Mine [Chapter 1]

Shh, Hush Baby

The light’s glare shone on her making her shine in beauty as she sits there alone at her favorite place feeling the soft green grass brush against her hands. Trees surrounded her standing tall and strong and a little glittering river running in the forest just ahead of her. The water’s whispers came into harmony with the chirps that birds were making. It was Mother Nature’s melody that made her feel at peace. She promised herself she wouldn’t show anyone this place except for her heart’s owner in the near future. She imagined herself with her future lover chasing each other using the trees to hide and catch themselves. Love will come when it needs to, she brightly and cheerfully told herself as she got up and walked over to the river to wash her hands.

He silently walked past the trees following the sound of water desperately in need of it. The forest for him was a living hell. He got lost and ran out of water and now there he was thirsty and hungry. Running now, the sound of water got louder and louder. He reached his destination and cupped the water into his hands to drink. He washed his face trying to keep calm. After coming back to his senses he observed his surroundings and spotted an elegant girl in white dress near him. Maybe I should go ask her, he thought. He walked towards her and got a clearer image of her. She’s beautiful, a voice in his head declared. Without noticing, he had already made his way following her beauty.

In the process of washing her face, she notices his presence and turned to look at him. He was gazing at her. “Is something wrong?” She smiles sweetly.

“Uh, I-I…” He paused and looks at her smile. “Kinda got lost..”

“Which direction did you come from?” She asked with smiling eyes.

“I came from that way.” He answered turning his back to her and pointing straight ahead of him. He turned back to her and shyly asked, “May I know your name?”

“My name is Jung Nicole.” She replied. “And yours?”

“Lee Kikwang.” He responded lost in her eyes.

She felt the awkward atmosphere lurking upon her. On the other hand, he loved the moment. He’d never seen anyone so beautiful, so gorgeous, so… perfect.

“Lee Kikwang-ssi,” She bit her bottom lip breaking the awkward silence.

“Ah, yea. Uh, I need help getting back. Could you help me?” He responded nervously. She nodded her head and walked ahead of him.

“The forest is pretty right?” She asked him just to get a conversation going on to let go any awkwardness.

He looked around him. He caught glimpses of the green and healthy trees strong and tall. He heard birds chirping. The dark unknown hell turned into a mini paradise for him now that Nicole got into the picture.

“The forest is beautiful. Do you come here a lot?” He walked besides her now.

“Yeah, it’s my favorite place since I moved here from the states. I’ve been here for five years already.” Nicole cutely counted her fingers.

“Wow, that’s awesome!” Kikwang cheered her.

“But it gets lonely sometimes.” She sighed lightly.

“I don’t mind meeting you here again.” Nicole stared at him with hope.

“Really?” She replied excitedly, “But you might get lost again. I don’t want to put you in that situation again.”

“Kikwang!” A faint voice called out nearby. Both Nicole and Kikwang stared ahead and saw a tall man.

“Doojoon!” Kikwang called back then face Nicole. “I’ll be back here. Let’s see each other again okay?”

“Okay.” She nodded her head and smiled as he took off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How ya like it? :3