My Daily Days

Through My Blind Eyes

 

 Yuri Pov

  As you can see my sister and i where born as twin even though we look a little diffrent from each other.

She the Queenka and dating the KIngka and i hide in the shadow as if we dont even know each other.

Oh and did I tell you that the Kingka is my best friend outside of school.

ah yes it true but inside of school we barly even know each other anymore or so thats what i think.

Of course i distant my so i wont get hurt but look where it got me now.

I wish i couldnt see anymore.

Maybe that will help me not get hurt.

School is over and when i got home with Yoona ther first thing that happend is this.

"Yoona darling hows school today?" mother says as she hug Yoona.

Am i that invisable?

"Good mother i doing fine." Yoona said

Thats not all thats going on.

"Yuri i just got your report card and guess what you only got a buch of A's but one B in your class, whats up with that!!!!!!!' father yells.

i came over to see my report card and looked at the name it says on top Yoona.

" Father thats not mine..... i got mine here with all A's that one you got is Yonna." i said

"Oh Yoona you did a splended job with your repory card." said father

Hello i get yelled and Yoona doesnt what the heck.

"For doing such a good job guess what we both get you new cars" mother says.

I get a new car wait i never get anything because im usally the one who pays for myself because of my job i have.

when we walked in i saw two cars. One that is brand new BMW car that was pink and other used car.

Of course you can guess who gets the new car Yoona.

I asked mother if i can use the new car to dive around by new car i meant mine.

She gave my the keys.

I took it open the garage and went in my car to drive and after that i hear an ambulance coming and blackout for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 sorry if you dont like it thats all i can think of today to much school work.