`04

You're My Nerd

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.”
― William Shakespeare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Don’t they look cute together darling?”

“You mean the couple by the tree sleeping? I have to agree, they’re adorable

‘Whaat? Are they talking about me? But no one’s beside m-‘Myungsoo’s muttering stopped as he saw Jiyeon sleeping soundly next to him. ‘Since when was she here? Ahh, why do I see her everywhere I go?’ He thought as he scratched his nose and moved closer to her.  “She looks so peaceful when she sleeps” he said as he poked her face.

“Hmmm?....” Jiyeon made a sound as she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes widened as she started panicking.

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered as I pointed at Myungsoo.

“I don’t know. I just woke up and saw you beside me. You look cute and peaceful when you’re sleeping, but you snore” he said as he lied down. ‘, what did I just say? I can’t believe I actually told her that I thought she was cute. I should really watch my words’ he thought.

“M-mwoh? I DO NOT SNORE!” I yelled.

‘Did he just call me c-cute? Oh my god, no no no… I can’t get hated even more!’ I muttered quietly so that he wouldn’t hear me.

“What did you say? Are you talking to yourself? Aha, you’re one strange girl” He chuckled.

‘Uh oh, I need to leave before anything else happens” I thought as I stood up.

“A-ah.. I got to go! Bye!” I said as I ran away, but tripped.

 “Oww…I’m okay!” I said as I got back up afraid to look back at Myungsoo so I just kept running.

I was looking at Jiyeon run away until she fell. She got back up and ran away again without looking back. Seriously, No matter how clumsy and strange she is, I don’t know why I feel so attracted to her. Myungsoo sighed as he lied back down and shut his eyes.

“Omo, that was close!” I said as I stopped running and took a deep breath. I noticed that I ran back to the school and was in deep thought. ‘… I feel so happy when he said I was cute. He’s really handso- STOP JIYEON. DON’T SAY IT. SNAP OUT OF IT” I said as I hit my head.

“Hah, well look who we have here?” I heard a voice appear as 3 girls appeared in front of me.

“W-what do you want?” I stuttered.

“Listen, I’ve seen you hanging around our Myungsoo oppa a lot lately, you better watch your back” she threatened me.

“…O-or w-what?” I said nervously.

“Or this”

Suddenly I felt a strong slap on my cheeks as I fell to the ground. “Stay away from Myungsoo or else nerd” She said as she started kicking and pushing me. I felt anger boil as I pushed her off and hit her.

“WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO? AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A NERD. YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU’RE JUST A ” I let out all my anger at her and then left with a smirk leaving her speechless.

“Just you wait you ing nerd Jiyeon, you’ll pay for this one day” she said as her friends helped her up from the ground.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GOD I can’t believe I actually stood up for myself for once. It felt so good. Aish, it hurts so much” I winced in pain as I touched my bleeding knee. I had 4 bruises at different spots, a cut from my lips, and an injured knee. But it was worth it because I actually stood up for myse- oh , what happens if someone asks where I got these bruises and cuts from? Damnnnnnn I did not think this through. If Hyomin finds out, she will surely kill them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Chapter 4's up. I hope my story flows well and makes sense.. Anyways, thanks for reading! :)