2 - Final

Revenge - When someone almost passes limits...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘WHAT?!’ He looked at me with shocked eyes. This is going to harder than I thought…

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

‘Hey there.’ Someone called me, taking me away from my trance. I turned around and saw a guy all in black.

‘Are you Minho?’ He asked, approaching me.

‘Why? Who are you?’ He chuckled and kept approaching me while I backed away.

‘If you want to find him. Go to this address.’ He handle me a piece of paper, I hesitated a bit but took it. The guy turned around and walked away. I looked at the paper in my hand and there was a message from Jonghyun.

 

 

I have a great surprise for you. I bet you can’t guess what it is. Should I give you a hint? Well, I’ll only say one word… or more like a name: Taemin.

 

 

Under his message was the address that I guess I was supposed to go to. He really wants to drive me insane. What else does he want now? Does he want to throw Taemin’s body at me and rub his death on my face? As fast as I could I ran to that place until I realized that I was quite far from there and that address is actually my house's, our house's. I looked around to see that it's getting dark, almost night. I ran to a store and asked what time was it now - my probably zombie-like face making the person eye me from head to toe before answering. Already six pm, almost four days searching for that bastard. I ran out of the store to a bus stop, I’ve been running so much lately that I could run a marathon without a problem. Everything for Taemin, I decide that I’ll get revenge. Even if I have to kill Jonghyun I will, no matter what he’ll pay for everything that he did to me.

 

Key’s POV

 

‘Chill down. You heard me.’ I tried to approach him but he avoided me, which made me pout slightly - Jonghyun never avoids me.

‘This is my life. Do you want me to give up and forget everything that I've gone through to get here?’ He looked down avoiding my gaze - he wasn't mad, he sounded more confused than anything and he knows that if he lets me approach him or look into my eyes he’ll lose it. I really don’t know what happened but one day we met and BANG, we clicked, just like that, as if we were meant to be. I would do anything for him, like he would do ANYTHING for me. I tried to reach him again and this time I got him, embracing him in my arms.

‘I don’t want you to give up of everything but do you seriously think that this will last forever? Jonghyun we need to establish a life. We can’t live like this forever. Don’t you think that would be really nice to live with Minho again? I’m tired of all these things Jonggie.’ I tried to be as sincere as I could. Truly, I’m really tired of all this thing of running from the police, killing people... even if they aren’t innocent, killing them is just… I can’t really explain, but I don’t like it.

‘I followed you everywhere you went. I was with you every second since we met. I never complained about anything that you did because I love you. But to live like this forever it’s just impossible for me. I can’t take this anymore.’ I hugged him tighter.

We stayed like that for like forever, he didn’t say anything and I can tell that he was thinking, but I was about to explode waiting for an answer when he spoke.

‘We’ll see how… How this will end and then we’ll decide what to do. I really don’t think that Minho will be pleased with the idea of us living together.’ He looked at me. His eyes were soft and pure for the first time in a long time, I see that he finally wants to settle down. He knows that we can’t live like this forever too and he knows that he’s tired of this too.

‘Look… we don’t need to move right now ok? We still have time.’ I kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed my cheek back. I looked straight into his eyes and pecked his lips.

‘I love you Jonggie.’ I hugged him as if I would never let go. Actually, yes, I’ll never let him go.
‘I love you too Key. You know I’m only doing this because of you.’ He kissed me full on the lips, I never get enough of his soft and plump lips - they always drive me crazy.
‘Should we continue what we were doing?’ He asked when we parted for air. I nodded and crashed my lips on his again. He my lips asking for entrance, that I gladly gave. His tongue tasting every inch of my mouth. I grabbed his shirt lifting it up slightly and running my hand through his perfect abs. I his tongue and he let out a soft moan.

 ‘Key-umma are you h-‘ Taemin entered in the room making both of us freeze. ‘Sorry I didn’t mean to… sorry.’ He was about to run away when Jonghyun stopped him.

‘Wait. I need to talk with you.’  Taemin looked at me with lost eyes and I nodded at him, pulling away from Jonghyun. ‘You better don’t make him cry.’ I whispered before leaving them alone.

I stepped out of the room to see one of our members running to me.

‘He’s already going to that address.’ He told me while catching his breath.

‘Ok, thank you.’ I gave him a smile and walked away. We need to be fast and get there before Minho. Taemin needs to be already there when he comes. 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Taemin was watching me, making me a bit nervous. I’m not that good with apologies and he’s making the situation worse but it’s better I be fast or else Key’ll kill me.

‘I’m really…’ I took a deep breath. ‘I’m really sorry about what I almost did to you and Minho.’ I looked into Taemin’s eyes trying to show my sincerity. He nodded slowly, but before he could say anything I interrupted hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter