You're Saying That ...

A Rainy Confession

"Yah !!, it's my teaching that gave you an A+ on Geometry test yesterday" Natsu said teasing while pointing a  finger at her. "Ah, arasso, anyway call me if you need any help, arasso ??" Reika said giving her bestfriend a tight hug before running again while waving back at Natsu. "ARASSO !!" Natsu shouted back at  Reika while waving goodbye at her. Natsu smiled at herself realizing that she has the awesome and crazy best friend, but, it's worth it though.

 While Natsu is walking through the streets, she suddenly stopped as she saw a black figure sitting beside the street light soaking wet because of the heavy rain.

 'Omo, this couldn't be a kidnapper or something, omo, ottoke, ottoke' Natsu thought while shaking in fear. 'Aniya, I shouldn't be scared, I'm a black belter in Taekwondo. I'll just go up to him and ask him what's  wrong, yeah, that's it' Natsu thought it once again. Before realizing that she was already walking toward the figure.

 "Annyeong ??" She said as she crouch down to see the figure's face. The figure lifted his head from his arms as he heard the girl greeting him. Natsu was shock as she saw the guy and stood up, that guy wasn't an ordinary guy, he was Kim Himchan from B.A.P and your school's most popular guy. Natsu's heart starts to pound like crazy when she thought of it.

 "Leave me alone" Himchan said coldly at Natsu. Natsu calmed down for a second and spoke. 

 "Yah, you shouldn't be here, you'll  get wet and you'll get sick" Natsu said as she tries to pull his right hand to stand him up. Himchan was really weak at that time and let Natsu lift him up. Himchan felt his heart skipped a beat 'the hell, why did I felt that when she touched me' Himchan thought as Natsu placed his right arm over her neck and tried to walk to a shelter.

 "Here, you won't get wet from this place" She said as she gave Himchan her face towel, Himchan took it  and dried himself. "Yah, why are you even helping me, I don-, I mean you don't even know me" Himchan said with a serious tone. "Well, as you can see you're in a famous group right ?? And many of your fangirls put some facts about you, so, is that doesn't count as knowing you ??" She said while closing her violet umbrella.

 "Ani, you shouldn't do this, you shouldn't the one helping me, I'm the who supposed to help you" Himchan said with now a worrying tone. Natsu blushed at Himchan's sentence, "What do you mean ??" she said entertwining her fingers together.

 "I  always see you at school, getting bullied, and I'm just hiding behind the lockers watching them as they bullies you, sometimes I wanted to help  you but the others would say that you won't appreciate it, that's why I always watch you, I always  look after you secretly" Himchan said as he blushed.

 It's true that Ntasu is a black belter in Taekwondo, but her sensei always told her that 'You shouldn't fight because someone is hurting you, fight the people who is hurting your loved ones, because you can handle yourself no matter what'.

 "Wae me ?? You're such a pabo, I'm just a simple girl and I'm not even sure that I'm a girl anymore, there are many queenkas or more prettier girl than me. Wae me ??" she said as she choked, tears ran down on her left eye, 'Wait, why the am I crying ?!' she thought.

 Himchan just chuckled through the words that came out of Natsu's mouth, "You're the pabo one" Himchan chuckled once again.

 "Yah !! What do you mean I'm the pab-"

 Natsu was cut off when Himchan suddenly gave her a surprising but gentle hug.

 "The reason why I chose you is because you're just simple, you're not the other girls who want so much drama, and so what if they're prettier than you ?? For me, you're the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my whole life" Himchan said while he rest his chin on Natsu's shoulder.

 "You're saying that..." Natsu said softly as her eyes widened from the happening.

 "Yes, I love you, only you, I'm sorry if I'm not the person you want me to be, but even if you reject my confession, I'm still be your friend who'll always watch you and support you behind. I'll even beat the crap out of those people who will  hurt you" Himchan said smiling.

 "Y-yah, you're the pabo one, I have been WAITING for this day to come, I always support you either, by buying your albums and even attending at your concerts, and, I do love you back" Natsu said giggling .

 Himchan was shocked at Natsu's reply, he was so happy that he gently lift up Natsu's chin by his pointer, "So that means, that you're mine ??" Himchan said smiling at Natsu, staring at her black eyes.

 "Hmmmm, aniyo"

 Himchan pouted jokingly while Natsu giggled. Natsu starts to pinch his perfectly sculptured nose and said "Of course I'm yours, I am always your's from now on" she said smiling at Himchan. Himchan leaned closer to Natsu, their lips were almost touching.

 "YAH !! WHY ARE YOU KIDS MAKING OUT HERE INFRONT OF MY STORE ?!?!" an ahjumma suddenly shouted as she saw Himchan and Natsu.

 Himchan and Natsu were shocked at the ahjumma's entrance, Himchan grabbed Natsu's hand and started to run through the rain. Natsu let herself being pulled by Himchan leaving her umbrella at infront of the ahjumma's store.

 "Yah !! We're going to get a cold !!" Natsu giggled while running.

 "I know !! It's okay atleast I'm with you !!" Himchan replied her while the two of them are running, and laughing like crazy. 

 

----

 

OHMAGAD, IT'S ALREADY FINISH O-O, HOPE YOU GUYS  LIKE IT !! ;U; . Don't worry, it's only my  first fanfic, I'm getting an another idea to write but hey, my brain is drained lol :))

 

Anyway, please follow me at mah twitter account  @LePandasaurus GOMAWO !! :D