Saranghae~

If We Fall in Love

 

While you were grabbing a drink, Eunhyuk suddenly hold your hand and kissed it.
 
You: *blush* Oppa!
Eunhyuk: May I have this dance, milady?
You: I.. Yes..
 
In the middle, you and Eunhyuk were dancing. It was just like a dream come true.
 
You: Oppa.. When you dance with me, I feel so safe and loved. Please never let go <3
Eunhyuk: I won't, milady..
You: To tell you the truth, I'm one of your fans..
Eunhyuk: *smiles* I know..
You: But, it's impossible for you to like me.. I see you and I get this warm funny feeling and then i realize that I may never be yours but why can't a girl dream.. *frowns* Oppa.. just seeing you is enough. In fact, I am lucky because I got to talk and dance with you as well.. *reaches for him* I have to go now, oppa. <3 Thank you, I'm sorry and Goodbye.. *kisses him quickly*
 
You ran away from the party, and Eunhyuk tried to catch you. You entered the elevator and as he was about to enter, the door closed.
 
Eunhyuk: Damn it! I must go and get her!
 
Without any choice left, he used the stairs to go down. While you were at the elevator, you started crying.
 
You: Who am I to be loved by oppa.. I'm just his fan..
 
You finally reached the ground floor and Eunhyuk was there, waiting, and panting..
 
You: Eunhyuk oppa..
 
He grabbed you and kissed you unexpectedly, not minding the people watching.
 
Eunhyuk: Why did you have to leave, ____?!
You: Oppa, for my feelings to go away.. You can't love me.. And I can't love you..
Eunhyuk: *kisses you again* PABO. IS THERE EVEN A LAW THAT AN IDOL CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THE ONE HE REALLY LOVES?! I LOVE YOU! *hugs him* Please, don't go.. Be mine, ____.
You: I love you too, oppa..
Eunhyuk: Shut up and stop crying already. I'm here.
 
You kissed and hug once again~ And since that day, you were his and he was yours <3 <3 <3