Allkpop: Mystery Company Speaks About the Group

Mystery Girl Group || Apply Open ||

 

Mystery company's owner Speaks About the Group

by heyhey_903 -June 30, 2012                                                              400 views 291 comments

After giving details about the auditions; company owner speaks about the group of girls they're looking for and their whole purpose.

 

Owner; Park Yoowon gets out the shaddows and spoke up about the company's expectations for the group.

"Our company is back in the game to produce another group. We are here to look for our company's new treasures." Mr. Park said with pride.

"Saddly we could not get back some of our past artists to train the new girls that would be entering. Well probably if they did comeback and stay they would be teaching trainees older than them by age." Mr. Park added.

"Well we still have 7 past artists with us to train them. Awkwardly the mentor's age bracket is 11-18 years old. Strange isn't it? Well hopefully I could still ask Seungmee and Youngeun to return but I might only get Youngeun to return though. But never mind that. We still have 7 mentors to train 7 lovely girls. If ever Youngeun and Seungmee... oops I meant Janey is watching this. I hope you would still return to our family or at least do this for your unnies that would be soon joining the company." Mr. Park pleaded.

"So, let's get back about the group. We want to make a new group to not only give new stars to our company but also make 7 girls' wishes come true. Since lots of girls wishes to be singers, we are here to grant this wish for 7 lucky girls. That's all we want to do. If you're a dreamer, why not audition? Our family is open for you." Mr. Park ended the press con with these final message.

For more updates from the mystery company and group.  Stay tuned on allkpop.