I Hate My Big

I Hate My Big [ONE-SHOT]

 

There was not a single comfortable way for him to sleep. All he wanted to do was lie on his back, close his eyes, and peacefully fall asleep. But he couldn’t. Want to know why?

Because of his big .

Yup. Junho had a huge – everyone knew it – but they didn’t know that it caused him problems. Whenever he went to lie on his back, his hips would get raised because of his , and damn that was uncomfortable. So really, all he could do was sleep on his side, or face down, but the latter seemed to be a sure way to lose breath really.

And that’s why he had always had sleeping problems. And that’s also why he doesn’t see the good side about having such a big . All it did was cause lots of problems.

But of course, everyone else didn’t see it that way.

Although, Junho had never told them about his sleeping problems. Oh well, it still annoyed him.

When he stumbled into the dressing room, shoulder aching because of the way he was sleeping last night, he noticed the rest of the members were happily playing cards in the middle of the room around the table. He took a seat on the couch, rolling his shoulder around trying to make the pain disappear, and watched the others play.

It took a while for them to actually realise that he was there, and then the maknae noticed the other’s discomfort.

“Are you alright?” he asked, generally worried about his bandmate. Junho nodded in response, putting his arm down to try and prove his response. “You sure?” Chansung repeated but still got the same reply.

Junho didn’t realise that the younger’s eyes were constantly flickering over to him to see any other signs of discomfort. And when Junho tried stretch his shoulder again, Chansung immediately got up and took a hold of the other, bringing him up from the couch and placing him on the floor instead. Junho squeaked at the sudden movement. He then felt Chansung sit on the couch behind so that he was now placed between the maknae’s legs.

Suddenly, he felt the younger’s hands on both of his shoulders, and they started rubbing them.

“What are you doing?” Junho asked, somewhat amused. Chansung chuckled.

“Your shoulders were bothering you, I’m massaging them now.” He explained, rubbing softly. Junho just grumbled in response and closed his eyes, already feeling better with the treatment he was getting. How Chansung even knew how to do this was anyone’s guess. But damn, he was good at it. Chansung’s thumbs were pressing harder into his shoulder’s, making Junho groan a little at the shot of pain that flew through his body, but it was soon forgotten as Chansung leaned down and kissed the bit he had hurt. He was glad Junho only a tank top on so that his shoulders were quite bear.

Junho let his head fall back pleasurably and it lay on Chansung’s lap as the other continued his godly work.

Junho didn’t know when he had fallen asleep during the procedure, but when he came to, he released he was still in the exact position that he was in earlier. And Chansung was also staring at him.

“Yes?” Junho asked, smiling a little as he stared up at his band member.

“You fell asleep.” The other stated. Junho chuckled.

“Cause you give great massages!” he exclaimed happily, glad that his shoulder did indeed feel better than before.

“Thank you.” Chansung smiled. “But why was your shoulder so sore anyway”? he asked, very curious. Junho closed his eyes and sighed.

“Nothing, it’s stupid.” He said, really not wanting to explain that because his was so big he wasn’t able to lie right when sleeping.

“If it hurt you then it’s not. You can tell me.” Chansung said, wanting to easily get it out of the older.

“Okay, but promise not to laugh.” And Chansung nodded in agreement. Junho sighed and stood up. The maknae frowned at the loss of heat on his lap – he enjoyed Junho lying there. But when Junho didn’t turn around, he was very confused. But, before he got the chance to question it, suddenly, Junho stuck his out in front of Channie’s face and pointed to it.

“It’s because of this.” Junho said, closing his eyes – he knew Chansung was bound to laugh. He couldn’t blame him – if it was anyone else – Junho would have laughed too.

“…Because of your ?” the maknae asked. Junho turned back to him and nodded.

“Yup. Because of that.” He replied, confirming it.

“So… what exactly did it do?” Chansung wondered. Junho sat down beside Chansung and began to explain.

“Well, because it’s so big, I can’t sleep on my back because my waist bones get raised up, so then I need to sleep on my side and it hurts my shoulders.” He explained with a depressed face. The maknae held in his laughter.

“That’s… so sad.” Chansung stated. Junho looked up at him and glared.

“It’s not funny! You all like my big , but honestly, I hate it!” he groaned, hating the fact that the other was so close to laughing.

“I get you, but I still love it. And I’m sure everyone does.” The maknae explained, moving closer to the other. Junho sighed.

“I know they do, but really, what’s so good about it?” he asked, standing up again and checking it himself.

Chansung chuckled and stood up, examining the said for himself. He put his hand out, and began to Junho’s , feeling it up. Junho’s eyes widened and he froze. Chansung soon squeezed the and chuckled at how good I felt underneath his hands.

“Ch-Channie~” Junho moaned as Chansung continued to explore his . The maknae chuckled and grabbed Junho’s waist, pulling him down so he sat on Chansung’s lap on the couch. Junho whisked himself around, however, so they were facing each other and Junho’s legs were placed at either side of Chansung’s waist.

He pushed his down on Chansung’s crotch and chuckled at the moan that left the maknae’s lap.

“S-See? Your is great.” The younger breathed out, grabbing it again. Loving the feeling of it, he moaned himself. Junho laughed and clashed their lips together needily.

“You know, I’m starting to believe that.” Junho said, shoving his tongue in the other’s mouth, loudly as Chansung d him harder. Both of their tongue’s clashed against each other in battle, making the groping that much more pleasurable. Junho released the other’s lips and laughed.

“Since when were you into me?” he asked the younger who was still happily groping his .

“Since I saw your .” Chansung happily admitted.

“Oh, well, another good thing that came out of having this eh?”

Both of them chuckled and kissed again.

In the morning, Wooyoung woke up first, entering the living room part and gasped at what he saw. Chansung and Junho were lying on the floor, completely against each other. Which was even worse, was that Chansung had a firm hold of Junho’s juicy .

“…Khunnie?! Get out here!” Wooyoung shouted, and immediately the Thai was beside him, gasping at exactly what Wooyoung saw too.

“Oh my god.” He whispered, walking over to the extravagant scene, and softly nudging them awake.

“Guys?” he muttered and suddenly, Chansung’s eyes opened and groaned at the man above him.

“What do you want Nichkhun?” he asked.

“Why are you guys ?” he bluntly asked, making the maknae chuckle.

“Well, if you must know, he needed reminding of why his was so great.” He explained, smirking.

“Oh…” Nichkhun said, backing away quickly.

Suddenly, Chansung felt the ‘sleeping’ one beside him hit him.

“What was that for?” he asked, rubbing the sore spot on his bare muscular arm.

“Don’t just tell people about my problems!” Junho exclaimed, sitting up immediately and grabbing a pillow to cover his privates.

“Sorry baby.” Chansung said, also standing up and quickly shoving up his boxers.

“Whatever.”

“So why did he need reminding exactly?” Junsu asked the maknae.

“Well, let’s just say, he hated it for a moment.” Chansung explained.

“Oh… and you had with him why?”

“Well, it’s so great and makes the much, much better.”

“How so?”

“Well… it’s much harder to get it in…”

“…Oh.”

“For God sake Chansung!” Junho rushed over and slapped him on the back of the head.

“Sorry Baby…”

“I’m not your freaking baby .” The older said, turning around so he could walk away.

All of 2PM chuckled as they looked at how Junho’s swayed as he walked.

“He has a great .”

Everyone agreed with the maknae.

Junho did indeed have a brilliant .