FINAL

The Unexpected confession

 

I look over at Kevin and smile as I watch him sing his heart out to When Love stops. His just so cute! So beautiful and that angelic voice of his… I just want to hold him and never let him go… “Eli hyung!”

 I feel someone jump on my back startled I turn around ready to scream at whoever scared the living daylights out of me. Instead holding back as I see the maknae’s smiling face. “Ah Dongho-ah. What’s wrong?” “hmm nothing just bored. Aj hyung is practicing his raps, Kiseop hyung, Hoon Hyung and Soohyun hyung is practicing their dancing, Kevin hyung is singing and I have nothing else to do.” The younger one pouts. I laugh and ruffle his hair. “I’ll call them all so we can go grab a bite to eat okay?” Dongho immediately begins to smile at the mention of food. I laugh at his adorableness. “HEY GUYS! Let’s call it a day and head out to grab a bite to eat” They all agree and we all gather our stuff.

I feel someone’s eyes on me and I look up to see Kevin watching me. We both make eye contact and he immediately looks away. I can see a blush forming in his cheeks. I laugh quietly and walk over to Soohyun hyung walking out with the rest of the members to get some food for our little maknae. I smile as I see Kevin running to catch up to me. I stop and wait for him to catch up. He smiles at me and we walk together side by side. Kevin just you wait. I will confess to you. And hopefully… you’ll feel the same way. I smile to myself and put an arm around Kevin looking over to see his reaction. His smiling and he puts his arm around my waist. We walk together like that the rest of the way there.

 

“ELI HYUNG!” I feel Dongho jump beside me on my bed. I sigh and attempt to push him off. “Ya Dongho-ah, I want to sleep” I can just imagine him pouting in my mind. “But hyung! Our plan is today! I already got everyone else to agree to coming to the amusement park with me! Seeing as I got Aj hyung and Soohyun hyung to come, Hoon hyung and Kiseop hyung obviously said yes too. And I just told them that you were busy and Kevin is too lazy to come” Dongho says proudly.

I quickly get up as I remember what today is. Oh right! I’m confessing to Kevin today! Ruffling the Youngers hair and squeezing his cheeks I say “THANK YOU DONGHO!” Dongho giggles “No worries hyung! Well we’ll be going now. Good luck today hyung!” Dongho pats my head and hurries out of the room. I smile to myself knowing that Dongho will have a good time with his hyung’s. I hear them leave the dorm and hear Soohyun hyung screaming a goodbye to Kevin and I before they leave. Just like our leader. I get out of bed and wash up waiting for Kevin to get up. I make breakfast and leave some in the microwave for Kevin and turn on the television. I sit down on the couch and close my eyes for a bit. “Eli-ah? Good morning”

 I look up to see Kevin walking into the room. I smile as I see his angel face. His light blonde hair, his white long sleeved shirt, those black tight jeans. “Good morning. How was your sleep? There’s breakfast in the microwave for you. You can heat it up if you like” “Ahh thank you Eli hyung. And yeah my sleep was okay” He says warming up his food and coming to sit beside me on the couch. He leans his head on my shoulder “Eli hyung where did everyone else go?” Kevin asks playing with my hands. I push back the thoughts in my head to grab him and push him onto the couch trying to slow down my heartbeat “They went out to the amusement park. Dongho wanted them to go out. Did you want to go too kev?” I ask hoping he didn’t want too… “Ani. I’d rather stay here with you.” He says smiling at me. I laugh and ruffle his hair. “Go eat your food  Kev. We’ll go out for a walk in the park after you’re done” “YAY!” Kevin immediately gets up and goes to finish his breakfast. Today is the day where Kevin will be mine.

Kevin and I have always been close since the day we met. I was always comfortable around Kevin because my Korean was not as good before and we were both from the states. It was easy for us to communicate. Since our first meeting we started to hang out more. I had no idea that soon I’ll fall for Kevin. His always had my attention with his angelic face and the way he sings and moves… Kevin stole my heart. I told Dongho-ah about my feelings because second to Kevin is my cute little Dongho-ah who is like a son to me. The others have no idea about my feelings… or at least I think they don’t? But I want Kevin to know how I feel and today is the day.

We step into the sunshine side by side. We walk to a nearby park and begin our stroll in the park. It’s pretty empty so it’s just Kevin and I. I smile as I look over at Kevin. “Eli hyung? Why are you looking at me like that?” Kevin asks questioningly. I laugh. “You look so adorable under the sunlight” I say nudging him “Ya you cheesy dude!” Kevin squeals pushing me lightly. I can see a tiny blush forming. Now’s the time. It’s now or never.

 “Hey Kevin. What do you think of me?” I stop and wait for his answer. He turns to face me. “Well… you’re a good guy. An amazing rapper. Funny, cool, someone I can talk to and someone I can lean on. You’re a good person” Kevin says thoughtfully. I nod. “There’s something else…” Kevin mumbles. “What is it Kev?” I asks. “Eli-ah… I also think you’re handsome. I think you’re amazing. The way you are and everything about you is perfect and I love everything about you. Most of all… I love you Eli.” Kevin says looking at me in the eyes. I gasp and widen my eyes in surprise. Did Kevin just? Did he just say he loves me? WAIT WAS THAT A CONFESSION!

 Kevin chuckles “its okay Eli. You don’t have to feel the same way. I just wanted to let you know-With that I grabbed Kevin and held him in a tight hug feeling tears running down my cheeks Damn why am I so cheesy? “Eli? Why are you crying? Please don’t feel bad about accepting my feelings” I laugh letting go of Kevin so he can look me in the eyes. When I look into his eyes I see a bright pure heart full of love. Kevin looks at me confused with his own tears running. I touch his cheek tenderly and wipe at his tears.

 I then lean in and capture his lips with my own. I close my eyes as Kevin closes his. This feels so right. I break the kiss “I love you too Kevin.” Kevin squeals and hugs me so tight, I laugh at his cuteness. “JINJA?” I squeeze him tighter holding him around the waist. “Yes pabo. I love you Kevin Woo.” I let go of him and confess “Me and Dongho planned today. I got him to take the rest out so I can spend time with you. Then I planned to confess my feelings to you. But instead you confessed”

 I laughed at how the events turned out. Kevin gives me his beautiful smile and pecks my lips “Eli you are so cute. “ I capture him in another hug, planting another long and deep kiss on his lips. “Come on. Let’s continue our walk” I hold Kevin’s hand and he lightly squeezes mine.  “Sure thing Eli-ah. I really do love you” he grins moving closer to me as I put an arm around him “And I really do love you too Kevin Woo. Always have always will”