G Minor Couple~

Beautiful Melody

 

After a long- boring day at school, I headed to the music room to practice some music sheets. I love this place because its quiet, looks kinda fancy and its dark. Not completely dark. There's some sunlight flashing from the window, and it makes me feel comfortable somehow. Plus, no one ever comes here.

I started walking in the hallway images of my jinwoonie stuck in my head, as usual.
I can't handle how amazing he is! He's my obsession! He is the definition of PERFECT inside and out. His smiling eyes, his beautiful face, his black hair, his killer-smile, his abs, everything!!!

I noticed some people staring. What the hell? Is there something on my face? I awkwardly placed my hand on my cheek to cheek if I got some food there or something. , I'm smiling like a creep thinking about him. I laughed at myself, which made them even stare more. Omg they look like minho, aliens. I don't really care. (A/N: Im not a miho anti-fan, i love him, but he's a creep sometimes LOL)

 

I let outof relief I entered the music room. A smile tugged on my face when I saw the black classic piano in front of me. I've been playing for about 4 years now. This piano has been my bestfriend for all these years.
I walked towards it and sat on the chair and touched the keys with my right hand. I closed my eyes as I felt the softness of the wood. The moment I started playing I felt like all my anger and sadness is being let out on the piano. I thought about my mother, how much she changed after the divorce. I miss my dad. So much.

Every girl needs someone to tell all her secrets to, to cry on their shoulder, someone who could share all their happy and sad times. Well I've found this someone, or something actually.
I started playing with every emotion I got, drifting my hands from one key to another, playing so loud and rough letting all my feelings out. I stopped for a while after I was done from the music sheet . And I started playing Jinwoon's 'walking towards me' I really love this song and I love playing it. There are lots of feelings in it.

Jinwoon's POV:


I just got a call from my manager. He told me I have no schedules tomorrow. Finally, some time with myself. I thought about a place to go to as I paced back and forth in my room. My eyes noticed a picture on my desk. I held it and smiled. It's me and my mother in my graduation day. I sighed as I put it back. An I idea popped in my head and I smirked to myself.

-THE NEXT DAY-


I parked my car and headed to the school's gate.
For my outfit, I decided to put on a pair of black jeans, my favorite hoodie and got shades on. I don't wanna ruin my day and be seen by some fan girls stalking me around.
I roamed around my old school, having flashbacks of all these beautiful memories. My thoughts got distracted when I heard a sound. I followed it, it lead me to a shut door. I know this place, it's my favorite. I used to come here when I was a student and play guitar and clear up my mind.

Someone is playing. I got closer to the door and tried figuring out the song. It sounds familiar.. Hmmm.. Oh my god, it's my song!! I was smiling widely. Oh god, it's beautiful.
I opened the door slowly. It's a girl, but I couldn’t see her face. She wasn’t facing the door. Damn it. I have to know who she is. But I don’t want her to stop, I'll just wait until she's done. I closed the door behind me slowly and stood against  
the wall with my arms folded. This is beautiful, ughh. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her playing.~

She stopped.


What? Why? What the hell?! My eyes widened. I looked at her, she was covering her face. She was sobbing. . What's wrong? Should I ask her? What if she freaks out, she'll think I'm a stalker or a or something.
I came closer to her, while I was walking, she put her hands down and wiped her tears and froze.

Jiyeon's Pov:


Damn it, I cried again. I was having some flashbacks of me and my father, how happy I was with him. He made me feel special. I miss him so bad.
Crying makes me feel better anyway, I've been holding this for so long. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. No one ever comes here. And the door was shut.. I didn’t notice someone enter. Weird.

