo; You must be Lee Gwang Soo?

Gwang Soo: Please call me Gwang soo, Sajangnim

Liza: Then call me Liza Nuna then

Gwang soo: Nuna?

Liza: Yes I am 26 years old

Joong ki: Oh your the same age as Hyu bin hyung! Can I also call you nuna?

Liza: Of course Joong ki, Liza smiled and went closer to Yong il; and youre Kim Yong il right?

Yong il: Yes Nuna, Can i call you nuna still even im just a year younger than you

Liza smiled and said; whatever makes you feel comfortable Yong il its ok, And your Tea Hyun right?

Tae Hyun: Yes, nice to meet you Nuna? I can call you nuna also right?

Hyu bin: Guys relax, she is still after all the campaign manager, she might think were being too rude

Liza: Its ok Mr. Park, In my country i am used to everyone calling me older sister, i really dont like being called manager cause i dont like the special treatment and sometimes it can sound scary

Joong ki: Nuna youre really cute and funny (doing aegyo)

Liza: But not as cute as you "우리 막내" (our youngest brother/sister)

Joong ki: 어머! she called me 막내! I think im in love with her (in korean)

Liza laughed and said: I know what you said!

Gwang soo: Im sorry Nuna, sometimes Joong ki can be a player

Liza: He is young, I understand

Joong ki: But i can mature to love you nuna!

Hyubin tapped Joong ki at the back: 미안해요 사장님 (im sorry maam (or manager))

Liza: Liza please or 리자씨 will do

Hyu bin felt akward as Liza offered her hand to to a handshake with him Whats with this girl, Its like whatever she do, you cant stop liking her

Joong ki and Gwang soo noticed the shyness on Hyu Bin's face

Gwang soo: Oh no LeOn's Beast leader Hyu Bin is shy to Liza Nuna

The guys keep on teasing him, since he cant beat them as they usually do he just gave the boys a mean look

Liza then laughed and said: Its ok Hyu Bin Ssi I am actually your fan, I was amazed when you guys did a remake of 아름다운 이별 by 김건모 that was actually one of my favorite ballad songs

Yong il: Really Nuna? How come you know old songs like that

Liza: Before i came here, I did study korean and my way to study it faster is to listening to music

Joong ki: Who is your favorite singer besides us?

Liza: hahahahaha, Hmmmm I love Lyn, Big mama, kim boom soo, Kim Tae woo and a lot more i also love Mr. Lee Jin Young songs

Yong il: Wow! Hyu bin hyung likes ballad too

Liza: Really? then maybe he can introduce me to more korean ballads and singers

Hyu bin shyly noods and said, Anytime Liza ssi

Jin young called the boys to have lunch with Basket Robbing CEO and Kstar head

Joong ki: Nuna Let's go

Liza: I would love to but I cant

Yuna then came closer to Liza Sajangnim, the car is ready, youre class is about to start in an hour

Liza: Ok Yuna thank you, and by the way guys this is Yuna; my assistant she will be with me while were preparing the commericial so please take care of her ok

Yong il: No problem Nuna

Joong ki: But where are you going Nuna?

Liza: I have to go to school?

Joong ki: School?

Jin young then again called the boys to come faster!

Liza: I'll explain more as we meet again ok? You have to go eat now! I will see you again

Joong ki: Are you going to be at the CF shoot Nuna?

Liza: I cant promise but i will try

Joong ki: Please Nuna, it would be fun if youre there

Liza: I will have to check my schedule

Joong ki doing the aegyo; Nuna Please

Hyu bin: Joong ki Stop It, Liza ssi must be busy

Liza: Its ok Hyu bin ssi! Ok Joong ki, i will ask Yuna to arrange my sched so I can be at the CF shoot

Joong ki: Really Nuna?

Liza: Yes and here is my bussines card, you can bug me if I wont come

Joong ki: Can I call you anytime nuna

Hyu bin then steals the business card away from Joong ki; No joong ki! She must be busy

Liza: Its ok Hyu bin ssi but I cant answer all the time

Hyu bin: I will be the one to keep this, I bet Joong ki wont stop bugging you, He always wanted to have a Nuna, he is an only child.

Joong ki: Hyung thats not fair, i have to have Nuna;s number

Hyu bin: Enough Joong ki ! Now lets go

Liza: Nice to meet you! LeOn Fighting!

LeOn: Liza Nuna do Fighthing! See you again

Liza and Yuna went straight to the car

Liza: Are you sure you will be fine without me for the next 4hrs Yuna?

Yuna: Yes Onnie, dont worry!

Liza: Call me if you need anything

Yuna: Yes Onnie Bye!

After the dinner with BR CEO LeOn then went straight to thier appartment with Jin Young, on their way to the apartment:

Jin Young: I see you guys chatting with the campaign manager earlier today, how is she?

