Unexpected Meeting

Marry him??!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter  16 – Unexpected meeting

After a few days, you are back to your normal life. You are now ready to go back to work. You realize that sitting on bed for the rest of the day will not change the past and you just let the bygone be bygone.

During lunch break at the office, Yemin is really eager to know what happen, she keep forcing you to tell her.

“____-ah, please, tell me… I’m begging you.” She begging you with her puppy eyes.
“Haish Yemin-ah, promise me you’ll keep my secret.” Finally you loose to her.
“Pinky swear! Your secret are safe with me!” She said with a bright smile.

Then you tell her from A-Z what had happen.

“WHAT?!! Who dares to do that? And why?!” Yemin is clearly shocked.
“I don’t know, maybe there is someone who just hate me so much, it is impossible to track the criminal you know… and now the doctor say my chance to get pregnant is only 20%.” You ended it with a sigh.
“Mwo!!Jeongmal??!” Yemin just loves to ask back.
“Do you actually think that I will make fun of something like this?” You gave her the poker face look.
“Sorry…” She lowered down her head.

Back at the dorm, hoping there will no question like “Are you okay?” or “Did someone hurt you?” or anything like “Did someone threteaned you?”  you seat on the couch resting your tired body after a long time break and back to work, Yesung popped out of nowhere.

“Ar-”  He was about to ask when you cut him off.
“I’m okay, nobody tries to hurt me and nobody therateaned me!” You let a deep sigh.
“I was just about to give you question to all that answers! WOW you are amazing! You can read minds!!Gotta tweet this!” Yesung take out his phone excitedly.

You just shook your head because of Yesung’s action, it make you smile when you have a concern and hilarious people around you. You take your step to your room, and sigh.

“I don’t really like that sound.” Somebody voice out which make you shock.
“Omo! You really gave me a heart attack!!!!” You punch him lightly.
“Ouch..that hurt..”He said teasingly with a teasing face.
“I thought you had a lot of schedule today?” you ask him.
“Yes, I do have a lot of schedule, but it does not mean I have to go back late in night and can’t talk to my
lovely wife over here.” He pinches you nose.
“Like you always did talk to me everyday….are you hungry?” you ask him.
“Of course I only ate breakfast that ryeowook hyung made this morning..are going to cook?” he ask you back.
“No, I’m just asking to write it in the book..of course I’m going to cook, or you want your hyung to cook for you?” You joke with him.
“You know that hyung’s cook is not as good as yours.” He finally walk to the bathroom.
“What do you want to eat?”
“Anything that you cook…” he shouted from inside that bathroom.
“Okay than, you are going to eat ramen tonight.”
“Except ramen..” He popped up his head from the bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter