-Chapter 1-

BaekRon

 

Aron’s pow

I often catch myself staring at him. His hair, his face, his stupidly perfect smile. Teeth which could be shown in toothpaste commercial. And then…his arms, those muscular arms. Peach . He is perfect. For me.
At first it was the weirdest thing in my life, that I like a boy. How could I like a boy? Why?

Soon after the first met with my new band mates, I got used to the skin ship, the hugs, flirting with them. And well, sometimes even sleeping in the same bed with them.
As for me, an American, well not really American, since I’m Korean, but I have lived my life in Los Angeles, but then came to Korea to catch my dreams…well for me, it wasn’t usual.

So here I am. Sitting in the dorm with my band mates and I keep staring at him. Baekho. That idiot. I’m often rude with him, I always poke him, make fun of him. Just to keep him away from me. But sometimes I end up failing. I’m trying my best to keep those “failures” to the events we are going, so it would please the fans and please me as well.
At those moments I hug him, we are showing hearts with our hands, or just simply touching each other randomly. He enjoys it, I know. And I do enjoy it as well, but he doesn’t know that. Cause when we get back to the dorm and he comes to me, I always push him away.
But then, another failure when at nights he crawls into my bed. Saying he can’t sleep and he must hug someone. I always try to send him away saying I need my privacy, but he just has to flash his smile and I end up lifting my blanket to let him snuggle next to me.  Wrapping his arms around me. Cuddling against my neck. And then I try not to snuggle back, cause that’s just so not like me. I don’t need cuddling or hugs. Or to feel his smooth and milky skin against me.

-          YAH! Hyung. – I end up blinking and tilting my head, as Baekho’s head is way too close to mine.

-          What? –I ask, irritated.

-          You are so silent. Answer now. – Baekho flashes his sweetest smile, then he sits on the couch again.

-          What was the question?

-          Weren’t you listening? Aish~ - Ren sighs and shakes his head. – Everyone finished their story about the first kiss. Your turn.

A frown appears on my face. Why do we have to talk about something like that?

-   Never had it. Happy? - And then here it comes. Wide eyes, shocked faces, everyone is speechless. I roll my eyes. – Don’t look at me like that. I’m fine with it. – With that I get up and leave to my room, slamming the door after me.

Kissing? What are they talking about? I would never let anyone to touch me. I’m sick just by thinking about it. I’m lying down on my bed and close my eyes. I can’t stop thinking about that someone, who was so lucky to touch Baekho’s lips. Trying to forget that how soft his lips might be, how playful his tongue… I snap my eyes open as I hear my door opening, then closing. It’s him.

-   Aron Hyung, are you okay? – He sits on my side, before lying down as well. We both turn on our sides so we could see each other.

-   Of course I’m okay.

-   You are so innocent, hyung. – He says that, and flashes the cockiest smile I have ever seen. An irritated growl leaves my lips and I push him by his shoulder playfully.

-   Shut up, idiot.

-   That’s actually the cutest thing I have ever heard. I can’t stop thinking about how adorable would you be after your first kiss.

-   Jesus, Baekho. Couldn’t you just shut up?!

-   Shut me up, hyung. – And once again, he shows his white teeth and moves closer to me. I just stare at him in shock. 

-   Baekho… - I can’t move. I can’t hold myself back and I keep staring at his lips.

-   Aron, let me be your first kiss. You won’t regret it. – His voice seems kinda different now. Calmer, not so cocky. Baekho now moves even closer and he places his hand on my cheek. I feel like throwing up, I’m too nervous. His lips come closer and closer, before I end up closing the distance between our lips.

His lips are soft, I feel his breath, but I just can’t breathe. He slowly gets on his elbow so he can lay me on my back, he is leaning over me and making our lips fit perfectly together. Soon his tongue enters my mouth, playing and fighting with mine and I can just close my eyes, hold onto him tightly and can’t believe it’s happening with me.

After who-knows-how-long we pull back and stare at each other.

-          Can I sleep with you tonight? – He asks me and smiles again, this time softly.

-   Try to touch me and I break your hand. – I say quickly, before turn on my other side, pushing my  head into the pillow. I hear him laughing, then feel his arm sliding around my hips, then his hips against my . I swallow.

-   Hyung, you can’t sleep with clothes on. – He presses a kiss on the back of my head, then his weight is gone from the bed. I turn on my back again and stare at him, as he takes off his clothes, leaving only his boxers on. He is amazing. I’m sure I even blushed a bit, which just pisses me off even more, so quickly I get up as well and throw my clothes down as well.

We crawl back on the bed under the blanket and we snuggle closer than ever.

I’m already afraid what will happen in the morning…