Joong ki: She is really nice hyung! and really pretty

Jin Young: Yes I know, she even told me her favorite lyrics from one of my songs

Joong ki: And she speaks really good korean, she must be really smart

Jin Young: Yes She is! She speaks her language, english, korean, japanese, cantonese, french, Thai and russian

Joong Ki: Really? Tae Hyun Hyung! I guess you can speak to her in Thai (Tae Hyun is pure Thai, he just uses Cha Tae Hyun as his screen name)

Jin Young: And she is also a student at Korea Medical University. Kstar CEO keeps saying good things about her , she was the Head CEO of Kstar Philippine Branch and she was offered a good place to stay here but she insited a simple apartment. She's really a down to earth person

Gwang soo- So thats why she said she needs to go to school

Joong ki: Jin Young hyung! Liza Nuna gave her number to me but Hyu bin hyung stole it from me

Yong iL: yeah and its actually the first time I say Hyu bin staring at a girl in a long time

Jin Young: Really?

Joong ki: Yeah, I think Hyu bin hyung likes her

Hyu bin: Stop that Joong ki, I have to get the bussines card away from you cause i know you wont stop bugging her!

Joong ki message tone rang! : Well too late hyung! I got another business card from Yuna! I texted Nuna and she texted me back

Hyu bin; Jin Young: Joong ki! You brat

Joong ki laughing out loud dialled Liza's Phone number and put her on speaker phone

Joong ki: Liza Nuna!

Liza: Oh Joong ki ya~ what's the matter?

Everyone shouting with glee when Liza said Joong ki ya~

Joong ki: Hyu bin and Jin young hyung is scolding me for texting and calling you

Liza: Ahhhh~~~ Its ok, just remember we have an understanding when not to call and text nuna ok?

Joong ki: Ne! Nuna

Jin Young spoke: Liza ya ~anyeong hasseyo, nan Jin Young Oppah ya~

Liza: Oh~ Jin Young Oppah! Annyeaong Hasseyo

LeOn: Oppah? Oppah? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! since when was he your oppah nuna!

Liza: hahahahaha! We agreed to be comfortable and drop the honorific form since we are to work together for 2 years

Hyu bin: 2 years (hiding the excitement on his voice)

Liza: Yes, I will be handling your BR commercial and another one for your commerial with Levis, Didnt Jin Young oppah told you?

Tea hyun: WoW Nuna!!!! really thats great! So ill be seeing you most of the time

Liza: Hmmm on your campaigh tour in Thailand and your photo shoot in Jeju Yes ill be there

Joongki: And the shoot also nuna, you promised me you'll be there!

Liza: Yes joong ki I will

Jin Young: Liza ya~ Let's have some dinner sometime with LeOn, you can bring Yuna with you

Liza: Sure, no problem Jin Young Oppah! But I have to hang up, my break time is done and i have to go to my class

Joong ki: Ne, Nuna Annyeong!

Liza: Gure Joong ki ya~ Gwang soo ssi, Yong iL ssi, Tae hyun ssi,Jin Young Oppah and Hyu bin ssi! See you next week

Joong ki: Ne~~~~

Gwang soo: Wow, if all Filipinos are like her, I want to date a filipina

Jin Young: Gwang soo ya! You still have 3 years to wait till your dating ban is lifted! Easy

Gwang soo: Ne hyung nim

Yong iL; And Hyu bin has 3 months left!

Jin Young: I know, Hyu bin ah~ You can date as long as you let me know!

Hyu bin: Ne hyung~~~

Joong ki: Go and date Liza Nuna! I will like her to be my Hyung soonim (Sister-in-Law) hahahaha

Gwang soo: Yeah, Jin Young hyung, i think Hyu bin likes Liza Nuna

Jin Young: really? You share the same age Hyu bin!~ and from what ive heard Liza is single

Joong ki: How did you know hyung?

Jin Young: From Kstar CEO, he said if he only has a son, he will definitely arrange it with Liza, but he said he's not sure if arrange meeting is allowed in the Philippines

Joong ki: So what if Hyu bin hyung dates Liza Nuna, will you allow him?

Jin Young: If its Liza, he doesnt have to wait for 4 months, if he can pursue Liza, and if he really likes her, he has my approval!

Hyu bin: Hyung! How can you say that? Are you even sure I like her?

Jin Young: Why not? She is almost perfect

Hyu bin: Well yes she is very beautifu and nice, but I dont think she will be able to handle a relationship with a celebrity, she seems to like a simple private life

Jin Young: Then hide it from the press till she is ready

Gwang soo: Wait Hyu bin, Does that mean you really like Liza Nuna?

Hyu bin didnt answer

Joong ki: oh no! oh no~~~~ it seems like he likes her

Hyu bin: Well, she is really attractive, but I have to know her first

Jin Young: Well good luck, Hyu bin! But can you handle a hard working soon to doctor Girlfriend? add to that a non-korean GF? will your parents approve of it?

Hyu Bin: Dont jump into conclusions Hyung. We will have to see

The boys then arrived at their apartment.