Such Really A Nice thing ToRead

i have you

"oops sorry kai, i think i left my phone." i said.

So, i ran to my table and picked my phone.  But then, i saw a little note so i picked it up too.  I read that.  It said I LOVE YOU HYUNG! OHMY this not is perfectly opened under my table and this messy writings..... i think k knoe who.. but kai hasn't came to my desk. Or maybe he told Sehun to... OHMY BUT I'M REALLY SURE IT IS HIS WRITING! I EVEN KNOW THAT THIS BOLD PEN USED IN THIS NOTEIS HIS.....

"Hyung... Emmm what took you so long?"Kai seemed confused.

"No....Nothing Emm let's go now" I said as i put my phone inside my bag.

It's weird... He...he. the note... AH STOP IT KYUNGSOO!  JUST WALK TO THE LIBRARY..Keep calm

Thanks World now we've arrived at the  library so i'll concentrate to search books and forget about that note.  But, when i just about to open the door...

"Hyuung i think we'll go to the library later.."Kai said as he pull my wrist and cross the street from the library.

"W..why?"

"He looked confused and said, ."Did sehun told you something?"

"Tell me what?" i asked.  But he didn't answer so we just went home and he leave me with thousands of questins in my head.  

I try to forget that so i checked my schedules and how smart i am.  I just found the way to get the answer for this note.

So i called someone.   His number 1 on my speed dial.

Yeoboseyooo! Kai?" i said.

"What is it hyung?" he asked

"I have a task tomorrow.  I have to do a performance.  I'll sing but Mrs. Park said it would be good if there will be a dancer too.  I want to ask Chanyeol tomdance but baekhyun already ask him.  I heard that you and sehun has been practicing the dance with a song titled What Is Love.  So can you that dance for me?" i begged him

"Sure hyung.. anything for you" he answered.

 

i smiled brightly.  After that performance,  it would be only me and him and that just the time to show him the note that i found in the afternoon.

 

"Hyung