Triple S~

Triple S

 

Shinhwa had come to visit Radio Star once again, much to the pleasure of the other MC hosts. There on the left side was Gura, Kookjin, Jongshin and of course, Kyuhyun. On the right side was Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy. It was rather funny, being the sharp tongue people they were, trying to beat each other at everything.

As they talked to each other, a certain question came up in the content.

What is the most important thing to you?

"Kyuhyun-shii." Called Gura rather bluntly. He turned his head to face Kyuhyun who seemed to be fiddling with his phone. Was it possible... that Kyuhyun was texting someone?

"Yes?" Kyuhyun answered, putting the phone back into his pocket and pretending he was listening the whole time. Gura noticed this quite quickly, but decided to let it go.

"What's the most important thing to you?" Kookjin asked. Kyuhyun was contemplating in his mind whether to make a mean joke or simply answer the question being asked.

"This is a first. You usually appear only at the beginning and the ending." Kyuhyun said bluntly. A laugh escaped the lips of the hosts and Shinhwa, Kyuhyun gave a small and apologetic bow.

"I noticed that too." Jongshin laughed.

"Anyway, what is the most important thing to you?" Asked Eric. Kyuhyun wasn't sure what to answer.

"...Um..." Kyuhyun hummed, his eyes wondering to the ceiling as he began to think.

"Don't be like that. You must have something." Minwoo muttered. Kyuhyun wasn't sure whether he should make something up or truthfully say what was important to him.

"...Well, I think most of my fans know about it already." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke. The eyes of the hosts and Shinhwa widened slightly. It seemed they were finally paying attention.

"You told your fans?" Asked Dongwan.

"Yes, I did." Kyuhyun answered, wondering what he should say.

"What is it?" Questioned Hyesung.

"Triple S." Kyuhyun replied, the others gave a question stare.

"Triple S?" Junjin asked back.

"Yes, triple S." Kyuhyun nodded with this action.

"What does that stand for?" Andy asked. Kyuhyun was silent for a moment, letting the silence come and give a little peace to his mind. Should he actually answer or not?

"... That is a secret." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Huh? But you said you told your fans." Complained Gura.

"I never told my fans specifically. I just told them that Triple S is important to me." Kyuhyun corrected.

"Tell us." Said Junjin.

"No." Kyuhyun answered spontaneously. There was no way Kyuhyun was going to tell them.

"Why?" Asked Kookjin.

"Like I said before, it's a secret." Kyuhyun repeated, gripping the script in his hand rather tightly.

"... I'll call Heechul-shi, he might know." Gura muttered.

"Heechul hyung doesn't know." Kyuhyun replied.

"Does anyone know?" Asked Minwoo. Kyuhyun gave it a couple seconds.

"... I'm pretty sure some of my fans know, and some of the other Super Junior members." Kyuhyun uttered silently.

"You said you never told your fans what it meant." Jongshin said with a confused expression.

"I didn't... Eunhyuk hyung did." Kyuhyun bit his lip, feeling anger raise at the memory of his hyung.

"... I think I have his phone number, I'll call him." Eric said.

"He changed his number last week." Kyuhyun told his elders.

"..." There was a simply silence. Kyuhyun began to think how stupid he was for bringing up such a subject. Next time, he would just say Starcraft and move on from the topic.

"Let's move on now." Kyuhyun muttered, desperately trying to change the subject. He wouldn't tell what Triple S stood for on a show of all things, he could get into some sort of scandal.

"If you don't tell us know, then we'll ask you after the recording session." Junjin said.

"... I'm busy after the recording session." Kyuhyun tried to excuse himself from the situation.

"Then tell us now." Jongshin spoke.

"It's a secret." Kyuhyun repeated.

"..." There was then another silence.

"How's it a secret? If some of your fans know and some of your members know, then it's a not a secret any more!" Gura suddenly exclaimed, laughter beginning to raise. Kyuhyun laughed slightly.

"... Then it's something personal." Kyuhyun changed his words. Another shot of laughter appeared.

...
...
...


"We'll get you after filming."

--------------

After filming, the Shinhwa members went to look for Kyuhyun. He was probably in his dressing room. The hosst of Radio Star really didn't have any interest in what was important to Kyuhyun, they just pretended to be for the entertainment of the show. Shinhwa on the other hand were actually curious. Being the child-like idols they were, they simply wanted to know. There was not a reason or a purpose of knowing, they just wanted to know on some sort of whim they had.

