The couple Yamaki is real ! (according to the MC)

OS - Saturday Night Chubaw with Yamaki . ~

Behind the set of Saturday Night Chubaw, Yamaa Tomohisa & Horikita Maki, two celebrities, were talking about the sudden promo of their Drama : 

 

- Really, they want us to appear in "Chubou desu yo" together ? Maki said, amazed. 

- So dakedo.. her partner sighed. I don't get why they want us to though... 

She giggled and took his hand.

- I'm so glad to be with you right now...

- E ? he turned his head to her. 

- We don't talk to each other so mutch these days.. she grasped his neck tie.

- It's true, even if we are together all day, 'cuz of the shooting we can't properly talk to each other ! he groaned. 

- Your character is so damn cold !! she exclaimed. 

- Oy ~ Beautiful young ladies shouldn't say the "damn" word. 

- A so ? she stuck her tongue at him. 

- Omae ! he yelled, hugging her in his arms as she laughed her head off. 

In their lovey-dovey moment they didn't notice the staff member calling them.

- Ano...

They both jumped by surprise and Yamapi quickly let go of her. 

The staff girl excused herself to the both, and asked them to prepare for the show. They nodded their heads before going seperate ways, into their lodge.

Inside, Maki felt suddenly insecure without him beside her, so she sent him a message :

 

TO : Tomo, my love >/////<'  [19:10]  

ne, I'm afraid.. 

 

TO : Homaki ! ~ [19:11]

Nande ?

 

TO : Tomo, my love >/////<' [19:13] 

The MC is frightening me. What if he asks us about personal things...

 

TO : Homaki ! ~ [19:14] 

Like ? 

 

TO : Tomo, my love >/////<' [19:16]

Well.. About, you know what...

 

TO : Homaki ! ~ [19:16] 

Our relationship ? Aaaaw don't worry Marina.. Let me talk if you are afraid of revealing anything :)

 

TO : Tomo, my love >/////<' [16:17] 

Ok.... I'll let the male talk !! x)  I gotta go now.. See you ! Love yoooooou ~ ^-^ <3 

 

Tomohisa felt his phone vibrate in his hands, he looked at the screen : 

FROM : Homaki ! ~ [19:17] 

Ok.... I'll let the male talk !! x) I gotta go now.. See you ! Love yoooooou ~ ^-^ <3 

He smiled, seeing all the emoticons she used. 

- How silly na ~ he whispered to his phone. 

When he stood up, the same staff girl as before was waiting him at the entry and when she saw the goofy smile on his face, she felt obliged to ask him a question. 

- A cute girl ? 

- What ? he asked. 

- The one who sent a message... 

He blinked a few times, before looking at the girl

- Is this your matter, miss ?

The girl looked at him back and straightened herself up. 

- Umm no.. 

- So, it's none of your business..But I'll just say that the girl is not only cute... she's my everything ! he stood up from the chair and headed out of the room. The girl followed right after. 

They went past a few aisles before reaching the last door that would lead them to the TV set. There, they met Maki again and together they stayed right before it, waiting for the staff to tell them when to enter stage. 

- Are you nervous ? he asked, putting a strand of her hair aside. 

- Ie ~ betsuni.. she answered, balancing her head from left to right. 

He laughed a little, and grabbed her left hand, where the wedding ring layed on her finger. 

- You should take it off Maki... 

- Why ? she frowned, jerking her hand away. 

- People will ask you why you're wearing one ! he retorted. 

- I don't care, I'll just say I found it cool to wear it on this finger, ne ? she smiled. 

He shook his head and scratched his hair hard.  She giggled. 

- It's you.. that's seems nervous, calm down Yamapi will you ? she grabbed his black jacket on the sides and leaned on his chest. 

- You know I hate when you call me Yamapi.. he whispered through her hair. 

- But it's your nickname ! 

- Not for you dear ~ he smiled. 

They started to cuddle together, when a staff man waved at them, telling to enter onstage. 

They both held off each other, and just in time, the doors opened and the flashlights were on them, shining their beautiful faces.

- Welcome to Yamaa Tomohisa and his co-star, Horikita Maki ! the old MC entertained.

 

 

 

To be continued.... (Please comment)