Woolim High

Assassin Couple

Mina's POV

"Class, this is Hwang Mina, she's a transfer student." Looking around I noticed many people weren't paying attention. Some were picking their noses and others were having their own little side conversations. "You can sit next to Eunmi. She sits in the back."

 

As I was walking down the aisle I heard girls snickering and staring at me from the corners of their eyes. Looking down I realized a girl had her leg stuck out ready to trip me. *Just get into the act* I told myself as I purposely tripped myself over her foot, knocking my glasses off.

 

The girl who tripped me laughed along with her friends and everyone else pointed at me, shaking their heads. "This'll make you remember my name. I'm Yoona, the queenka of Woolim high." Rolling my eyes, I placed my glasses back on and walked to my seat.

 

"Hi! I'm Eunmi, Eun for grace and Mi for beautiful. I like to study and I'm hardworking! Want to be friends?" I gave an awkward smile and nodded my head. "You like to study...?"

 

"Neh! I'm kind of a nerd--" Afraid that I might've offended her in some way I waved my hands infront of her shaking my head. "I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just wondering if I heard you correctly. Not many people like to study."

 

"Anywho, what do you want to talk about?" 

 

"At the moment, nothing. I'm extremely tired; I was out shopping all day in the morning before school started. Can you tap me on the shoulder if the teacher looks our way?" Eunmi nodded and I buried my face into my arms before drifting off to sleep.

 

2 hours later

 

"Mina'shi, wake up-- Mina'shi?? Omo! Mina'shi please wake up!!" I woke up to Eunmi screaming in panic mode. "Eh?" I didn't understand what was such a big deal. "Aish, I thought you were dead for a second!" Furrowing my eyebrows I giggled at her silliness.

 

"Yes, Eunmi, I'm a dead breathing person." Pushing up my glasses I slung my bag across my shoulder. "It could happen! For example, if you overdosed on Eszopiclone you could've died in your sleep."

 

"It's time for lunch, talk about food, not medicine." The food at Woolim high was pretty delicious. They served us rice, kimchi, bean paste soup, and other side dishes.

 

"So, tell me about yourself." Eunmi shoved a big piece of kimchi into and placed her metal chopsticks down to listen. "Well, what do you want to know about me?"

 

"How old are you? What do you work as? Have you ever had a boyfriend? What do you do in your spare time? Those are only a few of my questions."

 

"I'm 16 years old and I'm currently unemployed. I don't believe in love, therefor I never had a boyfriend. In my spare time I play shooting games such as call of duty."

 

"Omo, you like shooting games? I thought guys only liked those kinds of things." Pinching the bridge of my nose I rested my head on my hand. "I look up to people who know how to shoot, like assassins and stuff." Okay, now I was just flattering myself. >_<

 

"I look up to doctors and police men; They save many people." She clearly wasn't on the same page as me. "I want to become a doctor when I'm older. I'm currently reading up on how to become one. My mother is a doctor and I learned many things from her."

 

___________

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Class, this is Kim Myungsoo, a fellow transfer student." Mr.Kang announced, smiling widely.

 

"Omo, he's so hot!" "Sit next to me!" "I like your outfit!" "You're cute!" "Oppa! My number is 010-xxxx-xxxx." "Can I be your girlfriend?"

 

The girls went on and on, fan-girling over every little thing about me. Most of the guys were giving me dirty looks and menacing stares by now.

 

"Yo, Myungsoo, over here!" Turning my head to the other side I spotted a group of 6 guys pointing to the desk closest to them. Deciding to play it safe, I chose to sat next to the guys. "Seeing that most of the girls are fan-girling over you we've all decided to welcome you to our group. Want to be part of Infinite?"

 

I gave a small nod, I had to blend in somehow. "Asa! Welcome to the group, Myungsoo!" Hoya shouted, hi 5'ing me. Everyone introduced themselves and I began to learn more about their personalities. "So, what high school did you go to before you came to Woolim High?" Woohyun asked, looking through a magazine filled with girls in bikini's.

 

"Erm...Seoul High school..?" I've always learned from inside the base, so I didn't really know what high schools were out there. "My brother goes there!" Sungyeol shouted, smiling widely. "-But, that's weird. He never told me about you and he usually tells me about everyone in the school."

 

"He probably hasn't seen me because I skipped school a lot." Sungyeol nodded in realization. "Does Mr.Kang not care if we talk?"

 

"Nah, all the teachers here are basically scared of us, even the principal is." Sunggyu shrugged and snatched Woohyun's magazine away to look at. "Yah, hyung! Give it back!"

 

"Scared? Of you guys? But you're just students..." It was kind of odd that they were all scared of them. They were just a bunch of students that were under their supervision.

 

"Our fathers." They all said in unison. "Each and every one of us has a rich and powerful father." Dongwoo clapped his hands together and uncross his legs. "That reminds me, what does your father do?"

 

I couldn't tell them that my father was an assassin, so I decided not to lie, but not tell the full truth either. "He works with guns and bombs."

 

"Daebak! That's so cool!" Sungjung shouted, jumping in his seat.

 

"Well, Myungsoo, welcome to the gang."

 

Author's Note: I'm extremely sorry! I know I haven't update in what, 5 months? A lot of personal problems. Expect for more, cause this story will continue. I promise!