Man Overboard !

Trapped

You pant as you, Park Bom, and CL run for Mblaq's new yacht in which they invited you to a yacht party. Being that you guys were already 10 minutes late trying to pick out cute outfits for the exciting event, you run like the devil is chasing you!

"Come on, man, we gotta go we've already waited 20 minutes," Lee Joon complained.

"It's only been 10 minutes and NO WAY!! We have to wait for nuna..," Thunder looks over the edge of the boat waiting anxiously.

Jung yong thinks to himself "jeez that girl is always late...(facepalm)"

"Look! Look! It's nuna!!" Thunder yells as he jumps in excitement.

Finally you've made it to the yatch and you all set out on your adventurous party~! Thunder looks at you amazed by your appearence. You were wearing this lovely dress.

Suprisingly Joon looks at you and realizes how stunningly long your legs are in the beautiful floral dress you are wearing. He has a "thing" for long legs. Then again, what guy doesnt? Joon snaps out of his daze and walks off on his own, Mir following close behind him. You watch him as he leaves and Thunder gets close to your face to see if you're ok. You come back to earth when he stars waving his hand in front of your face. Your brother, Yong Hwa, already left off with a group of his friends.

The sun has already set and gone. From how far out the yacht was, it was amazingly easy to see each and every star in the sky. Music played loudly, the bass of the music blasted as party lights flew around and people danced wildly. You and Thunder pair up into a little group. Thunder, "Oh, I've heard this song before! what...was it again..?"

You think really hard, " Ummmmm... OH! OH! Bankok City! By umm.. oh yeah! Orange Caramel!"

Thunder recalling it now, " OH yeaaaaah~"

CL decides to come over, noticing the alcohol in her hand, you realize she's a 'little' bit buzzed, "hey, Ailee! Live a little! Come on, lets dance~!"

You look at her shyly, "Oh.. i dont-" before you could finish your sentence, she grabs your arm and drags you to the dance floor.

"Wah~hooooo~!!" she yells out. "Come on, dont be shy! You can do it!"

"Um.." You start to move a little bit.

"What the heck is that???" she calls out to you trying to be heard over the blaring music. "Here." she hands over her bottle of alcohol and you imediately push it back towards her. "Hey,,, just try some~ You'll feel less awkward!" she presses it to your lips and forces you to drink a little bit.

"Ah-" your face scrunches up. "Ew,, what is that?"

"Haha drink up!" she gives more to you. You dont struggle as much with it this time, being as you are a light weight and are already buzzed. You both start dancing in the crowd and boys stare, both from distences and from in the crowd. You catch Joons eye with your adorable, shy smile. But as soon as you see him staring at you, he looks away. You decide this makes you feel a bit down for some reason. You walk to the back of the yacht and stare up at the starts. Yong Hwa notices that you're leaving and asks Joon to follow you.

"Why do i have to do it?" Joon complains.

"Please.. I promised her i wouldnt be overly protective and if she sees me, well.. you know." Yong Hwa persistantly asks you.

"Aish~!" Joon grunts.

"So~? Is that a yes?" Your brother smiles at him with a look resembling aegyo.

"Fine. I'll go." Joon walk away bothered by the task given to him.

"I owe you!" He yells out to Joon.

You dont notice Joon standing a distance behind you. Slowly you start thinking about how you wish Joon would pay more attention to you. He always seems so snide. "That idiot.."

"Idiot?" Joon says to himself.

"Hehe, how can i stay mad at him though? Hes so oblivious~" you chuckle to yourself. Then you notice a specific star. "Oh? Can i reach it? It seems so close." Joon watches while you akwardly try grabbing the air for a star that is lightyears away. "Wah~~~" you start leaning over the railing of the yacht. This scares Joon a bit.

"Hey, Babo. What are you doing?" he walks toward you at a increasing speed worried that you might tip over the edge.

"Oh!,, J-Joon? Uhm... Did when you-?" you mix your words unknowingly.

"Drunk?" He asks you curiously.

"What?? Why- How I could be that? No way~!" you deny.

"Babo." he leans his rear against the railing. You glare at him a little bit, in a cute way. "Ksh-" he looks the other way. "So what are you doing over here by yourself?"

No reply was given.

"Fine, dont answer me." he says. Then he worringly looks over in your direction but you were no where to be found. "Where did-?" his eyes grow wide as he realizes what might have happened to you. He looks over the edge of the boat to see if there was any sign of movement. Some splashes apear in the water and he imediately yells out to you "Ailee!! Aish! This Babo!" he jumps over board to save you. It's dark and cold. "Where could she have gone? Does she even know how to swim??" he keeps searching eagarly for you in the dark ocean waters. "Ailee! Ailee!"

"What?" a voice was heard from the boat. He looks over and sees that you're not in the ocean but you were perfectly fine!

"I thought you had gone over board! What the hell!?" he yells angrily but with relief. "Now go and get the life saver!"

"The what?" confused.

"The round thing that floats!! Toss it to me!" he tries to direct.

"Oh that thing!" you start to reach for it.

"Aish~" annoyed Joon tries to stay afloat for a while longer. You reach but just as you grasp it you slip over the edge of the yacht.

"Eeeeeek~" you splash into the salty water. As clumbsy as you are, you still managed to grab the life saver. Joon swims over to you and the float.

"Now how are we suposed to get back on the yacht!?" Joon upsetingly asks you. You feel a bit of shame so all you can do is look down at the water. You both are in the water for at least half an hour and realize that you are drifting off into the distance.

"Uh-uhm.. We're floating away" You say worried.

"Who's fault is that?"

"Uh-uhm.. well you were the one who jumped off first."

"Aish!" when he yells you flinch a bit scared. "Just hold on tight.. Maybe someone will see us." he says but then realizing that you're starting to pass out from being drunk. "How in the hell can she-?" he says no more and then shifts the float unferneath of you so that you dont drown. "This girl.." he says to himself. "What if no one sees us?"

The current drags you two out, little by little. Slowly it becomes difficult to even see the lights on the yatch. Then all that can seen are black waters with the reflection of the moon..