Together

Agent XYZ.

 

While inside the warehouse, Agent Y was tied up in a chair and her eyes were covered.
 
Agent Y: Let me go!!
Mastermind: Would I be stupid enough to do that?!
Agent Y: What the hell do you want from me?!!
Mastermind: REVENGE. Because of Agent X and Z, I spent 5 years in jail! I wanted to get all of them, but it seems I want to kidnap them one at a time. *smirks* Guess who the lucky Agent is.
Agent Y: Pabo! It was your fault! You stole all the computers and hacked our database! How is that their fault? We're just doing our job!
 
The mastermind pulled the trigger of the gun and shoot at the boxes near him.
 
While Outside..
 
You: Damn it! Agent Y!
Tom: We have this warehouse surrounded. Lets go.
 
Agent Y: STOP IT!
Mastermind: TRY MAKING ME LOSE MY TEMPER AND I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU. UNDERSTAND?!
 
Then suddenly, someone kicked the door of the warehouse. The agents are here! Siwon was still carrying you and Tom and the other agents smacked and tried shooting at the mastermind.
 
Mastermind: DAMN THESE AGENTS!
 
You, Siwon and Agent Y stood together, held hands and showed yourselves at the mastermind.
 
"WE ARE AGENTS XYZ! GET HIM!"
 
Tom: You're under arrest. *handcuff him*
 
You: Agent Y, you're safe. *hugs her*
Agent Y: UNNI! *hugs back* OPPA! *hugs siwon*
 
They apprehended the mastermind and he was sent to jail once again. You were all safe. With Siwon carrying you again.
 
You: Ya.. Put me down now.. You might hurt your back..
Siwon: Aniya.. you're light as a feather. *smiles*
Agent Y: Agent X and Z, is there something going on between the two of you? *evil smile*
 
Both of you blushed and didn't answer. Because you don't really know yet.
 
At the Agency..
 
Tom: Congrats! AGENTS XYZ! Another job well done! *claps*
You: That's nothing, really. It's our job.
Agent Y: Ya.. admit it.. You two like each other..
Tom: Hahaha~ They would make a great couple. Come, Agent Y. Lets leave the two of them. I mean, Ji Ah.
 
You: YA! YOU'RE THE ONES WHO ARE A COUPLE!
 
You and Siwon went back to the house..
 
You: [I've got a mind boggling, heart pounding, stomach flipping, take my breath away, head over heels, knee shaking, daydreaming, butterfly fluttering crush on you.. and I guess it's developing into love..]
 
Siwon: [I remember when I first saw you, ever since I can't stop remembering that moment.. Should I confess?] Uhm.. ____.. Agent X..
You: Waeyo?
Siwon: I have something to tell you..
You: Go on, what is it? [What is he going to tell me??]
Siwon: I love everything about you. And even though I know that you are not ready for a relationship yet, I still like you. When you are ready, I'll be here waiting..
 
You: Shincha? Well.. I.. I thought I was afraid of nothing.  I thought I faced my fears. Then I fell in love with you and realized...my biggest fear was losing you..
 
Siwon: *hugs you* I will always be there for you, Agent X. I admire you. And I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?
You: Me? I have nothing to be proud of..
Siwon: You're ready for anything and you're simple. That's why I admired and fell in love with you..
You: I'm nothing special.. Agent Z..
Siwon: *touches your lips and kisses it* Yes you are. Believe in me. So, will you be my girl?
You: Uhm, yes?
 
He was so happy that he gave you another kiss. You went back to the agency with him, holding hands. Since then, you've become partners and a couple as well <3 <3