 I wiped my tears, I don’t really like to be seen crying. I froze for a second. I felt like i was in some crazy asian horror movie.
I turned my head slowly and saw a figure walking towards me.
"W-who the hell are you? How long have you been there?" I asked.
"Long enough" He smirked.
"You saw me cr-" He nodded before I even completed my question. Damn it.
"Yah! Why were you stalking me! Freak!" I groaned.
He let out a chuckle and grabbed a chair and sat beside me. Damn it, he's so ing cute! What the hell am i thinking? I    slapped myself mentally.
"What do you want?"
"I want you to play for me"
"Woah stranger. Are you sure? Because I . You don’t wanna go deaf, you better leave" I chuckled lightly.
"Please.. Just complete playing."
Deep inside I felt happy, someone actually wants to listen to me. I don’t know who he is, and I probably won't see him again. But why..
"Okay.. Just one question before I start"
"Go ahead"
"Why are you wearing sunglasses, It's not like you're famous or anything, and i'm pretty sure you're not.. blind."
"Oh well, I am famous"
I laughed and shook my head with disbelief. Creep.
I started playing jinwoon's other songs and smiled again, thinking about him. I took a glance at the stalker, and he was enjoying it.
"Your smile, your playing, they're both.. beautiful."
My heart was racing, I blushed and my hands froze. I stopped.
"Yah! Why did you stop!"
"I'm sorry, its just the first time someone talks to me like that" I laughed awkwardly.
He got up and sat beside me on the piano chair.

"So, I see you really like jinwoon"
"Yeah?"
"And why is that?"
"I could tell you a million reasons right now"
"Woah, aside from his looks and everything all fans like, what do you

really like about him?."
"Well, his voice is amazing it's so powerful, and the lyrics he writes for his songs, they're so deep. And when he sings in concerts and closes his eyes while he plays and smiles, It's like he's been hurt and he struggled with life alot, it shows but he can always manage to smile." i realized i talked a little too much. I laughed. "Sorry, im boring you with all this. You probably won't understand."
"I-I do, I am so lucky and proud to have a fan like you."
Who the hell does he think he is? I turned my face to look back at him. he was smiling widely, showing his teeth. Oh.My.God. I know this smile!! I must be wrong, its not him, it can't be him!
"You really look like J-Jin" Before I complete my words, he took his shades of and embraced me in a tight hug. OMG HE HUGGED ME! JINWOON HUGGED ME! HDUSHADUAHDUSHDCJ! I'M SCREAMING SO LOUD INSIDE.
He released me, my eyes were filled with tears of happiness. He laughed at me expression and looked at the piano keys and played (G minor).
I let out a laugh.

"G minor" We both said at the same time. We both laughed.

Jinwoon Oppa" Omg I can't believe im calling him. Is this a dream?
"Yes," He noticed the student name tag pinned on my uniform."Jiyeon-ah?
I smiled widely as he said my name, which made me forget the question. Damn it. Oh!
"Can you.. Sing for me?" I smiled with my puppy eyes.
"Aiish, so cute!" He chucked as he squeezed my cheek playfully.
"Ofcourse, but we need some music" He looked at me, and I nodded as I placed my fingers on the keys.

My jaws hurt from smiling for so long as I heard his amazing voice.
After we were done, I looked at him, not with a smile this time. I felt really sad as I thought of the fact that I won't see him again.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, its just.. i-I wont get to see you again.."
"You're an amazing girl jeyeon-ah, I'll never forget you. I finally found someone who understands me. I'll come and check up on you from time to time. And I've seen that you need a shoulder to cry on. Remember that I'll always be there to help you out. Not all the time though, but I'll visit and we'll talk more. I promise."
"Just listening to your music helps me out. But if you wanna visit.. I'm fine with that."
He stood up, placed his sunglasses on his face. I raised myself to get up, but he stopped me.
"Keep on playing, I want to listen to you until im out of here. I want your playing to be the last thing I heard in this place. Goodbye, jiyeon-ah!."
He kissed my forehead and waved at me as he got out and closed the door behind him. I'm so proud I made someone smile. And he's not just anyone. He's the amazing rocker, Jeung Jinwoon.


 

 

A\N: This is my first one-shot, and I at writing. But I wanted to try something new :3 I hope you liked it! & comment&Subscribe if you did! Thanks~ xx