One

Drummer's Stick

~000~

 

Today is tuesday, 26 June 2012. Five days ago was Min's birthday and two days later is Minhyuk's birthday. And now, miss A's member were so busy with their personal activity in their dorm. Min with her cell phone, Jia with her video game, Fei with her favorite red iPad and Suzy with the television. When Suzy saw Minhyuk in a variety show, she focused her eyes to watch the handsome tall guy and then smiling herself. Suzy likes to see her crush - best friend in a variety show. Suzy has fallen in love with Minhyuk since two years ago, since they started their friendship but Suzy was fall in love with him and Minhyuk did it too.

"Two days later is his birthday, I will buy a beautiful present for him-"

"Not beautiful present but special present" Jia cut Suzy's word and then she smile.

"Unni! Don't tease me again!" said Suzy with pout.

"Do you have a special relationship with Minhyuk?" asked Min serious.

"Ne, he is my best friend" Suzy answered clearly.

"But, both of you look like a romantic couple. You tell him your condition every day and he's like that too to you, I think both of you look like a couple not a bestfriend" Min said with her pout.

"Until when you and Minhyuk like this? Do you like him?" Fei asked while she put her red iPad on the table and then look at Suzy with a sincere smile.

"Me with him? I don't know but I didn't have a special feeling to him, we just a best friend" Suzy lied her members again, she didn't want if Fei, Jia, and Min knew that she like Minhyuk, really like him.

"I see a lie in your eyes Suzy-ah, you like him right?" Fei asked again not to be outdone though.

"Aniyo unni," Suzy said then she stand from sofa and walked to her room. Soon, Suzy go out from her room by wearing a simple shirt, skinny jeans, and pair of converse. "Unni, I want to go out to buy a present for Minhyuk oppa. I will go home early" said Suzy and wear a mask.

"Be carefull maknae!!" Fei shouted and Suzy just show her a sweet smile.

 

-

 

Suzy repeatedly back and forth looking at musical instruments on a wooden table. Suzy looked at the instruments one by one and her eyes stopped when she saw a striped brown and white drum sticks. Suzy looked so happy when she saw that drum stick, she think that Minhyuk will like this drum sticks. When Suzy stood up, suddenly her head hit someone chin who was behind her. Suzy winced in pain while holding the top of her head that feel pain.

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to hurt your head" the stranger man said while Suzy look at the stranger man with her killer stare.

"You said you didn't mean to hurt my head-"

"Suzy-ssi?" the stranger man said then the stranger man removed his mask.

"Myungsoo-ssi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you with my word" Suzy apologized to Myungsoo and then she gave him her smile and make Myungsoo fascinated with her smile.

"Ah ne, gwenchana. I'm sorry too because my chin hit your head. Mianhae Suzy-ssi," Myungsoo answered her and then smile. "What are you doing in this place Suzy-ssi?"

"I just want to buy a drum sticks," Suzy answered. "for my male best friend."

"Hmm your best friend was so lucky because you give him a special present kk~" Myungsoo chuckled little.

"Not special present but beautiful present," Suzy corrected Myungsoo's word. "Okay I must go home early, anyeong Myungsoo-ssi" Suzy said goodbye and then bowed politely to Myungsoo.

"Ne!"

Suzy walked slowly to the cashier with the drum stick. No one was aware that now they were standing next to the famous idol miss A's Suzy because Suzy covered her face with a mask she use now. In her mind, Minhyuk always appeared in to her mind, every day... every time... every hour... every minute... every second...

"Agassi, can you wrap the drum sticks with a beautiful box? I will pay more for that"

"Ne, just wait for a while here. I will take the box" the cashier walked to the room and then she out from the room with a beautiful white box.

"Thank you agassi" said Suzy and then she give the money to the cashier.

 

-

 

Today is thursday and today is Minhyuk's birthday. After Minhyuk and CN Blue's performance, they get back to their waiting room until the show will be end. Without Minhyuk know, s was prepare a surprise party for him with miss A and of course with Suzy. And now, Minhyuk still sit on the sofa while listening to the miss A's music 'Touch' because he liked to hear Suzy's y voice.

"Happy birthday!!" all of them were screaming like crazy while Minhyuk just show his pokerface smile. His smile got wide when he saw Suzy standing in front of him with a birthday cake. All of the people in the room was singing Happy Birthday song for Minhyuk and claping their hand with happiness.

"Before you blow the candle, make a wish before" Suzy said with a smile in her face. Minhyuk just listened to her and started to make a wish for his birthday this year.

"Already! Can I blow the candle now?" Minhyuk asked and all of them just nodded. Minhyuk blowed all of the candle and smile, he hug the people one by one. But when he hug Suzy, he stopped and stayed like that for a long time while Suzy feel warm in his embrace.

"Happy birthday Minhyuk oppa, I wish all the best for you and this is my present for you!" Suzy let go of his embrace and give Minhyuk a white beautiful box.

"This is for me?" Minhyuk asked again and Suzy nodded, didn't believe with his birthday surprise party.

"Can I open this present now?"

"Yes, you can open it now Minhyuk-aa" Jungshin answered quickly.

"Drum sticks?"

"Ne, you didn't like it? If you didn't like it, you can throw it now in front of me" Suzy said with a bitter smile.

"No, no. Of course I like your present but I just shock that you will give me this drum sticks, I will keep this drum sticks"

"Do you really like your present from me?" asked Suzy disbelief.

"Of course Suzy-ah, I always like your present" Minhyuk answered then he pull Suzy to his embrace again.

"Promise me you will keep this drum sticks, pinky swear hm?" Suzy showed her little finger.

"Ne, I promise it to you okey?"

When all of them enjoy the conversation, suddenly a girl come in the waiting room without knocking the door first.

"Krystal? What are you doing here?" Yonghwa asked her confuse.

"Ah mianhae oppa, when I want to get back to my waiting room, I heard a loudly sound from this room so I asked on of the staff and he said that there was Minhyuk oppa's birthday party so I come in" Krystal answered with a smile while Minhyuk just stayed silent and he looked at Suzy.

"Emm, happy birthday Minhyuk oppa!" Krsytal said and then she hugged Minhyuk and make Suzy get jealous.

"Oppa, my manager call me and he said that I must go home early because I've many schedule today so I leave, anyeong!" Suzy said awkward and Krystal just show Suzy her smile.

"Be carefull Suzy-ah!" Krystal shouted to Suzy and Suzy just smile to her.

"Suzy-ah! Wait!" Minhyuk called Suzy back.

 


Hehe this is the first chapter :D I'm sorry for Krystal fans because I make Krystal's character kinda annoyed
MyungZy was in the process for the second chapter kk~
Please subcribe and leave a comment in my story here, thank you before! :)

 

- mickio :
Thank you for the subcribe :) you are my first subcriber

- iheartshinyeffects :
Thank you for the subcribe :) you are my second subcriber

- MsShylvia :
Thank you for the subcribe :) you are my third subcriber