FIRST DAY

UNEXPECTED

 

 

YOUR POV

 

It's the first day of school. I'm really excited to see my friends (Jessica, Paris, Heather) after that two months of summer break. Knowing those two, I'm so sure there will be a lot of things to catch up with. 

Our classes starts at 8am. I usually be at school at 7:30am but they called me to be there early so I went off at 7am. As the driver stopped the car at the main gate and from a far, i already saw Jessica and Heather excitedly waving their hands at me. I didn't even bother to wait for the driver to open the door. I immediately hump off the car and ran towards them.

 

"How are you Mei?? How's Thailand? (tightens her hug) I missed you silly! UGGH I was literally having a "summer-hang-over". If only I can extend it a little longer." - Jessica

 

"So... you only missed Mei?"  Heather puts her arms around our necks as if we were nearly choked.

 

"Ofcourse I missed all of you silly!" -Jessica

 

"Okay.. Okay. enough with this "clingyness" I'm so sure we missed each other that's why after classes, how about we hang somewhere?" - Mei

 

"Speaking of which.. where's Paris?" - Heather

 

and out of nowhere..

 

"Ya! Are you guys going without me? there is no fun in hang outs if im not on it!" As Paris rushedly hugs us three.

 

After all the reunion short hugs and kisses, we sat on a bench near the big tree facing trhe school football field. 

I felt thirsty and immediately opened my bag ti get the bottle of strawberry juice. As I was about to drink it, I accidenatlly spilt it in my uniform.

 

"UGH! I'm being careless again.. Excuse me for a moment girls, I need to go to the restroom."

 

"Do you want me to go with you Mei?" -Jessica

 

"No. It's fine but thanks anyways Jess!"

 

"Okay. you say so :P" -Jessica

 

Hallway Scene~

 

Walking on my way to the nearest comfort room while wiping the stained juice on my uniform top and suddenly I bump into someone. 

I was already so pissed that I spilt my juice all over my uniform then suddenly someone who's carelessly running aroung campus suddenly bumps me not to think the hallway is not that small. 

 

 

"Hey! Are you blind?!! Jeez."

 

"You were the one who's not looking." says the tall guy while picking up his bagpack on the floor.

 

"Excuse me?" 

 

"You heard me. Im not that far from you for you not to hear what I was saying." 

 

"I didn't know someone so arrogant is existing around campus." Looking furiously staright right through his eyes.

 

"Well now you met one. It's nice meeting you." Looks away. As if I was done with him already.

 

What is this guy thinking?! He can just get away with it without apologizing??

 

I was so angry I took off one of my shoes and immediately, I throw it at him on the head...

 

Then suddenly, a group of guys was calling him from behind.

 

"Ya! Tao!" says the smallest guy with chubby cheeks from the group

 

"Its just the first day of school yet you here you are meddling around" says the guy with a calm face

 

"Just like the old times.."  as the taller guy sighed