While walking around, they saw Seohyun standing outside Kyuhyun's dressing room, looking out the window. She wasn't wearing anything fancy or glamorous. Just a simple, horizontally striped shirt, a dark blue cardigan, and a pair of blue, faded jeans. Seohyun didn't even have any make-up on. But still, she looked very pretty.

"Hello, Seohyun." Shinhwa greeted in union. Seohyun turned her gaze to the six other Shinhwa members beside her. Seohyun bowed back in her usual and polite manner.

"Oh, hello sunbaes." Seohyun replied, her tone alight; as if she were about to break out singing at any moment. The smile what graced her lips seemed so natural at the moment.

"Why are you here?" Dongwan asked gently. Seohyun looked down slightly, her expression turning black. Seohyun was wondering whether she should tell them why she was here or not.

"... I'm doing some singing practice and I thought Kyuhyun Oppa could help me." Seohyun lied through her teeth, obviously she didn't need singing lessons. She was here for another reason...

"Really? Why didn't you ask one of your other sunbaes?" Asked Minwoo, a little suspicious. He brushed it off though, there was no way that the innocent Seohyun came here for something else...

"They were all very busy today." Seohyun smiled, the false words coming out of didn't sound like a lie. Well, at least not to the Shinhwa members anyway.

"I see." Eric replied.

"Why is Sunbae waiting outside Kyuhyun Oppa's dressing room?" Asked Seohyun rather innocently.

"Oh, we want to know what Triple S stands for. You see, we asked him what was important to him and he replied Triple S." Junjin spoke. Seohyun's eyes widened before letting out a quiet giggle.

"Did Kyuhyun Oppa really reply Triple S? I didn't think he would say that." Seohyun said gently, a light blush going up to her cheeks. The Shinhwa members seemed to notice this.

"Yes.... Do you know what it stands for?" Andy asked. Seohyun simply nodded.

"Yes I do." Seohyun replied.

"Could you tell us what it means?" Hyesung asked. Seohyun gave that a little consideration.

"If you really want to know, I'll tell you. It basically stands for Starcraft, Sungmin and..." Seohyun seemed rather hesitant, thinking about whether she should keep on going.

"And?" They asked in union.

"That's a secret." Seohyun spoke in a very 'Kyuhyun' like manner.

"... Since when did you become so much like Kyuhyun-ah?" Asked Eric in a slightly shocked way. Seohyun simply smiled.

"Since..." Seohyun suddenly heard a loud knock in Kyuhyun's dressing room.

Without uttering another word, Seohyun opened the dressing room door to see what had happened; only wide enough for her sight though. Seohyun stared before entering the room, closing the door behind her. All the Shinhwa members looked at each other. They gave each other a silent nod before opening the door to peak inside.

"Kyuhyunnie Oppa, are you alright?" Seohyun asked as she saw Kyuhyun sitting on the floor and rubbing his head. One of the boxes on the shelves had fallen onto his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I have had better moments though." Kyuhyun muttered as Seohyun put her hand out, offering to help him up. Kyuhyun grabbed her hand as he stood up.

"By the way, Shinhwa Sunbae-nim said that when they asked you what was important to you, oppa replied Triple S. Is that true?" Seohyun asked with an innocent expression.

"They told you that? Hm, it is true though. Triple S. I bet they asked you about it." Kyuhyun replied.

"Yep, they did. I told them." Seohyun giggled slightly, Kyuhyun's eyes widened.

"You did?" Kyuhyun asked in a rather shocked manner.

"Don't look so shocked. I told them it stood for Starcraft, Sungmin and the last one was a secret." Seohyun sang, Kyuhyun let out a laugh and smiled at his dongsaeng gently.

"You've been spending too much time around me." Kyuhyun mused. Seohyun giggled.

"What does it stand for again?" Seohyun asked. Kyuhyun laughed at Seohyun. He knew that she already knew the answer to that question. But Kyuhyun guessed that Seohyun wanted to hear it again.

"Simple. It stands for Starcraft, Sungmin and... I've forgotten the last one." Kyuhyun joked as Seohyun hit him playfully.

"Oppa!" Seohyun exclaimed with a slight pout.

"I'm just joking. Triple S stands for Starcraft, Sungmin, and of course, Seo Joohyun." Kyuhyun replied. A gasping sound came from the door. Kyuhyun and Seohyun let out another laugh.

Seohyun then wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun's neck, bringing her body closer to his. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Seohyun's rather thin waist, the warmth soon being shared. A gentle kiss was shared. Not passionate. Just gentle.

...
...
...


"Sunbae-nim, how long do you plan to spy on us?" Asked Seohyun in a sweet yet somewhat toxic way.

"You're so obvious. We can clearly see you." Kyuhyun pointed out.