Chapter 29- Meeting B2ST

Destined To Be

Your POV.

 

I woke up to the noise of something tapping on my window. I groaned and sat up. After adjusting to the sunlight I walked up to the window. 

I looked down and saw Yoseob throwing rocks at my window. Oh gosh. Did I mention that my room was upstairs? How does this guy aim so professionally? 

I opened the window to be met by a rock thrown at my face. Ouch. Yeah right. It hurt.

"Ouchie!~" I whined while rubbing my forehead.

"Omo~ Mianhe cutie~~ Chincha mianhe~" He pouted.

"YAH! YANG YOSEOB WHAT ARE YOU DOING EARLY IN THE MORNING, 8AM TO BE EXACT?!" I shouted.

"My girl~ Don't be mad at oppa~ Oppa said sorry already" He whimpered, his lower lip stuck out into a adorable pout. I urged to not spazz over his cuteness.

"WHO THROWS ROCKS AT MY WINDOW?!" I shouted again.

"Aegi~ It's my way of waking my princess up" He smiled like a idiot. What's with all these nicknames?

"Is it that hard to ring the door bell?" I pouted.

"But Seobie oppa does things a different way. I'm one of a kind!" He starts singing to GDragon's One Of A Kind.. But in a cute voice.

"Arasso oppa. What are we doing today? It's Sunday~"

"Aegi, dress prettily and come down. Your handsome and cute prince will wait for you downstairs~" He proudly grinned.

"Neh!~"

 

 

 

You wen't downstairs and out the door. Yoseob was leaning against the front gate.

"Annyeong oppa~" I cheerfully said.

He spinned around and gasped. "Omo, why is my princess so pretty? Yeppeo Yeojachingu~ Yeppeo yeppeo!~" He smiled like a idiot.

"Yah oppa~ So cheesy.." I chuckled. "Oppa looks good too~"

 

 

"Chincha?~" He looked down at his outfit.

"Neh~~ Just like a prince" I giggled.

"A handsome one too!!" He added. "Aigoo oppa, you just had to rub that in. So conceited" I mehronged.

"Aish.. this girl.. Anyways, let's go!~" He cheered and interlaced our hands together. He then pulled me to who knows where.

"Oppaaaa, where are we going?"

"Meeting Beast!~" 

"Oh... your friends? Do they live together?"

"Neh, their parents agreed to let them live together so they can experience being a individual" He explained while caressing my hand.

"Ohhhhh~ Do you live with them?"

"Sometimes. When umma or appa tells me to go home to eat dinner with them then I stay for the night".

...

We arrived at their dorm.

"Aishh... I forgot my keys." He groaned and rang the doorbell.

A faint fast pacing steps were heard and soon the door slammed open.

"HYUNNGGG~ NOONA~~" Dongwoon yelled and ran to hug me. I gladly hugged him back.

"Yah yah YAH! SON DONGWOON GET OFF MY GIRL. OFF OFF OFFF!!!~" Yoseob pouted and pulled Dongwoon off me. "Hyung... I just wanted to hug noona...".

"Andwae. And that's final." Yoseob crossed his arms together.

He wrapped one of his arm around my waist and lead me to the livingroom where the rest of Beast were.

"Annyeong Ji Eun-shi. Nice to meet you" The leader, Doojoon smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Junhyung." The rapper said.

"Hello... I'm Hyunseung." The one with the girly looks said.

"HI YEOMMM~ I'm Gikwang. You can call me oppa~" He winked making Yoseob smack his head earning a smack from me too. Yoseob pouted and rubbed his head.

"Annyeong noona~ I'm Dongwoonieee~ I want to be called oppa too but it would never happen.." He looked so innocent so I ruffled his hair making him smile.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone... I'm Ji Eun..." I bowed repeatively. Yoseob had to stop be from breaking my back(Note the sarcasm).

"Aigoo.. Don't be so formal~ Just call us oppa except for Dongwoonie." Gikwang got his eye smile going.

 

"Okay... oppas..."

"ANDWAEEEE~ MY GIRL CAN ONLY CALL ME OPPAAAA. MEEEE MEEEE!~~~ ONLY MEEEE!" He pouted again.

 

Doesn't he get tired of pouting?

"Yoseob-ah... Don't be so greedy" The guys groaned.

"It's not called being greedy. She's mine. Do you know how long it took for her to be mineee?! I even had to take out my tickling skills to make her call me oppa. But as soon as you guys told her to call you oppa she did it immidiately." I smiled and hugged him.

"Sensitive oppa.." I whispered.

"Don't you love me anymore?" He replied.

"Of course I love you.." He smiled and I blushed.

"Hyung.... Noona.. so lovey dovey" Dongwoon cringed.

...

We played games till we had nothing to do. It was only 11AM.

"I'm bored..." Everyone said. 

They then turned to Yoseob and I. Yoseob had me on his lap and hugged me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"LET'S GO TO A THEME PARK!!~" Dongwoon, Gikwang and Hyunseung shouted at the same time, high five-ing each other.

Everyone agreed and we split into 2 groups, Yoseob's and Doojoon's. Since one car wouldn't fit everyone.

"I wan't to be in noona's group~" Dongwoon clinged on me, earning a death glare from Yoseob.

At the end the teams were like this:

Yoseob's team-

Aegyo King

Me (After constant aegyo and skinship from Yoseob)

Dongwoon (Clinged on me like there's no tomorrow)

Junhyung (Who didn't know why he got chosen. Acted as if he was fine to keep his cool chic feel)

 

Doojoon's team-

Leader

Gikwang (Who didn't agree but got pushed away by Yoseob saying he is too muscle-y)

Hyunseung (Who didn't mind)

 

"Yah Yang Yoseob. This is a warning. Do NOT do skinship with your girl. I don't even know why I got put in this group." Junhyung warned.

"Just because you don't have your Hara girl with you doesn't mean you can ban me from having skinship with my girl" Yoseob stuck his tongue out.

Junhyung then drove them to Lotte world.

_________________________________

Author's Note-

Annyeong~

How are you guys?

I'm so sorry for not updating so often.

I have my last 4 exams this week.

These exams are my life, so I will need a lot of studying.

After this week, I will be updating more often so please be patient!~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I am very thankful for the comments I have been receiving for my last chapter.

I received 10 comments^^~ I was so happy.

I'm so sorry for not replying since I read my comment on my phone and for some reason I have to tap like a thousand times for it to let me reply. Sometimes it won't even let me :(

I used to always reply to all of your comments but I think you guys are sick of me replying so yeah..

Remember to vote for MAMA Awards here----> *Click*

 

Bye yeom~

Until next time...

 

 

 

Isn't he cuteee? /spazz/ 

/dies/

Cr: Owners for all the photos used in this chapter.